:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
December 3, 2016
7:43 am
Sucks to your Assmar
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 634
Snarking Since:
July 15, 2014

I know this has been said before but it really grinds my gears. There is absolutely NO reason that kids that age should be constantly snacking on sugary treats. All of the ice cream, candy, and cake they get is beyond ridiculous and setting them up for failure nutritionally speaking. I'm all for letting a kid have a slice of cake for a birthday and special events, but there's no need to have it be a daily source of energy. 

December 3, 2016
12:48 pm
Strangled by a Blanket Scarf
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6275
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Sucks to your Assmar meowed

I know this has been said before but it really grinds my gears. There is absolutely NO reason that kids that age should be constantly snacking on sugary treats. All of the ice cream, candy, and cake they get is beyond ridiculous and setting them up for failure nutritionally speaking. I'm all for letting a kid have a slice of cake for a birthday and special events, but there's no need to have it be a daily source of energy. 

Agreed. It's incredibly irresponsible parenting and destructive to those babies. Adults shouldn't even have that much processed sugar. Maybe Amber could take a little time out of her busy schedule of braiding and kissy faces to watch Fed Up and start parenting her children better.

December 3, 2016
2:16 pm
Little Shoes
Cat
Meows: 14
Snarking Since:
November 26, 2016

Am I the only one super grossed out by Amber's yellow swimsuit in her latest snap? Her chest looks strange and I don't need to see that much boobage!

December 3, 2016
2:28 pm
MissDior
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 450
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2014

She looks so gross in her latest snap. All that makeup to go to the beach…why?
And why is Rosie always naked? Amber is such a white trash. And David's pose on the latest Instagram? Dork!
So they will be living in Hawaii for the next six months. No wonder Amber was in such a hurry to lose weight. Not surprised they forgot to look into moving Chauncey but " her heart hurts that he is not with them"… which is like all the time.

December 3, 2016
2:53 pm
ilikeveggies
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 202
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2016

If I had a delayed child in speech therapy, but was moving in six months, I'd squeeze out as much as I could for consistency sake over the remaining 6 months I had with the therapist. They could have extended their lease 6 months, I imagine. 

December 3, 2016
3:00 pm
snarksquatch
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 228
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2016

Their moving to Hawaii for 6 months post pissed me off so bad. They COULD have rented a place in Arizona while their house was being built and get their speech delayed son set up with help but what is #goals about that?!?! 

Don't worry, I'm sure in a week or two, or after they read this, they will run into the top Oahu speech therapist on the beach so no worries everything is FINE!! As long as their littles can keep taking good enough pictures to get the clicks needed to pay for their #goals life, who cares if they can talk or not! 

Oh, and Amber, you look like shit in that latest snap. Greyish skin tone on your torso and orange/yellow cake face. pukeThe idea of you trying to keep up with that make up as it constantly slides off in that humidity is hilarious. 

December 3, 2016
4:15 pm
AnnoyingAF
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
November 30, 2016

They're in f**king Hawaii for 6 months…so annoying! Not jealous just seriously annoyed. They moved their just so they can say "oh we're going to live in Hawaii for 6 months while our custom house is being built". STFU! And clean your dirty kids. Nothing cute about babies with food all over their mouths and chest. How hard is it to get a wet nap and wipe their mouths. Ugh. I'm annoyed AF (no pun intended!)

December 3, 2016
4:25 pm
Art Vandelay
Hamcat
Meows: 80
Snarking Since:
February 29, 2016

I'm curious how they handle the hair extension business while living in Hawaii? I'm assuming it's operating out of Arizona… who is handling all of the shipping and overseeing? Do they not have anything to do with the actual business?

Also, curious how their kids are covered medically. Might be a reason Atticus hasn't received speech help. I'm sure he'll be fine, to me he seems healthy. But speech delays at this age are a chain reaction. He should be building on to skills. Words first, then sentences, etc. Missing that first milestone isn't just a problem now, it will delay him for months from learning those next steps.

December 3, 2016
4:29 pm
whaaaat
Cat
Meows: 28
Snarking Since:
June 11, 2014

Ugh the move to Hawaii is sooo annoying to me too..partially because my husband and I lived there for 3 years for university but had to move you know to get real jobs…can't just pack up the family and move back there for 6 months even though we would love to! Also she is going to look extremely out of place there with her crazy makeup, extensions and over the top outfits. Noooo one there dresses up it is SO low key and casual. There are so many actual celebrities there that look so normal that you wouldn't even notice them. Although I can't blame her for the naked babies at the beach..that is pretty normal for Hawaii!

December 3, 2016
5:01 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13095
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

snarksquatch meowed
Their moving to Hawaii for 6 months post pissed me off so bad. They COULD have rented a place in Arizona while their house was being built and get their speech delayed son set up with help but what is #goals about that?!?! 

Don't worry, I'm sure in a week or two, or after they read this, they will run into the top Oahu speech therapist on the beach so no worries everything is FINE!! As long as their littles can keep taking good enough pictures to get the clicks needed to pay for their #goals life, who cares if they can talk or not! 

They are really moving to Hawaii for 6 months?  Where did they say that?  That would be plain negligent to Atticus, sorrynotsorry.  That poor kid won't learn to talk if his asshole parents take a 6 month vacation in Hawaii.  Even if Atticus is in speech therapy in Hawaii, and there is no way he is, the transitions are terrible for him.  Maybe he'll still be a happy kid, but he won't learn to talk this way.  6 months isn't even enough time to adjust to a new location and speech therapist.  No continuity of services.  If they had their kid's best interest in mind, they'd rent a place in AZ and get him established with a speech therapist there so he'd have one less transition, but instead he'll probably lose about 8 months of progress (I'll subtract one for the move from NYC, 6 for the time in Hawaii, and 1 more for the move to AZ).  

P.S. Naomi will never get over this Hawaii plan lol!

December 3, 2016
5:35 pm
blairwaldorf2
Hamcat
Meows: 66
Snarking Since:
December 5, 2015

wow. wtf. they moved to Hawaii? 

December 3, 2016
5:49 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13095
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

I see it, it's a blog post.  She didn't plan for how long it takes to build a custom home from the ground up, she didn't plan for the poor dog so he's a month delayed in arriving, she probably didn't plan for speech therapy for their delayed son, but thank goodness they've got David's Xbox, and this:

"We had all of our stuff packed up and sent to Arizona and it is all in storage. The first thing I asked was if the storage unit was temperature controlled because I have boatloads of lipstick that I can’t have melting"

FFS.  But they got 12 tubs of their stuff and their bikes shipped free to their doorstep in Hawaii.  What an entitled selfish woman.  That post was all about me-me-me, how great am I, how wonderful are we, how lucky are we.  I think BarefootBlonde might be my new favorite hate read.

//
//

December 3, 2016
6:10 pm
SideEyes
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 673
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2015

My mom was born and lived in Hawaii for a portion of her life, I went to college there and lived there for a while. Guh. Her post about them moving there for "6months or so" also pisses me off. Theyre there for no other reason than "look at us" pictures.

I will agree that kamaaina kids will be naked at the beach… But A and Cowbell are far too fair to be in the Hawaiian sun that exposed. The next few months are going to be such a snooze fest.

I wonder if they're paying to rent a place or are in a hotel…

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.