:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
December 2, 2016
7:38 am
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6531
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

This baby's hair looks tragic. Amber took sweet fluffy 12 month old baby hair and made it look dirty (and not from the cake), greasy, wiry, and bald in some spots. And those bangs literally look like clip on bangs from the Amber Fillerup Fake Hair Collection. #saveRosie

PS looks like Rosie is back to being a strawberry blonde. Nice of Amber not to photoshop her into a yellow blonde this time.

December 2, 2016
9:22 am
MissDior
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 492
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2014

Their kid's birthday was sponsored? Yuck.
Why does Amber always act like she is high in her videos? It is so hard for her to put sentences together.

December 2, 2016
9:45 am
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2726
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

I nominate D3 for most punchable face ever. He looks like she ordered a cliche loser from a 90's college movie and he spends his days napping under a fresh layer of crumbs. Like, it's all funny and charming 'cause I'm not fat, get it?!

Late to the conversation, but still necessary due to lethal levels of punch-ability.

December 2, 2016
10:56 am
Rachet Parcell
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 650
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

Wasn't there a child in England who ended up suing his parents for posting his pictures and oversharing his life? Can't wait until Atticus does the same!

And frankly, Atticus might have a good case if he has trouble finding work later in life because there is an entire blog archive of his parents being dumb, materialistic, and reckless with their kids.

I'm not talking about the speech impediment thing because that might not be a big deal later in life, but if I were an employer googling "Atticus Clark" and the first thing that comes up are pictures of his mother's boob job, narcissistic parents who refuse to get help for their kids, and #sponsored poopy diaper pictures, I might give that whole mess a pass…

December 2, 2016
11:16 am
jorts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1692
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2015

Rachet Parcell meowed
Wasn't there a child in England who ended up suing his parents for posting his pictures and oversharing his life? Can't wait until Atticus does the same!

And frankly, Atticus might have a good case if he has trouble finding work later in life because there is an entire blog archive of his parents being dumb, materialistic, and reckless with their kids.

I'm not talking about the speech impediment thing because that might not be a big deal later in life, but if I were an employer googling "Atticus Clark" and the first thing that comes up are pictures of his mother's boob job, narcissistic parents who refuse to get help for their kids, and #sponsored poopy diaper pictures, I might give that whole mess a pass…

It was in Austria.  Privacy laws in the US are far more lax than they are in Europe so I'm not sure a blogger child would be able to make a viable case here (for example, paparazzi in Europe are more restricted than in the US).  I think blogger children would have a better case based on a child labor theory – their parents are making money off their images and the money is not being saved for the child.  

December 2, 2016
12:15 pm
Milk Milk Lemonade
Hamcat
Meows: 185
Snarking Since:
June 26, 2014

I feel like people might jump down my throat for this, but after wasting 7 minutes of my life watching the latest vlog I will never get back, I wonder if A might be autistic or on the spectrum. The no talking at all and unresponsive to certain things, plus waving and clapping of the hands. He has a 'different' affect (IMO) and something just seems 'off' to me. I know we see small glimpses of his life and I'm playing armchair doctor, but it made me wonder. I hope they're doing everything possible to help him with whatever is going on.  

December 2, 2016
12:16 pm
driving consumerism
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 371
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

i watched the birthday video against my better judgement and just wow…so many words and on the flipside, no words at all to describe it…

1) a b-day party of like 4 adults?? i kinda side-eye all it because they through that party in the park with all their friends for A's 2nd…and then rosie gets her grandparents and her parents? i dunno…i just thought that was odd

2) 3 pinatas for 2 children who should not be eating candy – ugh. as other HAM's have said, choking hazard, unnecessary, why are they letting the dog and children eat it with wrappers on??

3) A's development is really slow and they have no f**ks to give which leads me to 4…

4) i can tell amber and david do love their children, but holy crap, they are the worst parents i've ever seen and my bro/sis-in-law let their 2 year old play with an adult screw driver. like yes, the LOVE is there, but they have to actually parent. they have to teach their kids things like no to candy, how to talk, how to count, why a fire is bad, why you should wear clothes, why you shouldn't wear your PJ's backwards, why swinging a bat so close to your baby sister is wrong and so on…this was just one OMG REALLY moment after another which brings me to 5…

5) the grandparents – nice the showed up, but HELP THOSE TWO ASSHATS PARENT! there is no way my parents or husbands parents would be ok with half the shit that went down in that video. back to the screw driver with my in laws…the g-parent in-laws lost there shit when they saw our nephew with it because someone has to!!!!!

6) the video will always be on the internet morons – once something goes on the internet (like this post here), it's always on forever.

i'm sure i'm missing shit, but holy hell was that bad.

December 2, 2016
12:28 pm
Curious Georgina
Cat
Meows: 43
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2016

K8s Snapchat Soliloquies meowed
Something that struck me from that video and maybe I'm reaching, but Amber says "two more and it's filled to the brim" and A just kept adding more and more candy.  Also, he flaps his arms and hands quite a bit. And that candy for the kids and dog is a choking hazard.  How is she so clueless (and her Dad and D3 as well since they are sitting right there!).  A is even laying down with a green jawbreaker in his mouth (3:30)!  others-221  And then there's the candle.  Both A and Rosie got way too close.  They don't even explain by saying "HOT" or anything.  Just kind of chuckle and wave them back. 

7:35, Grandpa asks A a question and he's just staring into space.  cry

Yeah, I shouldn't have watched this vlog. 

While the fact that Atticus still can't utter words to express some basic thoughts/words, some of the things in the video that he is doing are pretty normal toddler stuff idontknow

Bold parts- Pretty normal toddler behavior for a two year old, they start learning the numbers but don't necessarily develop the concept of counting objects or stopping midway etc. Flapping his arms and hands also pretty normal energetic toddler behavior. Ignoring you when you ask simple questions and staring on … also pretty normal (sometimes they are processing what they find interesting not necessarily always following adult instructions at a young age). 

Also on the candle, I thought the grandpa was on point not letting Atticus touch it, but other than that I didn't think they were "too close"… I mean you have to get close to blow out the candle chair

http://www.babycenter.com/404_how-and-when-should-i-teach-my-child-her-numbers_6899.bc

Underlined parts –  Tooootally agree with you on this, I mean there is even a point when D3 is announcing "oh no Rosie has a candy with a wrapper!" as if he is trying to warn Amber to stop her from you know, CHOCKING on the thing….. but sooo annoying that he can't a) STOP Rosie himself since he is sooo busy with the video, and b)Amber is just staring into oblivion… (not normal behavior for an adult haha) and doesn't stop her!!!! Or Chauncey!!

Also why the heck is that boy doing the shoot in his DIAPERS!!! ?  Gross. And they all look like they didn't even shower to do the shoot … and that was not a party, that was a ridiculously over the top smash the cake shoot… 

December 2, 2016
12:53 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

^^^ Attakisssssss can't say ANY WORDS. Just "ma" and "noooooo". That's it. That is not normal for a child who is two and a half years old this month. Amber has mentioned on multiple occasions that he is in therapy and I know we all hope that he is actually getting the best possible help that he needs and deserves.

December 2, 2016
2:18 pm
Curious Georgina
Cat
Meows: 43
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2016

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed
^^^ Attakisssssss can't say ANY WORDS. Just "ma" and "noooooo". That's it. That is not normal for a child who is two and a half years old this month. Amber has mentioned on multiple occasions that he is in therapy and I know we all hope that he is actually getting the best possible help that he needs and deserves.

Totally agree with you! I re-read my post and noticed I didn't even finish my thought on the first sentence, the part of him not talking for his age is totally NOT NORMAL! but Playing and not stopping at "two pieces of candy"  and etc is pretty normal! 

Wasn't trying to wk that chick, but as a mom of two boys I remember with my first one that we constantly try to compare and figure out if our kid is developing etc, so for other mamas out here just know, if your son/daughter is 2 and can't quite clearly count to 10 or understand more complicated applications of counting, just keep working at it!

OK I just realized I went all hijacker… hijackedembarrassed  haha sorry!

December 2, 2016
2:59 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Curious Georgina meowed

Totally agree with you! I re-read my post and noticed I didn't even finish my thought on the first sentence, the part of him not talking for his age is totally NOT NORMAL! but Playing and not stopping at "two pieces of candy"  and etc is pretty normal! 

Wasn't trying to wk that chick, but as a mom of two boys I remember with my first one that we constantly try to compare and figure out if our kid is developing etc, so for other mamas out here just know, if your son/daughter is 2 and can't quite clearly count to 10 or understand more complicated applications of counting, just keep working at it!

Totally agree. hugggg My niece and nephew like to ignore me and their parents from time to time. Maybe it's a sign of not wanting to listen, answer or do what we ask, and it's like they are trying assert their independence. So that part with Attakisssss could be normal 2 & 1/2 year old behavior for sure.

December 2, 2016
3:06 pm
driving consumerism
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 371
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

Curious Georgina meowed

Totally agree. hugggg My niece and nephew like to ignore me and their parents from time to time. Maybe it's a sign of not wanting to listen, answer or do what we ask, and it's like they are trying assert their independence. So that part with Attakisssss could be normal 2 & 1/2 year old behavior for sure.

also agree – my gripe is with amber and david's shitty parenting. they constantly exploit those children and it doesn't "appear" they are doing anything to help encourage either to learn…even basic human learning like don't go near a flame, because fire is hot. my nieces and nephews weren't/aren't particular quick with a lot of things (have a 2 yr old nephew who only says like 3 words), but the first born of that fam (who is 7) seems to have gotten it together. i'm currently preggo with a lil kitten and don't know how he or she is gonna turn out either, but i'm gonna try my hardest to make sure they are learning and growing and if i can't help them, find them help…and supposedly amber and D3 have found A help, so fingers crossed for the lil guy cuz he deserves better. 

December 2, 2016
3:18 pm
Braxlynn Parcell
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2096
Snarking Since:
February 22, 2013

I agree on the counting to ten, but can't most 2 1/2 count to 3, especially when the parent is doing the counting as he's putting the candy in the pinata?  And as far as how close he was to the candle, even D3 said he almost singed his hair (his exact words, I think).  My comment was more about the lack of teaching and guiding the children by saying, "that's hot!"  I dunno, maybe I'm nitpicking and if so, my bad.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.