:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
December 2, 2016
4:58 pm
Oprah has a turtle farm
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
November 26, 2016

K8s Snapchat Soliloquies meowed

I agree on the counting to ten, but can't most 2 1/2 count to 3, especially when the parent is doing the counting as he's putting the candy in the pinata?  And as far as how close he was to the candle, even D3 said he almost singed his hair (his exact words, I think).  My comment was more about the lack of teaching and guiding the children by saying, "that's hot!"  I dunno, maybe I'm nitpicking and if so, my bad.

My son is just a few months younger than A. When he sees fire, he points and says, "ow, hot!" And he is always finding things in pairs saying, "two (item)!!" So yes, you're right. You can teach a child that young. I don't think you're nitpicking.

December 2, 2016
5:46 pm
Out Getting Arugula
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2015

Atticus needs a haircut. 

**edited to add "by someone who cuts children's hair. Not by Amber." 

They should stop making vlogs… it they edited a little video & put it to music, fine. But the vlogs should stop… 

December 2, 2016
6:36 pm
Rachet Parcell
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 650
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

I just read a fascinating and beautiful photo journalism story about how hair extensions are exported from poor women in the East to the consumers in the West: 

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/indepth/national/black-gold/

I would have never clicked on the story but for Amber, so at least she's helping someone get educated (unfortunately not her son).

December 2, 2016
8:46 pm
Flesh Mountain
Hamcat
Meows: 102
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2016

Milk Milk Lemonade meowed
I feel like people might jump down my throat for this, but after wasting 7 minutes of my life watching the latest vlog I will never get back, I wonder if A might be autistic or on the spectrum. The no talking at all and unresponsive to certain things, plus waving and clapping of the hands. He has a 'different' affect (IMO) and something just seems 'off' to me. I know we see small glimpses of his life and I'm playing armchair doctor, but it made me wonder. I hope they're doing everything possible to help him with whatever is going on.  

I agree. I work with kiddos on the spectrum and his actions seem very familiar. I also don't think people should jump down your throat for this — nothing wrong with being on the spectrum. And early intervention has fantastic benefits. 

December 2, 2016
8:50 pm
Flesh Mountain
Hamcat
Meows: 102
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2016

is it just me or did chauncey totally eat candy in that video? Great dog parents drool

Also: attikiss laying on his back with amber while sucking on a jolly rancher or something….made me cringe I wanted to go and tell him to sit up! 

December 2, 2016
9:19 pm
Snark Tank
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 514
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

Their terrible parenting has been endlessly discussed here, but I just wanna add that they seem like the most terrible neighbors, too. Banging a baseball bat on the ground, letting the kids scream in the hallways… If I lived in their building, I would be happy they're moving.

December 2, 2016
9:51 pm
Slinging twitter zingers from the couch
Hamcat
Meows: 197
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2015

Aren't AAAAAAAAAticussssss and Squirk about the same age? Maybe Squirk is a little older? From what I've seen of him, he is definitely more age appropriate in his actions than A (except for being OMGSOTALL of course). 

I dunno – I have two kids, one being a boy, and something seems "off" with A for certain. He just has totally blank, uncomprehending eyes. 

I hope they get him the help he needs and deserves, but I'm not sure that would fit in with their #GOALZ lifestyle. 

*formerly EdithBunker*
December 3, 2016
12:20 am
Youve gotta be kidding.
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 323
Snarking Since:
March 2, 2016

It's amazing how boring that birthday video was. Without some loud upbeat pop music playing between the "interesting" scenes, like the derps always do, they just seem so drab. Total yawn fest.

December 3, 2016
7:43 am
Sucks to your Assmar
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 673
Snarking Since:
July 15, 2014

I know this has been said before but it really grinds my gears. There is absolutely NO reason that kids that age should be constantly snacking on sugary treats. All of the ice cream, candy, and cake they get is beyond ridiculous and setting them up for failure nutritionally speaking. I'm all for letting a kid have a slice of cake for a birthday and special events, but there's no need to have it be a daily source of energy. 

December 3, 2016
12:48 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6531
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Sucks to your Assmar meowed

I know this has been said before but it really grinds my gears. There is absolutely NO reason that kids that age should be constantly snacking on sugary treats. All of the ice cream, candy, and cake they get is beyond ridiculous and setting them up for failure nutritionally speaking. I'm all for letting a kid have a slice of cake for a birthday and special events, but there's no need to have it be a daily source of energy. 

Agreed. It's incredibly irresponsible parenting and destructive to those babies. Adults shouldn't even have that much processed sugar. Maybe Amber could take a little time out of her busy schedule of braiding and kissy faces to watch Fed Up and start parenting her children better.

December 3, 2016
2:16 pm
Oprah has a turtle farm
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
November 26, 2016

Am I the only one super grossed out by Amber's yellow swimsuit in her latest snap? Her chest looks strange and I don't need to see that much boobage!

December 3, 2016
2:28 pm
MissDior
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 492
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2014

She looks so gross in her latest snap. All that makeup to go to the beach…why?
And why is Rosie always naked? Amber is such a white trash. And David's pose on the latest Instagram? Dork!
So they will be living in Hawaii for the next six months. No wonder Amber was in such a hurry to lose weight. Not surprised they forgot to look into moving Chauncey but " her heart hurts that he is not with them"… which is like all the time.

December 3, 2016
2:53 pm
ilikeveggies
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 215
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2016

If I had a delayed child in speech therapy, but was moving in six months, I'd squeeze out as much as I could for consistency sake over the remaining 6 months I had with the therapist. They could have extended their lease 6 months, I imagine. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.