:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Patterns That Make You Go Hmmmmm
January 11, 2017
2:34 am
when bad things happen to good fabric
Hamcat
Meows: 83
Snarking Since:
July 11, 2015

Sewing Machine Tattoo meowed

poster child for the 7 deadly sins meowed

dystopian sewing novel meowed
For anyone else who went over to read Diary of a Sewing Fanatic's post, don't skip the comments — there's lots of empathy and nuance in there.

Thanks for the heads up. I am glad Simplicity have had the decency to apologise. Also glad to see Sew Crafty Chemist in the comments – if you're reading SCC I've missed your blog! I hope that you are too busy with happy life things to have time to blog, rather than anything else hugggg

She moved blogs! To Dressmaking Debacles. http://dressmakingdebacles.blogspot.com.au/

Thanks for the heads up – I didn't realise that SCC had a new blog either and I had really missed her. Phew, there are far too many SOMIs for me to lose one…..

January 12, 2017
4:11 am
poster child for the 7 deadly sins
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 985
Snarking Since:
April 23, 2015

Sewing Machine Tattoo meowed

poster child for the 7 deadly sins meowed

Thanks for the heads up. I am glad Simplicity have had the decency to apologise. Also glad to see Sew Crafty Chemist in the comments – if you're reading SCC I've missed your blog! I hope that you are too busy with happy life things to have time to blog, rather than anything else hugggg

She moved blogs! To Dressmaking Debacles. http://dressmakingdebacles.blogspot.com.au/

THANK YOU SMT! I didn't realise. I have tons of work to do today… how can I stop myself binge reading SCC?! Yay, I'm so glad she is still blogging. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.