:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
December 3, 2016
6:55 pm
Rachet Parcell
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 650
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed
^^^^ I forgot about that! Do you think she got them done when she had the lump removed or was the dramatic lump story a ploy to distract from the implants? Her chest definitely looks different from the last time she was in a bathing suit and had already stopped nursing Rosie. She was quite deflated (which of course is normal after two kids) and she already had a tiny chest before she got pregnant with Attakisssss.

OMG I didn't even think of that! If she faked that lump story for implants, there is no redemption left for her. I don't care if she loves her kids. If the truth is that "hey guys I had a cancer scare and the only cure is to get implants hurrr," she can GTFOMI forever.

December 3, 2016
7:01 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6531
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Rachet Parcell meowed

^^^^ I forgot about that! Do you think she got them done when she had the lump removed or was the dramatic lump story a ploy to distract from the implants? Her chest definitely looks different from the last time she was in a bathing suit and had already stopped nursing Rosie. She was quite deflated (which of course is normal after two kids) and she already had a tiny chest before she got pregnant with Attakisssss.

OMG I didn't even think of that! If she faked that lump story for implants, there is no redemption left for her. I don't care if she loves her kids. If the truth is that "hey guys I had a cancer scare and the only cure is to get implants hurrr," she can GTFOMI forever.

We last saw her in bathing suits in mid-September and she was flat chested then. She's been pretty covered up on IG since. And the only time she went AWOL for a while was the trip to Utah to see the "surgeon" who is cheaper than ones in NYC. It all makes sense now. I mean we can't be surprised… not much about Amber's is real anymore

Bahamas Sept 2016. Flat chested.

December 3, 2016
7:34 pm
SideEyes
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 731
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2015

aerialss meowed

SideEyes meowed
My mom was born and lived in Hawaii for a portion of her life, I went to college there and lived there for a while. Guh. Her post about them moving there for "6months or so" also pisses me off. Theyre there for no other reason than "look at us" pictures.

I will agree that kamaaina kids will be naked at the beach… But A and Cowbell are far too fair to be in the Hawaiian sun that exposed. The next few months are going to be such a snooze fest.

I wonder if they're paying to rent a place or are in a hotel…

I really hope that they are paying for a place and that someone is not sponsoring their ridiculous 6 month vacation in Hawaii. They are shitty parents for moving their kids around like this, especially A with his speech delay. I am also super pissed that they let those kids and Chauncey eat candy like there's no tomorrow! They are COMPLETE morons for not looking into the logistics of getting Chauncey there at the same time as them, terrible dog owners.

I just can't believe they're spending the next 6+ months in Hawaii while they're building a house in Arizona, shouldn't they be supervising the build as homeowners? I'm definitely not jealous, Hawaii is great but its a vacation spot, I am more of a city girl.

Also, I know that Manhattan is really expensive, but isn't Hawaii too? I am finding myself wondering how much these bimbos make.

Hawaii is SUPER expe dive when it comes to rent/mortgage. Average rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1800 on Oahu. The median home costs over $500k. Granted, it's cheaper than their NYC apartment, I'm sure, but groceries etc. are also expensive in Hawaii because practically everything is imported these days.

December 3, 2016
7:56 pm
aerialss
Hamcat
Meows: 173
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2016

SideEyes meowed

aerialss meowed

SideEyes meowed
My mom was born and lived in Hawaii for a portion of her life, I went to college there and lived there for a while. Guh. Her post about them moving there for "6months or so" also pisses me off. Theyre there for no other reason than "look at us" pictures.

I will agree that kamaaina kids will be naked at the beach… But A and Cowbell are far too fair to be in the Hawaiian sun that exposed. The next few months are going to be such a snooze fest.

I wonder if they're paying to rent a place or are in a hotel…

I really hope that they are paying for a place and that someone is not sponsoring their ridiculous 6 month vacation in Hawaii. They are shitty parents for moving their kids around like this, especially A with his speech delay. I am also super pissed that they let those kids and Chauncey eat candy like there's no tomorrow! They are COMPLETE morons for not looking into the logistics of getting Chauncey there at the same time as them, terrible dog owners.

I just can't believe they're spending the next 6+ months in Hawaii while they're building a house in Arizona, shouldn't they be supervising the build as homeowners? I'm definitely not jealous, Hawaii is great but its a vacation spot, I am more of a city girl.

Also, I know that Manhattan is really expensive, but isn't Hawaii too? I am finding myself wondering how much these bimbos make.

Hawaii is SUPER expe dive when it comes to rent/mortgage. Average rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1800 on Oahu. The median home costs over $500k. Granted, it's cheaper than their NYC apartment, I'm sure, but groceries etc. are also expensive in Hawaii because practically everything is imported these days.

That's what I thought! I was there 10 years ago for work and I remember thinking it was very expensive even at that time. 

I'm wondering if someone comped them a car for their entire stay?

December 3, 2016
8:22 pm
Oprah has a turtle farm
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
November 26, 2016

A friend of mine got her lashes done by Amber's aunt and she told her they moved to NYC because of a 1 million dollar contract some hair company offered her for one year. So at least a mil….

December 3, 2016
8:24 pm
Oprah has a turtle farm
Cat
Snarking Since:
November 26, 2016

Not sure why it didn't quote that first part.. sorry if that's confusing to anyone.

December 3, 2016
8:32 pm
sadden the cheered
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 926
Snarking Since:
April 24, 2012

Of course they forget about poor Chauncy.

December 3, 2016
8:33 pm
aerialss
Hamcat
Meows: 173
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2016

Littleshoes meowed

A friend of mine got her lashes done by Amber's aunt and she told her they moved to NYC because of a 1 million dollar contract some hair company offered her for one year. So at least a mil....

Her hair is so ratty and gross so that's interesting. If it is only one million, that doesn't really go that far in Hawaii or NYC with a family and with how much they travel/spend/etc. I hope they're putting money away for those kids. 

December 3, 2016
9:00 pm
SideEyes
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 731
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2015

aerialss meowed

Littleshoes meowed

A friend of mine got her lashes done by Amber's aunt and she told her they moved to NYC because of a 1 million dollar contract some hair company offered her for one year. So at least a mil....

Her hair is so ratty and gross so that's interesting. If it is only one million, that doesn't really go that far in Hawaii or NYC with a family and with how much they travel/spend/etc. I hope they're putting money away for those kids. 

Nor will it go far considering they're building a home from scratch… She wrote that utilities aren't even present on the lot. That means $$$

What company was this that paid her for her rats nest?! Eww. I don't understand some marketing departments. I don't understand this "business" of hers. They move to NYC for it, but it doesn't seem anything is being run out of NYC. Then, if a company is behind this, why are she and David seemingly running the website, coordinating shoots and doing the packaging and shipping of product??

ETA: So does this mean they're spending the holidays in Hawaii sans family? Do they ever spend holidays with either of their families? I don't recall them spending a Christmas with family in the past few years… I find it so weird that they make this money and don't seem willing to spend any to see family instead it's spent to "further her blog."

December 3, 2016
10:23 pm
Oprah has a turtle farm
Cat
Snarking Since:
November 26, 2016

From my understanding, it was a company that paid her to move there and do promoting and advertising and tutorials with their products. I could be wildly off base here because I heard this info from my friend over a year ago.

December 3, 2016
11:03 pm
Rachet Parcell
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 650
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

Littleshoes meowed
From my understanding, it was a company that paid her to move there and do promoting and advertising and tutorials with their products. I could be wildly off base here because I heard this info from my friend over a year ago.

Did she even showcase a hair company at all while in NYC? I can't remember any hair tutorials she did in NYC. She did rent a studio for a photo shoot once but whatever brand she was promoting didn't even stick in my mind.

Wonder if the hair brand regrets their decision since they got so little ROI from Amber.

December 3, 2016
11:23 pm
snarksquatch
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 370
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2016

Rachet Parcell meowed

She didn't fake it. I remember her showing her lump scar, no where where a boob job scar would be, and the paper that said it was a benign whatever. But she's definitely had a job done. 

December 3, 2016
11:32 pm
Fetch
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1872
Snarking Since:
November 5, 2012

This Hawaii debacle with Chauncey makes me think A.) Amber is just as dim as we suspected and B.) it was a last minute opportunity. I lived in Hawaii for 3 years in the early 2000's, and it was HARD to bring your dog back then. The poor thing had to be quarantined. It's one of those things that anyone who has even read the Wikipedia page for Hawaii knows, you can't just bring a pet there. It's SO EASY now. You take them to the vet for boosters and blood tests a month before the move, complete some paperwork, they do a short (less than a week) quarantine when they get there, and bam, done.

Amber is going to struggle. 20 and 30 somethings there tend to actually do physical activity and eat relatively healthy. I'm by no means a health nut, but you go to the beach and get a smoothie or fruit boat from the refreshment stands. Heavy makeup (or really…any makeup) isn't a thing. Being overdressed isn't a thing. I could not think of a place less like NYC.

I'm slightly horrified by the Hawaii-themed dirty food kid pictures we'll be seeing though. Powdered sugar from malasadas, colored syrup from shave ice, smushed spam from literally anywhere puke

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.