:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Katie Bower
November 30, 2016
11:47 am
so much ham

She edited the caption on the post about the dying child.

Last sentence now reads: And now off to distract myself so I don't keep crying.

This was after a bunch of comments calling her out, which she actually responded to and didn't delete. Progress?

November 30, 2016
12:17 pm

In her uber-long post about ThredUp today, she shared this picture of Weston crying. Poor kid — keep that shit private, Katie.

November 30, 2016
1:14 pm
CantDeal
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 776
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2013

so much ham meowed
She edited the caption on the post about the dying child.

Last sentence now reads: And now off to distract myself so I don't keep crying.

This was after a bunch of comments calling her out, which she actually responded to and didn't delete. Progress?

I see no progress – just more of the same…

KB being unable to see how her words effect others and not holding herself accountable – and making everyyyyyything about her.

She uses the non- apology where she's sorry people were offended – not sorry that she's a narcissistic douche.  She tries to justify what she originally wrote by saying thats how she copes – just like other people drink, eat, etc.

She's missing the point, as usual, because she can't see past herself. 

November 30, 2016
2:27 pm
114SweatPant
Hamcat
Meows: 96
Snarking Since:
March 2, 2015

Her sister is drop dead gorgeous.

She looks like it's effortless for her to look so pretty, while Katie poses and keeps that ratty hair down her back.

I wish Norn had a blog.

November 30, 2016
3:32 pm
so much ham

Her hair is really bad. For someone so vain and show-offy I'm surprised she doesn't take better care of it. With a good cut and some deep conditioning it could be gorgeous.

And speaking of hair, I still don't get why she won't let Weston's grow. It's nearly the same color as Leonard's hair which she is obsessed with. He would be so cute with it grown out a little.

November 30, 2016
4:18 pm
DotCom
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 772
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2013

Hair all around today. Looks like Will has a little mohawk. It's such a little boy thing, made me chuckle. yeahok

November 30, 2016
4:47 pm
GodsMonroeInvestmentProperty
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3582
Snarking Since:
January 29, 2014

I literally only lurk in here now (despite my username – shout out to the Monroe house, miss you bb xoxox) because this b***h makes me feel actual rage towards her. 

Her non-apology was rude and her actions are even less omgCHRISTIAN. gomi forever katie bower. 

November 30, 2016
6:26 pm
Donald Trump of Bloggers
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 480
Snarking Since:
May 15, 2014

GodsMonroeInvestmentProperty meowed
I literally only lurk in here now (despite my username – shout out to the Monroe house, miss you bb xoxox) because this b***h makes me feel actual rage towards her. 

Her non-apology was rude and her actions are even less omgCHRISTIAN. gomi forever katie bower. 

Yeah, that excuse that it's a coping mechanism is ridiculous and so insensitive. I consider Katie to be like my younger, idiotic cousin who was raised in the backwoods, homeschooled and doesn't know jack about life. The problem is that my cousin, while an idiot, doesn't have the platform that Katie does and it annoys me that such an ignorant person has a megaphone on the internet and sponsors. 

November 30, 2016
6:36 pm
piano in the ass
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2116
Snarking Since:
April 23, 2013

so much ham meowed
Her hair is really bad. For someone so vain and show-offy I'm surprised she doesn't take better care of it. With a good cut and some deep conditioning it could be gorgeous.

And speaking of hair, I still don't get why she won't let Weston's grow. It's nearly the same color as Leonard's hair which she is obsessed with. He would be so cute with it grown out a little.

This. There was a brief period quite awhile ago that it seemed his hair had been allowed to grow out a little bit and it was getting really cute. And then she shaved it all off again. Maybe it's silly, but I feel like it's just another way of Katie giving him the shaft. Like, he's not worth having an actual hairstyle. idontknow

November 30, 2016
8:35 pm
QueenOfCaulk
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1607
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2014

To the thread that brought me to GOMI – here's to 1000 pages

oregonian_winesmiley

December 1, 2016
1:21 pm
lurker delurking
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 218
Snarking Since:
March 18, 2015

All those Like it Know It ads and they have a "new" UTV confused https://instagram.com/p/BNepUmggkQR/

December 1, 2016
2:35 pm
CantDeal
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 776
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2013

lurker delurking meowed
All those Like it Know It ads and they have a "new" UTV confused https://instagram.com/p/BNepUmggkQR/

In the Thanksgiving post, she mentioned that her brother brought his over to play with and they were considering getting one too.  So, in less than a week, they go from considering to owning a several thousand dollar "toy".  MUST HAVE ALL THE THINGS.

So freakin' materialistic and gluttonous.  I mean, unless they bought it to give all of their basement missionaries rides back and forth to church?  WWJD?

It's completely insane to me house much money they blow on STUFF.  Never satisfied.

December 1, 2016
2:56 pm
Monroe House for Jesus & Photography
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2945
Snarking Since:
August 14, 2012

CantDeal meowed

lurker delurking meowed

In the Thanksgiving post, she mentioned that her brother brought his over to play with and they were considering getting one too.  So, in less than a week, they go from considering to owning a several thousand dollar "toy".  MUST HAVE ALL THE THINGS.

So freakin' materialistic and gluttonous.  I mean, unless they bought it to give all of their basement missionaries rides back and forth to church?  WWJD?

It's completely insane to me house much money they blow on STUFF.  Never satisfied.

What bothers me more is their need to show it off and let everyone know right away what they got. they couldn't let 24 hours pass before making sure everyone knew they bought something.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.