:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
December 1, 2016
2:29 pm
Scrunchie4eva
Cat
Meows: 46
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

NO don't watch. It is such a boring and kinda sad video. It is very poorly put together. How can these bloggers get paid sooooo much and put no effort into things?

December 1, 2016
2:57 pm
housesnark
Cat
Meows: 20
Snarking Since:
November 10, 2016

biscuits and crazy meowed

So much WTF in the Rosie's birthday post and video…

Why do their two kids need THREE pinatas full of candy for just them when a one year old shouldn't even be eating candy at all?

Why is Atticus in only his diaper while Rosie is the one fully dressed and totally wrecking her outfit while smashing her cake?

When my kitten had her smash cake we put her in just her diaper and a giant bib to try to keep her as clean as possible. I will never understand why Amber thinks it is so cute to have her kids filthy all the time.

"Hey– let's give the toddlers candy first thing in the morning! The one-year-old is gnawing on a sugary choking hazard? Wrapper and all? No big deal, she's the birthday girl, it's cool. Let's give the dog some too while we're at it! Sounds good!"

angryangryangry

December 1, 2016
2:57 pm
Principal Vagina
Hamcat
Meows: 96
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2014

are amber's family included in her hallmark contract? seems like that is the only time they are featured

December 1, 2016
3:47 pm
Idiocracy
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
September 20, 2016

So many questions in regards to Rosie's birthday video… Why are A's pajamas on backwards?  Who taught Amber how to hold a fork in a restaurant?  Does Davidavidavid have skin cancer in the middle of his five head?  Do either of these kids speak a word?  I thought Rosie was walking?  Do they use the Elf Food Group to feed their children?  I'm so confused! 

December 1, 2016
4:25 pm
AnnoyingAF
Cat
Meows: 26
Snarking Since:
November 30, 2016

Fairly new to Gomi and I have some barefoot blonde questions/comments. I used to follow her a lot but got bored with all the kid stuff so I've moved on.
1. Have either of them addressed why Atticus doesn't talk?
2. Can Amber not chew with her mouth open? So gross.
3. What did she do to her face? Lip injections? Botox? Fillers? Has she admitted to these or are we all just speculating because she looks weird now?
4. Why does Rosie's hair look like shit? Poor baby

December 1, 2016
5:32 pm
Banana Stand
Hamcat
Meows: 140
Snarking Since:
March 23, 2014

Omg. That video. Was Amber raised by gorillas? My two year old holds her fork better. And the open-mouthed chewing. She is gross. I don't think the stomach bug thing was booze or pregnancy. She is just disgusting. Sorry Ambs, but all the money and Botox in the world can't buy you class! puke

December 1, 2016
6:02 pm
Flesh Mountain
Hamcat
Meows: 102
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2016

So David's "last night out with the boys" was shopping at TJ Maxx? lmao

December 1, 2016
6:24 pm
controlled slide on my hog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1634
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2014

Why does poor Rosie's hair always look so greasy? :(

December 1, 2016
7:41 pm
Rstyle me
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 317
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2016

controlled slide on my hog meowed

Why does poor Rosie's hair always look so greasy? :(

It always looks so tight and uncomfortable. Part of being a baby is sweet fluffy hair and maybe a little barrette for a baby girl. No idea why these horns are her default baby girl hair!hammer

December 2, 2016
2:24 am
Braxlynn Parcell
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2096
Snarking Since:
February 22, 2013

Something that struck me from that video and maybe I'm reaching, but Amber says "two more and it's filled to the brim" and A just kept adding more and more candy.  Also, he flaps his arms and hands quite a bit. And that candy for the kids and dog is a choking hazard.  How is she so clueless (and her Dad and D3 as well since they are sitting right there!).  A is even laying down with a green jawbreaker in his mouth (3:30)!  others-221  And then there's the candle.  Both A and Rosie got way too close.  They don't even explain by saying "HOT" or anything.  Just kind of chuckle and wave them back. 

7:35, Grandpa asks A a question and he's just staring into space.  cry

Yeah, I shouldn't have watched this vlog. 

December 2, 2016
3:32 am
f**kyouismyname
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 397
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2015

AnnoyingAF meowed
Fairly new to Gomi and I have some barefoot blonde questions/comments. I used to follow her a lot but got bored with all the kid stuff so I've moved on.
1. Have either of them addressed why Atticus doesn't talk?
2. Can Amber not chew with her mouth open? So gross.
3. What did she do to her face? Lip injections? Botox? Fillers? Has she admitted to these or are we all just speculating because she looks weird now?
4. Why does Rosie's hair look like shit? Poor baby

1. No.

2. Probably not.

3. Yes, yes, and yes. Not that I really know of, but maybe others have some receipts 

4. No clue, Amby is in charge of the hair in the family.

December 2, 2016
6:40 am
arugula
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 227
Snarking Since:
December 10, 2015

The vlog just further confirmed any worry for Atticus. It was super boring, why make a YouTube video about four adults at a 1 year olds bday party? Ambers dad seemed so uninterested in being in the video lolol. Anyway, back to Atticus, it showed he can't count and doesn't understand to stand away from fire (the birthday cake candle), it was actually depressing to watch.

December 2, 2016
7:20 am
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13510
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Ugh, that birthday video.  The only time Rosie looks really happy in the sponsored-by-Hallmark birthday photo shoot is when she is handed the stuffed doll and card.  Did she have 3 pinatas?  That's ridiculous, the kids are what, one and two years old?  They can't eat that candy, can they?  She started crying while she was sitting on the pretzel set eating her birthday cake, didn't look like any of that part was fun for her.  The dinner out in a dark restaurant didn't look like fun for a 1 year old, although I guess they probably had to do that with family visiting from out of town and the apartment packed for a move.

I don't know why Atticus wasn't wearing any clothes for the birthday photo shoot.  

The only really effective part of the video was that Rosie did indeed seem to love the Hallmark card lol.  

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.