:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
February 4, 2017
11:13 am
snarksquatch
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 364
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2016

cncncncn meowed
Did anyone notice in the article she said they will move into the AZ house early next year? Hawaii was supposed to be 6 months so wonder what they will do between that time. Willing to bet money they will strategically plan baby #3 to arrive early next year just in time for the house and use the pregnancy #goalz beach pics to hold peoples' interest til then

Why do they outright lie? What is the point? While reading I thought, "She's trying to have a baby in Hawaii." Why not?! Family pictures is great locations get the most likes!

February 4, 2017
11:37 am
jennadonahue
Hamcat
Meows: 55
Snarking Since:
December 26, 2016

ELEANORGT meowed

Ok so AMBY IS THE MOST STUPID WOMAN I'VE EVER SEEN! I mean…if I was in her shoes (thanks God I'm not) I swear that I will lie and say something like :"I didn't meet this Bianca and I didn't had any interview so everything on here is a lie". Well,I bet that 80% from her fans really believe her and Bianca goes down, because everyone can invent articles right? Biance doesn't have prove that she even meet or spoke with Amber. But, this stupid "mom" said that the sentences was out of the context so she admitted that she really said it. SO STUPID AMBER! You have 10000000000 stupid girls who follow so you can be more professional PLEASE.reaction

Why would you encourage her to lie? That's ridiculous she needs to own up to her actions.. and I'm sure the author has proof. She's a professional unlike Amber and she has a college degree

February 4, 2017
11:50 am
snarksquatch
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 364
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2016

barefoot hillbilly meowed

MissDior meowed

WhatIsAWeekend meowed

Guysssss she never uses Photoshop! But maybe a little bit to WHITEN HER KIDS TEETH. Here is one of many examples of bad photoshop. WTF happened to her shoulder? Was it stretched so she looks more muscular??
(SSSF can't figure out how to embed)
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/oPIIi1i

I hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out. What IS going on with her shoulder?!

It looks like someone had their hand on her shoulder but it was semi- edited out, but some fingers were left?  It's very odd looking.  Either that or it was a whole lot of clavicle manipulation. 

Not to mention the swimming with the sharks where David torso has a hole through it so she could put ocean between her side and arm to look thinner. rolleyes

February 4, 2017
11:51 am
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13484
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

snarksquatch meowed

barefoot hillbilly meowed

MissDior meowed

WhatIsAWeekend meowed

Guysssss she never uses Photoshop! But maybe a little bit to WHITEN HER KIDS TEETH. Here is one of many examples of bad photoshop. WTF happened to her shoulder? Was it stretched so she looks more muscular??
(SSSF can't figure out how to embed)
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/oPIIi1i

I hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out. What IS going on with her shoulder?!

It looks like someone had their hand on her shoulder but it was semi- edited out, but some fingers were left?  It's very odd looking.  Either that or it was a whole lot of clavicle manipulation. 

Not to mention the swimming with the sharks where David torso has a hole through it so she could put ocean between her side and arm to look thinner. rolleyes

She only whitens teeth, okay?!?!?! 

February 4, 2017
12:13 pm
Snark Tank
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 514
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

SkinnyTroutPout meowed
OK, she replied in the comments drool

Is she going to say something about this article in her social media accounts?

She obviously realized that the article was making fun of her after reading here in GOMI

Don't magazines give copies in advance when you are feature in it?

That hasn't ever been done at any newspaper, magazine or other publication I've worked on.

February 4, 2017
12:20 pm
Im playing hooky
Hamcat
Meows: 51
Snarking Since:
November 1, 2016

SkinnyTroutPout meowed

OK, she replied in the comments drool

Is she going to say something about this article in her social media accounts?

She obviously realized that the article was making fun of her after reading here in GOMI

Don't magazines give copies in advance when you are feature in it?

I think this article and an advance copy were the driving factor in that I'm so stressed blog post. My theory is that they assumed the profile piece would give an immediate huge boost to their IG, SC, and blog. Knowing the release of the article was coming, the dynamic duo had to come up with a bunch of OMG ah-mazing game changer #gaols pictures and posts ready to rollout and keep these new followers engaged, which led to her feeling overwhelmed. My other theory is that they got an advanced copy, realized it was a masterclass in subtle snark, and then were scrambling to create content that would disprove the article. Either way these two are the worst.

February 4, 2017
12:20 pm
biscuits and crazy
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 214
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2016

So much angry in that fangirl response that may or may not be Amber 

1. WHO thinks ambular's writing is better than an ivy league educated writer for the Atlantic

2. They don't know how to spell blonde rolleyes

3. Atticus is not a baby he is pushing 3 years old

4. "It's your decision whether or not to get him therapy" makes mereaction

February 4, 2017
1:00 pm
Sir Derps-A-Lot
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 214
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2015

biscuits and crazy meowed
So much angry in that fangirl response that may or may not be Amber 

1. WHO thinks ambular's writing is better than an ivy league educated writer for the Atlantic

2. They don't know how to spell blonde rolleyes

3. Atticus is not a baby he is pushing 3 years old

4. "It's your decision whether or not to get him therapy" makes mereaction

These are all reasons why I'm leaning towards it being someone being super sarcastic. 

February 4, 2017
1:47 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14996
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
February 4, 2017
2:06 pm
Fugly Tartan Grosgrain Bow!
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 213
Snarking Since:
March 5, 2016

She is also getting beat down in the Facebook comments on the atlantics page lol. Gift that keeps on giving

The Hamcat formerly known as LaBocaGrandeNoWhip and Spider Bangs
February 4, 2017
2:31 pm
diamond lil
Cat
Meows: 40
Snarking Since:
November 24, 2016

What a complete and utter disaster for her and the blog. I'm sure it's giving her a surge of clicks right now but not in a good way.

I almost feel bad for her though… imagine inviting someone into your home who turns around and writes an article about you with such a nasty undertone. That's gotta hurt. Hopefully it helps her and D3 (and other bloggers) realize how sick it is to exploit your children to sustain a lifestyle of pathological consumerism.

February 4, 2017
2:43 pm
loosesealtoo
Cat
Meows: 18
Snarking Since:
May 22, 2012

Around the same time that the writer was crowd-sourcing fangirls for the article on twitter she tweeted: 

"I was SO excited to check out the blog "Girl Meets Clam" and SO disappointed when I realized my interviewee was saying 'Gal Meets Glam'"

Probably should have been clued in then, Ambular. 

February 4, 2017
2:49 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13484
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

diamond lil meowed
What a complete and utter disaster for her and the blog. I'm sure it's giving her a surge of clicks right now but not in a good way.

I almost feel bad for her though… imagine inviting someone into your home who turns around and writes an article about you with such a nasty undertone. That's gotta hurt. Hopefully it helps her and D3 (and other bloggers) realize how sick it is to exploit your children to sustain a lifestyle of pathological consumerism.

I don't feel bad for her at ALL.  She invited that reporter into her home for selfish gain.  She thought she'd make even MORE money off of her kids by doing so.  She's too myopic to see her life from any perspective but her own and that's why she never saw this coming.  Who could look at what she does and disapprove?  Apparently a lot of people!  

If that's true they're raking in 7 figures, then IMO they have enough money to leave the kids out of this now.  She should be pursuing hair styling/Glamour/etc kind of magazines to do articles on her.  They should invest their earnings and move toward careers that don't exploit their children.  The extension line seemed like a move in that direction, but yeah they're still selling the images of their children in underwear, so not so much.  

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.