:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
October 16, 2016
5:08 am
Garbo's unironed underwear
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2340
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

Stop with the bunny ears uh

October 16, 2016
1:08 pm
#bunsandguns
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 580
Snarking Since:
October 6, 2012

How old is this woman? Her looks and outfits are so confusing confused

October 16, 2016
6:10 pm
All My Shilldren
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 280
Snarking Since:
February 1, 2016

Denim crotch chomper meowed

drunk

SideEyes meowed

puke

Those hands are scaring me. I'm older than her and don't have those knobbly veins just yet. And canyon crotch lmao perfect

I think it's a genetic thing- not really an age thing. One of my sisters has unnoticeable veins while my mom, other sister, and I have ones that are very prominent. Just saying ūüôā

October 16, 2016
7:25 pm
Garbo's unironed underwear
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2340
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

^ thanks for the info. Didn't realise it could be genetic

October 16, 2016
7:57 pm
Pirates of the Peonies
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7502
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Now she's letting Attakisssssss take candy from strangers (i.e., the taxi driver). Seriously? As if that child needs more processed sugar, especially right before 3 hours of church.

October 16, 2016
8:41 pm

Janet Snakehole meowed

Sadly it isn't even necessary but she does it to compete with the high standards set for todays string beans

October 17, 2016
1:11 am
Bumpit McDerp
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 235
Snarking Since:
October 4, 2013

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed
Now she's letting Attakisssssss take candy from strangers (i.e., the taxi driver). Seriously? As if that child needs more processed sugar, especially right before 3 hours of church.

Is it just me or do neither of those children (and Amber) have any form of seatbelt restraint on them in that taxi?? (not even going to comment on age-appropriate child restraints)  Or am I missing something?

October 17, 2016
1:29 am
Purple21
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4996
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2014

Rosie's expression is everything in this photo!!! https://instagram.com/p/BLlYDzCBTIt/ And what the hell is on her head???

"Stop the blog! I want to get off!" Rosie's like the poster child for all blogger babies in this photo. 

October 17, 2016
4:04 am
imamouseduh!
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 366
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2012

Purple21 meowed

Rosie's expression is everything in this photo!!! https://instagram.com/p/BLlYDzCBTIt/ And what the hell is on her head???

"Stop the blog! I want to get off!" Rosie's like the poster child for all blogger babies in this photo. 

Baaahaaaahaa. Spot on!!
sha_clap2sha_clap2
sha_clap2

October 17, 2016
7:42 am
Pirates of the Peonies
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7502
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Bumpit McDerp meowed

Is it just me or do neither of those children (and Amber) have any form of seatbelt restraint on them in that taxi?? (not even going to comment on age-appropriate child restraints)  Or am I missing something?

You're correct. Attakisssssss and Amber should be wearing seat belts. Or D3 should be wearing a seatbelt and holding Attakisssssss (instead of constantly photographing them). "Safety Last" is Amber's motto.

"RIDING IN A TAXI WITH A YOUNG CHILD
If the taxi has no child safety seats, the child must wear a seat belt.

IF THE CHILD IS TOO SMALL TO MAINTAIN AN UPRIGHT POSITION
Buckle your seat belt and hold the child in your arms.
Do not buckle the child in with you because your weight could crush him or her in the event of an impact or sudden braking."

October 17, 2016
9:05 am
chev
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2016

There used to be a very "nice" video on TV about car seats and safety … Every time I see somebody holding a baby in their arms in the car I see it in my head again…

October 17, 2016
11:57 am
You are not funny
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 697
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2015

Only comment so far "Amber has great taste" puke

http://theglitterguide.com/2016/10/17/amber-fillerup-home-makeover/

October 17, 2016
12:02 pm
driving consumerism
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 394
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

Just an Unicorn meowed
Only comment so far "Amber has great taste" puke

http://theglitterguide.com/2016/10/17/amber-fillerup-home-makeover/

glitter guide brought in some books to stage the apt with lol

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.