:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
November 8, 2016
3:54 pm
midwestblondenobody
Hamcat
Meows: 99
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2016

Does it scare anyone else when Amber snaps the kids sitting on the window sill saying "our favorite thing to do?" Atticus is probably fine and way too big to slip out, but seeing Rosie wobble back and forth and slide her legs through there really puts me on edge. She could also fall back onto the floor. David finally had his arm around her last night. Just makes me uneasy knowing Amber would be too busy snapchatting to catch her.

Also, anyone notice the blank stares Atticus gives the camera lately? As others have pointed out, he never responds to Amber. Poor kid seems really confused.

November 8, 2016
4:04 pm
Strangled by a Blanket Scarf
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6310
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

midwestblondenobody meowed

Does it scare anyone else when Amber snaps the kids sitting on the window sill saying "our favorite thing to do?" Atticus is probably fine and way too big to slip out, but seeing Rosie wobble back and forth and slide her legs through there really puts me on edge. She could also fall back onto the floor. David finally had his arm around her last night. Just makes me uneasy knowing Amber would be too busy snapchatting to catch her.

Also, anyone notice the blank stares Atticus gives the camera lately? As others have pointed out, he never responds to Amber. Poor kid seems really confused.

I don't follow Amber on snapchat but she shared a bit of the window stuff on IG stories. Is the window actually open and it's just bars between the babies and the outside? And why and what the hell is Rosie (and Amber for that matter) wearing in her latest IG stories???

November 8, 2016
4:09 pm
midwestblondenobody
Hamcat
Meows: 99
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2016

yes, when one of them sticks their arm through the bars it's just open air, there's no screen or shield. Just another one of Amber's "questionable" parenting choices I guess? dead

November 8, 2016
5:12 pm
Principal Vagina
Hamcat
Meows: 80
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2014

side bar: WHAT THE HELL IS ROSIE WEARING. Man Amber cant put together a good outfit. In her snapchat roise is wearing a tutu, a military style jacket and a tshirt that says something about french fries? Let that child look like a child, not like the discount bin at forever21 exploded over her. 

November 8, 2016
7:34 pm
GayleWatersWaters
Cat
Meows: 38
Snarking Since:
April 28, 2016

I have to say, I hate Rosie's new bangs. Her fluffy hair was sooo cute, but I knew it would be gone the minute Amber realized it was now long enough to do stuff with it. Here come the pointy ponytails and bangs! Oh well, Rosie is still my favorite member of the circus!

November 8, 2016
7:44 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13123
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

midwestblondenobody meowed

They just have to survive that window for another 3+ weeks, thank goodness.  

November 8, 2016
7:46 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13123
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Principal Vagina meowed
side bar: WHAT THE HELL IS ROSIE WEARING. Man Amber cant put together a good outfit. In her snapchat roise is wearing a tutu, a military style jacket and a tshirt that says something about french fries? Let that child look like a child, not like the discount bin at forever21 exploded over her. 

I'm having a flashback to Huck Holbrook's coat that looked just like that, that HeyNatalieJean borrowed and wore herself because same size as her preschooler.  

November 8, 2016
8:02 pm
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

According to her latest Instagram post she cut Rosie's bangs to make her look just like Amber as a kid. She is not your twin sister Amber, she is your child. I still can't get over this mishmash outfit on Rosie. Maybe she should focus more time on her childrens development instead of spending all her time styling them for photos. And I seriously frigging hate these staged quad photos Amber posts STRICTLY to get #motherdaughtergoals and likes from her pathetic underage fan base. rolleyes

November 8, 2016
9:40 pm
MissDior
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 455
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2014

Now that she has her veneers and whatever else she has done to her face she will finally stop feeling insecure! Does this mean she will also stop Photoshopping her pictures or recreating Pinterest images (comments and likes be dammed)?

November 8, 2016
10:17 pm
driving consumerism
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 335
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed

According to her latest Instagram post she cut Rosie's bangs to make her look just like Amber as a kid. She is not your twin sister Amber, she is your child. I still can't get over this mishmash outfit on Rosie. Maybe she should focus more time on her childrens development instead of spending all her time styling them for photos. And I seriously frigging hate these staged quad photos Amber posts STRICTLY to get #motherdaughtergoals and likes from her pathetic underage fan base. rolleyes

Rosie has more expression to her face than amber…ROSIE, a baby, can make a serious face better than Botox barefoot blonde herself. Ughh

November 8, 2016
10:29 pm
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

^^^^ Haha so true Driving!

November 9, 2016
1:31 pm
SideEyes
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 679
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2015

Those jean jackets in today's post are the ugliest jean jackets I have ever seen.

//
//

November 9, 2016
1:37 pm
botox barbie
Hamcat
Meows: 52
Snarking Since:
August 4, 2016

When I read her latest jean jacket post this morning she mentioned them being a gift to the fam but there was no c/o or *sponsored indicated anywhere on the post. Imagine my surprise when I went back to the post and saw that she had added a c/o and even allowed a comment that challenged why she didn't disclose it as a gift in the description. 

I still greatly dislike Amber, but at least she approved that comment in the first place and went back to add it in. We know a few other bloggers who would never do such a thing (cough Emily Schuman, RoBlow + Rach Parcell).

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.