:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
December 1, 2016
12:47 pm
Rachet Parcell
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 620
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed

December 1, 2016
1:23 pm
Poverty Barn
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2016

Rachet Parcell meowed

You nailed it! dancinglemon

December 1, 2016
1:32 pm
Strangled by a Blanket Scarf
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6275
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Poverty Barn meowed

Rachet Parcell meowed

You nailed it! dancinglemon

OMG Rachet! That is awesome! sha_clap2lmao

December 1, 2016
1:34 pm
dumbblonde
Hamcat
Meows: 103
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2015

Love how they took Rosie's first birthday and then sloppily turned it into a Hallmark ad at the end of the video. I can tell by the glaring growth on David's forehead. I would ask for a refund if I was Hallmark.

December 1, 2016
1:35 pm
driving consumerism
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 331
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

controlled slide on my hog meowed

driving consumerism meowed

two under two meowed
Thank you so much, Amber, for that multi-snap, detailed explanation of your stomach bug. We definitely needed all of that information.

anyone else find it weird she spent all night puking (in the lobby??) after going out with her GFs around town….stomach bug or something else? i know mormons don't drink, but it's interesting timing

The cynical part of me was like, oh she is trying to drum up pregnancy rumors so people will pay attention to them even after they leave NYC. 

interesting take!!! my take on the puking was booze…but this could be it too. it was just a very weird thing to talk about on snap and in a weird way. she wasn't like i went out with my friends and then caught a stomach flu or food poisoning and was up all night. it was, i snuck down to the lobby to vomit all night. it was so strange.

is rosie's b-day video worth a watch on my train ride home today? don't want to give them a view if it's not full of clark family circus antics.

December 1, 2016
2:29 pm
Scrunchie4eva
Cat
Meows: 46
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

NO don't watch. It is such a boring and kinda sad video. It is very poorly put together. How can these bloggers get paid sooooo much and put no effort into things?

December 1, 2016
2:57 pm
housesnark
Cat
Meows: 20
Snarking Since:
November 10, 2016

biscuits and crazy meowed

So much WTF in the Rosie's birthday post and video…

Why do their two kids need THREE pinatas full of candy for just them when a one year old shouldn't even be eating candy at all?

Why is Atticus in only his diaper while Rosie is the one fully dressed and totally wrecking her outfit while smashing her cake?

When my kitten had her smash cake we put her in just her diaper and a giant bib to try to keep her as clean as possible. I will never understand why Amber thinks it is so cute to have her kids filthy all the time.

"Hey– let's give the toddlers candy first thing in the morning! The one-year-old is gnawing on a sugary choking hazard? Wrapper and all? No big deal, she's the birthday girl, it's cool. Let's give the dog some too while we're at it! Sounds good!"

angryangryangry

December 1, 2016
2:57 pm
Principal Vagina
Hamcat
Meows: 80
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2014

are amber's family included in her hallmark contract? seems like that is the only time they are featured

December 1, 2016
3:47 pm
Idiocracy
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
September 20, 2016

So many questions in regards to Rosie's birthday video… Why are A's pajamas on backwards?  Who taught Amber how to hold a fork in a restaurant?  Does Davidavidavid have skin cancer in the middle of his five head?  Do either of these kids speak a word?  I thought Rosie was walking?  Do they use the Elf Food Group to feed their children?  I'm so confused! 

December 1, 2016
4:25 pm
AnnoyingAF
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
November 30, 2016

Fairly new to Gomi and I have some barefoot blonde questions/comments. I used to follow her a lot but got bored with all the kid stuff so I've moved on.
1. Have either of them addressed why Atticus doesn't talk?
2. Can Amber not chew with her mouth open? So gross.
3. What did she do to her face? Lip injections? Botox? Fillers? Has she admitted to these or are we all just speculating because she looks weird now?
4. Why does Rosie's hair look like shit? Poor baby

December 1, 2016
5:32 pm
Banana Stand
Hamcat
Meows: 121
Snarking Since:
March 23, 2014

Omg. That video. Was Amber raised by gorillas? My two year old holds her fork better. And the open-mouthed chewing. She is gross. I don't think the stomach bug thing was booze or pregnancy. She is just disgusting. Sorry Ambs, but all the money and Botox in the world can't buy you class! puke

December 1, 2016
6:02 pm
Flesh Mountain
Hamcat
Meows: 80
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2016

So David's "last night out with the boys" was shopping at TJ Maxx? lmao

December 1, 2016
6:24 pm
controlled slide on my hog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1568
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2014

Why does poor Rosie's hair always look so greasy? :(

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.