:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
January 26, 2017
3:06 am
Monica Gellar
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 429
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2013

I want to sit Amber down and show her what the real problems of the world are. I generally am fairly sympathetic towards people who are struggling even if their life seems easy because everything is relative and stress/anxieties/pain/difficulty isn't a competition between people.

But I just can't feel any sympathy for Amber. She is a terrible mix of ignorance, unintelligence, lack of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, pride, self-absorption, insecurity and immaturity.

That post didn't seem like a genuine cry for help or like she was trying to reach out to her readers. It reeked of desperation and a need for attention and validation of her life choices.

That said, I do pity her. She doesn't seem very resilient and her life seems very empty even though she clearly loves her children and husband.

January 26, 2017
3:09 am
Howlongtilblogsdie
Cat
Meows: 29
Snarking Since:
August 31, 2016

Gosh, how out of touch can she possibly be. Her response to that lady offering perfectly sound advice was awful, and just shows how defensive she is about her lazy lifestyle. All she wants is people to kiss her ass all day long. Kiss her sandy ass, I should say. rofl

January 26, 2017
3:21 am
Rachet Parcell
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 650
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

Yeah, I feel sad for her too. I think underlying that post is a lot of fear. One day she won't be pretty and young anymore. Her kids will be awkward preteens that no one wants to read about.

And where will she be when the fame all goes away? Sitting on her sandy silicone cooter surrounded by bags of hair. With what seems to be a controlling douche to live with for the next 60 years.

January 26, 2017
3:34 am
Raison
Cat
Meows: 26
Snarking Since:
January 14, 2017

Howlongtilblogsdie meowed
Kiss her sandy ass, I should say. rofl

Kiss her sandy PHOTOSHOPPED ass. 

January 26, 2017
4:12 am
laadidaa
Hamcat
Meows: 64
Snarking Since:
August 11, 2016

Wow, I can't believe how she spoke to that woman! She actually gave good, real word advice and Amber acted like a total baby. What kind of professional blogger deletes a post because they got one comment they didn't like?

I agree David sounds like he may be very controlling. He talks to her like she's an idiot (yes she is but she's his wife so he should show her some respect) and he seems to be in charge of every aspect of their lives. I wouldn't be surprised if it was his idea to hire the younger, fresher, sister-wife as a 'nanny' to make Amber feel even more like she's not in control. The fact that she keeps Maddie a secret shows how insecure she is about having help. I have friends with nannies and cleaners and they are happy about it! They are grateful that they can afford it and appreciate the opportunity to free up the time and they openly talk about it. That's the difference between being confident in your choices and not.

I do feel sorry for her if it really is the case that D3 is making her feel the way she does. If my husband edited photos of me like that I would be heartbroken! Surely when she asks Wavey to make her arms like twigs, her butt like a volleyball and her leg gap like something out of a warning poster for Vitamin D deficiency related rickets he should be telling her "noooo babe you totez look #goalz as you are!" What kind of idiot is he to make her body issues so much worse than they already are?!

She is one hot mess. Girlfriend needs to pull out that hair, chop her real hair into a slick Mom cut, move to Arizona, get Atticus into a preschool where he can get speech therapy and just live the Mormon Mommy life! Take a leaf out of Cara Loren's book and go to the gym and eat healthy food to get a #goalz body and focus on your children Amber. Please tell Big Swimsie Douche Face to get a job so he can support you becoming the 'perfect wife and Mom' you seem to want to be so badly AND leave the photoshop the F alone. If his New Year goal is to learn to surf why are you bothering to make yours 'being a better wife'?

January 26, 2017
4:38 am
Raison
Cat
Meows: 26
Snarking Since:
January 14, 2017

I can't believe she deleted that post now. She is such a moron. It is unbelievable how freaking spineless she is. 

January 26, 2017
6:12 am
Just an Unicorn
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 521
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2015

laadidaa meowed

She is one hot mess. Girlfriend needs to pull out that ratty hair, chop her real hair into a slick Mom cut, move to Arizona, get Atticus into a preschool where he can get speech therapy and just live the Mormon Mommy life! Take a leaf out of Cara Loren's book and go to the gym and eat healthy food to get a #goalz body and focus on your children Amber. Please tell Big Swimsie Douche Face to get a job so he can support you becoming the 'perfect wife and Mom' you seem to want to be so badly AND leave the photoshop the F alone. If his New Year goal is to learn to surf why are you bothering to make yours 'being a better wife'?

yeahok

sani_unicorn sani_unicorn sani_unicorn
January 26, 2017
7:11 am
Her anus took umbrage
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 297
Snarking Since:
November 20, 2014

sandy silicone cooter rofl Now there's a username haha

January 26, 2017
8:21 am
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6522
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

She went from saying she is stressed to dealing with anxiety to a women with DEPRESSION?? Jesus does she even know what she is talking about? True depression is a debilitating mental disease and it is not a term you just throw around when battling a so-called "hater" on the internet. If you are truly in a state of depression Amber you should not have recently under gone drastic plastic surgery to your breasts, and you need to seek professional help. She makes me worry for those children now on a whole other level. Thank god Maddie is there to take care of them.

January 26, 2017
8:27 am
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13484
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed
She went from saying she is stressed to dealing with anxiety to a women with DEPRESSION?? Jesus does she even know what she is talking about? True depression is a debilitating mental disease and it is not a term you just throw around when battling a so-called "hater" on the internet. If you are truly in a state of depression Amber you should not have recently under gone drastic plastic surgery to your breasts, and you need to seek professional help. She makes me worry for those children now on a whole other level. Thank god Maddie is there to take care of them.

Maddie is practically a child herself.  She'd be a help watching the kids, but she's not exactly Maria von Trapp or Mary Poppins.  She's probably no more capable of taking care of a family than Amber is.  

But I agree that she's throwing around terms like they're interchangeable.  If she doesn't know the difference between anxiety, stress, and depression, then she can either look them up and educate herself or schedule herself an appointment to find out what is going on.  

January 26, 2017
8:36 am
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6522
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

derp twerk meowed

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed

Maddie is practically a child herself.  She'd be a help watching the kids, but she's not exactly Maria von Trapp or Mary Poppins.  She's probably no more capable of taking care of a family than Amber is.  

But I agree that she's throwing around terms like they're interchangeable.  If she doesn't know the difference between anxiety, stress, and depression, then she can either look them up and educate herself or schedule herself an appointment to find out what is going on.  

True. For a moment there I forgot Maddie was much younger than Amber. Hopefully she has more maturity than her boss.

January 26, 2017
8:49 am
SkinnyTroutPout
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 350
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2015

arugula meowed
Anybody notice that Atticus' front tooth looked gray in one of her snaps? Maybe I'm crazy but I also wouldn't be surprised based on the shit he eats and her parenting skills.

I did! It has been like that for a while now. I didn't want to say anything the first time I noticed it. It is probably dead due to trauma.

January 26, 2017
8:54 am
bfbisfugly
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
January 26, 2017

For some reason I hadn't been able to make a GOMI account until FINALLY NOW.  There has been so much that i've wanted to post.  I found GOMI because of Amber.  I can't stand her, she's completely ridiculous.  

Zoom into any of her photos that her legs look thin, and you can see the pixels.  She is the worst writer I've ever seen, it's the quality of a fifth grader and I'm appalled that she has so many people that "admire" her and is up for an award!?  What has this world come to?

I don't care for a few of the other bloggers but Amber by far is the worst.  I'm glad she left NYC at the same time I moved here.  At least I come here and EARN a living with a REAL JOB.  She used to be pretty…when she started her blog.  Now her and her nasty husband are super unattractive together.  And "i have problems with modesty"? Get over yourself.  You are nothing worthwhile to society so at least have some decency and respect to keep your gross boobs off of the internet.

You know what guys?  After her last "post" I think we could driver her down as a blogger.  First, she' already losing content and becoming boring and now, seeing how offended she gets by people's honest comments, if she continues to get comments and REAL FEEDBACK on each of her posts, it might stop her.

go_away

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.