:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Katie Bower
November 28, 2016
4:11 pm
so much ham
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4802
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2012

oldhousehate meowed

So I've pretty much been lurking quietly since the end of YHL and quietly hate reading Bower Power. I had to finally come out of lurkdom after reading today's post. Katie is BEYOND greedy and obsessed with getting #allthethings

They make me sick.

smiley-signs064 Thanks for adding all that up.

Don't most people at least attempt to shop for others on BF? She is so disgustingly greedy.

As for them adopting, I say no. We would know about it if they were because there's no way they would do it without a GoFundMe. Jeremy and Katie Bower don't pay for anything themselves if they can help it.

November 28, 2016
6:37 pm
walkinginthewind
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
August 31, 2016

DotCom meowed

walkinginthewind meowed
Her post the other day about the woman who has a child with cancer left such a bad taste in my mouth. "And now to distract myself with discounted shopping". puke

Where was this? Instagram?

Yep – https://www.instagram.com/p/BNQmcQFAJez/?taken-by=bowerpowerblog

November 28, 2016
6:39 pm
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7314
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

I loooove shopping for other people and honestly, I just adopted a family in part because its a nice thing to do but also because I love buying things for people. I love shopping (even grocery shopping). I love making lists and checking things off. Howecer I  hate buying things for myself and cannot remember the last time I spent $400 on myself at one time.Literally, can not. I have zero problems with moms buying themselves shit but with her it is excessive and greedy. 

Has the kitchen project been revealed yet? Is it done?I dont even go over to the blog anymore. I still enjoy reading here but she has crossed the line from just a hate read to making me so angry. I dont think people should stop their lives because bad things happen nor am I one to be like "but someone is so much worse off than you.." but seriously the world is in a huge f**king crisis and KB is in a bubble of Kate Spade handbags. 100% if you said "Flint water crisis" or "Dakota access pipeline" to her she would stare at you and have no idea what you were saying even though neither are exactly new news stories. 

November 28, 2016
7:14 pm
Donald Trump of Bloggers
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 391
Snarking Since:
May 15, 2014

How utterly disgusting to say "I'm so sad for this family whose child may die of cancer that I need to go shopping." 

Katie is abhorrant. 

November 28, 2016
8:32 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14988
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
November 29, 2016
8:46 am
gofundmycat
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 720
Snarking Since:
December 10, 2014

WheresMyCoffee meowed
I loooove shopping for other people and honestly, I just adopted a family in part because its a nice thing to do but also because I love buying things for people. I love shopping (even grocery shopping). I love making lists and checking things off. Howecer I  hate buying things for myself and cannot remember the last time I spent $400 on myself at one time.Literally, can not. I have zero problems with moms buying themselves shit but with her it is excessive and greedy. 

Has the kitchen project been revealed yet? Is it done?I dont even go over to the blog anymore. I still enjoy reading here but she has crossed the line from just a hate read to making me so angry. I dont think people should stop their lives because bad things happen nor am I one to be like "but someone is so much worse off than you.." but seriously the world is in a huge f**king crisis and KB is in a bubble of Kate Spade handbags. 100% if you said "Flint water crisis" or "Dakota access pipeline" to her she would stare at you and have no idea what you were saying even though neither are exactly new news stories. 

No it hasn't been revealed yet and who knows if it's done or not.  Then she throws in they are redoing their master suite.  There is no telling if or when we'll see that finished either.  I'd rather spend the money on my kid too.  BF shopping is a tradition for my mom and me, and everything I bought was for my kid or husband but mostly the kid. 

November 29, 2016
9:18 pm
GOMI Math
Hamcat
Meows: 90
Snarking Since:
June 22, 2015

Tonight's instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNajxQbjqOW/?taken-by=bowerpowerblog

One Christmas decoration up. That's good enough, right?#notevenstarted

Uhh… Except for the freaking Christmas tree she and the kids have been posing in front of for like a week now…

November 30, 2016
8:52 am
neverletgo
Hamcat
Meows: 87
Snarking Since:
September 12, 2014

She looks legit insane.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNbLZJijX4l/?taken-by=bowerpowerblog

I know I'm preaching to the choir but these LTKI posts are so beyond obnoxious. A red plaid shirt with jeans. Are you fing kidding me? That legit look like it came from the clearance rack.

November 30, 2016
9:06 am
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7314
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

She posted a photo of her sister during Thanksgiving and it looks like she has no make up on, a very "mom" shirt and her hair barely looks touched… and she looks f**king gorgeous. I have to imagine new fashion blogger KB hates that.

November 30, 2016
11:02 am
DotCom
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 728
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2013

WheresMyCoffee meowed
She posted a photo of her sister during Thanksgiving and it looks like she has no make up on, a very "mom" shirt and her hair barely looks touched… and she looks f**king gorgeous. I have to imagine new fashion blogger KB hates that.

bandwagon She is gorgeous. Am in love with Norn. party0006

November 30, 2016
11:47 am
so much ham
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4802
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2012

She edited the caption on the post about the dying child.

Last sentence now reads: And now off to distract myself so I don't keep crying.

This was after a bunch of comments calling her out, which she actually responded to and didn't delete. Progress?

November 30, 2016
12:17 pm
walkinginthewind
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
August 31, 2016

In her uber-long post about ThredUp today, she shared this picture of Weston crying. Poor kid — keep that shit private, Katie.

November 30, 2016
1:14 pm
CantDeal
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 680
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2013

so much ham meowed
She edited the caption on the post about the dying child.

Last sentence now reads: And now off to distract myself so I don't keep crying.

This was after a bunch of comments calling her out, which she actually responded to and didn't delete. Progress?

I see no progress – just more of the same…

KB being unable to see how her words effect others and not holding herself accountable – and making everyyyyyything about her.

She uses the non- apology where she's sorry people were offended – not sorry that she's a narcissistic douche.  She tries to justify what she originally wrote by saying thats how she copes – just like other people drink, eat, etc.

She's missing the point, as usual, because she can't see past herself. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.