:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
December 3, 2016
3:00 pm
snarksquatch
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 364
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2016

Their moving to Hawaii for 6 months post pissed me off so bad. They COULD have rented a place in Arizona while their house was being built and get their speech delayed son set up with help but what is #goals about that?!?! 

Don't worry, I'm sure in a week or two, or after they read this, they will run into the top Oahu speech therapist on the beach so no worries everything is FINE!! As long as their littles can keep taking good enough pictures to get the clicks needed to pay for their #goals life, who cares if they can talk or not! 

Oh, and Amber, you look like shit in that latest snap. Greyish skin tone on your torso and orange/yellow cake face. pukeThe idea of you trying to keep up with that make up as it constantly slides off in that humidity is hilarious. 

December 3, 2016
4:15 pm
AnnoyingAF
Cat
Meows: 26
Snarking Since:
November 30, 2016

They're in f**king Hawaii for 6 months…so annoying! Not jealous just seriously annoyed. They moved their just so they can say "oh we're going to live in Hawaii for 6 months while our custom house is being built". STFU! And clean your dirty kids. Nothing cute about babies with food all over their mouths and chest. How hard is it to get a wet nap and wipe their mouths. Ugh. I'm annoyed AF (no pun intended!)

December 3, 2016
4:25 pm
Art Vandelay
Hamcat
Meows: 100
Snarking Since:
February 29, 2016

I'm curious how they handle the hair extension business while living in Hawaii? I'm assuming it's operating out of Arizona… who is handling all of the shipping and overseeing? Do they not have anything to do with the actual business?

Also, curious how their kids are covered medically. Might be a reason Atticus hasn't received speech help. I'm sure he'll be fine, to me he seems healthy. But speech delays at this age are a chain reaction. He should be building on to skills. Words first, then sentences, etc. Missing that first milestone isn't just a problem now, it will delay him for months from learning those next steps.

December 3, 2016
4:29 pm
Walmart goes to Hawaii
Cat
Meows: 30
Snarking Since:
June 11, 2014

Ugh the move to Hawaii is sooo annoying to me too..partially because my husband and I lived there for 3 years for university but had to move you know to get real jobs…can't just pack up the family and move back there for 6 months even though we would love to! Also she is going to look extremely out of place there with her crazy makeup, extensions and over the top outfits. Noooo one there dresses up it is SO low key and casual. There are so many actual celebrities there that look so normal that you wouldn't even notice them. Although I can't blame her for the naked babies at the beach..that is pretty normal for Hawaii!

December 3, 2016
5:01 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13484
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

snarksquatch meowed
Their moving to Hawaii for 6 months post pissed me off so bad. They COULD have rented a place in Arizona while their house was being built and get their speech delayed son set up with help but what is #goals about that?!?! 

Don't worry, I'm sure in a week or two, or after they read this, they will run into the top Oahu speech therapist on the beach so no worries everything is FINE!! As long as their littles can keep taking good enough pictures to get the clicks needed to pay for their #goals life, who cares if they can talk or not! 

They are really moving to Hawaii for 6 months?  Where did they say that?  That would be plain negligent to Atticus, sorrynotsorry.  That poor kid won't learn to talk if his asshole parents take a 6 month vacation in Hawaii.  Even if Atticus is in speech therapy in Hawaii, and there is no way he is, the transitions are terrible for him.  Maybe he'll still be a happy kid, but he won't learn to talk this way.  6 months isn't even enough time to adjust to a new location and speech therapist.  No continuity of services.  If they had their kid's best interest in mind, they'd rent a place in AZ and get him established with a speech therapist there so he'd have one less transition, but instead he'll probably lose about 8 months of progress (I'll subtract one for the move from NYC, 6 for the time in Hawaii, and 1 more for the move to AZ).  

P.S. Naomi will never get over this Hawaii plan lol!

December 3, 2016
5:35 pm
blairwaldorf2
Hamcat
Meows: 87
Snarking Since:
December 5, 2015

wow. wtf. they moved to Hawaii? 

December 3, 2016
5:49 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13484
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

I see it, it's a blog post.  She didn't plan for how long it takes to build a custom home from the ground up, she didn't plan for the poor dog so he's a month delayed in arriving, she probably didn't plan for speech therapy for their delayed son, but thank goodness they've got David's Xbox, and this:

"We had all of our stuff packed up and sent to Arizona and it is all in storage. The first thing I asked was if the storage unit was temperature controlled because I have boatloads of lipstick that I can’t have melting"

FFS.  But they got 12 tubs of their stuff and their bikes shipped free to their doorstep in Hawaii.  What an entitled selfish woman.  That post was all about me-me-me, how great am I, how wonderful are we, how lucky are we.  I think BarefootBlonde might be my new favorite hate read.

//
//

December 3, 2016
6:10 pm
SideEyes
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 731
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2015

My mom was born and lived in Hawaii for a portion of her life, I went to college there and lived there for a while. Guh. Her post about them moving there for "6months or so" also pisses me off. Theyre there for no other reason than "look at us" pictures.

I will agree that kamaaina kids will be naked at the beach… But A and Cowbell are far too fair to be in the Hawaiian sun that exposed. The next few months are going to be such a snooze fest.

I wonder if they're paying to rent a place or are in a hotel…

December 3, 2016
6:21 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6522
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

That yellow bathing suit is hideous. She stopped breast feeding Rosie a long time ago so now I'm further convinced she got some kind of work done on her chest at some point. She's looking like her red headed friend who also got (obvious) implants. Amber also looks chestier in the other swimsuit pic she posted.

Re: the 6 month Hawaiian trip is most likely sponsored by HomeAway or something like that. These assholes don't pay for anything. They better get some f'ing clothes and shade on their babies or they are in for a good dose of damaged skin and potential skin cancer down the road. It's not 1966 Amber. The sun is no joke, especially in tropically areas. And Attakisssss and his speech delay is so screwed now. I feel so bad for this little boy who has such awful parents that care more about getting free trips etc. than his wellbeing.

December 3, 2016
6:36 pm
aerialss
Hamcat
Meows: 173
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2016

SideEyes meowed
My mom was born and lived in Hawaii for a portion of her life, I went to college there and lived there for a while. Guh. Her post about them moving there for "6months or so" also pisses me off. Theyre there for no other reason than "look at us" pictures.

I will agree that kamaaina kids will be naked at the beach… But A and Cowbell are far too fair to be in the Hawaiian sun that exposed. The next few months are going to be such a snooze fest.

I wonder if they're paying to rent a place or are in a hotel…

I really hope that they are paying for a place and that someone is not sponsoring their ridiculous 6 month vacation in Hawaii. They are shitty parents for moving their kids around like this, especially A with his speech delay. I am also super pissed that they let those kids and Chauncey eat candy like there's no tomorrow! They are COMPLETE morons for not looking into the logistics of getting Chauncey there at the same time as them, terrible dog owners.

I just can't believe they're spending the next 6+ months in Hawaii while they're building a house in Arizona, shouldn't they be supervising the build as homeowners? I'm definitely not jealous, Hawaii is great but its a vacation spot, I am more of a city girl.

Also, I know that Manhattan is really expensive, but isn't Hawaii too? I am finding myself wondering how much these bimbos make.

December 3, 2016
6:44 pm
We Twee Queens
Cat
Meows: 19
Snarking Since:
November 8, 2013

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed
That yellow bathing suit is hideous. She stopped breast feeding Rosie a long time ago so now I'm further convinced she got some kind of work done on her chest at some point. She's looking like her red headed friend who also got (obvious) implants. Amber also looks chestier in the other swimsuit pic she posted.

I'm 99% sure she got them done during one of her recent trips to Utah. 

December 3, 2016
6:50 pm
Rachet Parcell
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 650
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed 

With all the great plastic surgeons in NYC, I'm surprised her boobs ended up looking so fake and bad. Her left tit literally looks like a clay disk that has been superglued to her chest.

December 3, 2016
6:50 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6522
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

^^^^ I forgot about that! Do you think she got them done when she had the lump removed or was the dramatic lump story a ploy to distract from the implants surgery? Her chest definitely looks different from the last time she was in a bathing suit and she had long since stopped nursing Rosie. She was quite deflated (which of course is normal after two kids) and she already had a tiny chest before she got pregnant with Attakisssss.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.