:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
December 4, 2016
12:43 am
Rooney Eats It
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
September 20, 2016

Severus Snark meowed
I nominate D3 for most punchable face ever. He looks like she ordered a cliche loser from a 90's college movie and he spends his days napping under a fresh layer of crumbs. Like, it's all funny and charming 'cause I'm not fat, get it?!

Late to the conversation, but still necessary due to lethal levels of punch-ability.

Agree 100%. I can't handle his smug face anymore. So proud and conceited about his #goals life drool

December 4, 2016
1:30 am
biscuits and crazy
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 214
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2016

Of course they have Rosie stark naked on a public beach and on the internet for the world to see. angry Atticus isn't even wearing a swim diaper either UGH!!!! Their stupidity knows know bounds…but I really think it is her stupidity and he just doesn't bother to input/correct her.

Also Atticus needs a haircut STAT but I wouldn't be surprised if she was growing it out for #babymanbungoalz

December 4, 2016
1:54 am
Rachet Parcell
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 650
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed

Rachet Parcell meowed

^^^^ I forgot about that! Do you think she got them done when she had the lump removed or was the dramatic lump story a ploy to distract from the implants? Her chest definitely looks different from the last time she was in a bathing suit and had already stopped nursing Rosie. She was quite deflated (which of course is normal after two kids) and she already had a tiny chest before she got pregnant with Attakisssss.

OMG I didn't even think of that! If she faked that lump story for implants, there is no redemption left for her. I don't care if she loves her kids. If the truth is that "hey guys I had a cancer scare and the only cure is to get implants hurrr," she can GTFOMI forever.

We last saw her in bathing suits in mid-September and she was flat chested then. She's been pretty covered up on IG since. And the only time she went AWOL for a while was the trip to Utah to see the "surgeon" who is cheaper than ones in NYC. It all makes sense now. I mean we can't be surprised… not much about Amber's is real anymore

Bahamas Sept 2016. Flat chested.

Well then she had to have gotten them done between Sept and now, which makes the "benign" surgery the most likely time period, right? So she just used it as an "excuse" to get them done???

December 4, 2016
3:19 am
f**kyouismyname
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 396
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2015

Rachet Parcell meowed

^^^^ I forgot about that! Do you think she got them done when she had the lump removed or was the dramatic lump story a ploy to distract from the implants? Her chest definitely looks different from the last time she was in a bathing suit and had already stopped nursing Rosie. She was quite deflated (which of course is normal after two kids) and she already had a tiny chest before she got pregnant with Attakisssss.

OMG I didn't even think of that! If she faked that lump story for implants, there is no redemption left for her. I don't care if she loves her kids. If the truth is that "hey guys I had a cancer scare and the only cure is to get implants hurrr," she can GTFOMI forever.

We last saw her in bathing suits in mid-September and she was flat chested then. She's been pretty covered up on IG since. And the only time she went AWOL for a while was the trip to Utah to see the "surgeon" who is cheaper than ones in NYC. It all makes sense now. I mean we can't be surprised… not much about Amber's is real anymore

Bahamas Sept 2016. Flat chested.

Maybe this will sound WK, but she showed us the scar on snap as well as the paper saying she was clear. While I don't disagree with the fact that she has implants now (because they do look fake in the recent yellow bathing suit picture), I will say that the scar does not resemble something a breast augmentation would leave (a good one). Also, for them to type up some kind of note with such big words to create an alibi for her boob job is also a far stretch.

December 4, 2016
3:32 am
pinkpuffet
Kitten
Meows: 7
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2016

I generally like the way she dresses. I cant knock the fashion. But why does she have to keep her children so naked and so dirty. The little baby girl in public naked in just a diaper, with what litterally looks like crap all over her mouth and chest. I get bibs dont look cute in pics and she think dirty babies means they are having fun, but I assure you the babies will look just as cute if they are clean. How hard is to WIPE the chocolate iceream off the babies chest and literally from all over her lips. No one likes to dripping in sticky icecream.I dont think they get yet that babies are people too. It kills me when the parents are always the clean and the kids are always messy. She sure as hell would not post a picture of her with icecream running down her chest and on half her face so why do it to the baby. Do better. 

December 4, 2016
3:36 am
f**kyouismyname
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 396
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2015

pinkpuffet meowed
I generally like the way she dresses. I cant knock the fashion. But why does she have to keep her children so naked and so dirty. The little baby girl in public naked in just a diaper, with what litterally looks like crap all over her mouth and chest. I get bibs dont look cute in pics and she think dirty babies means they are having fun, but I assure you the babies will look just as cute if they are clean. How hard is to WIPE the chocolate iceream off the babies chest and literally from all over her lips. No one likes to dripping in sticky icecream.I dont think they get yet that babies are people too. It kills me when the parents are always the clean and the kids are always messy. She sure as hell would not post a picture of her with icecream running down her chest and on half her face so why do it to the baby. Do better. 

It's an acai bowl, not chocolate ice cream.

December 4, 2016
4:01 am
pinkpuffet
Kitten
Meows: 7
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2016

f**kyouismyname meowed

pinkpuffet meowed

It's an acai bowl, not chocolate ice cream.

What ever it is that plastered all over the baby….

December 4, 2016
4:35 am
Scrunchie4eva
Cat
Meows: 46
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

if you want to have naked beach baby its fine. Take a few family photos fine. if i knew these pictures would be viewed by thousands i would NEVER post them.

December 4, 2016
6:12 am
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13484
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

snarksquatch meowed

Rachet Parcell meowed

She didn't fake it. I remember her showing her lump scar, no where where a boob job scar would be, and the paper that said it was a benign whatever. But she's definitely had a job done. 

I don't think she faked the scare/biopsy either.  I am curious about the boob job, though.  Didn't she say she wanted two more kids, spaced apart a bit from the first two?  Or am I imagining that?  My question is, can you nurse after a boob job?  She doesn't have to nurse future children of course, but I thought a person would wait until after done having children for best results.  Even if she doesn't nurse, boobs will change during a pregnancy and again after.  It seems like a boob job could get messed up.  I guess she'd just have another one?  

Her boobs still look small to me, though.  I can't even see where she's had the job done already.  

December 4, 2016
8:12 am
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1511
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

sadden the cheered meowed

Of course they forget about poor Chauncy.

I would give that darling dog such a good home and so much love cry

December 4, 2016
9:25 am
MissDior
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 492
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2014

I don't think the lump story was fake, but she could have gotten her implants during the lump removal. So it is possible…
I cannot believe they got the a company to pay for the move. They really don't pay for anything! And I also wonder how the kids are medically insured…
The only silver lining of this move to Hawaii is how pissed Taza must be.

December 4, 2016
11:01 am
doesthatmakesense
Hamcat
Meows: 95
Snarking Since:
October 3, 2015

Ok I'm confused. I thought they were going to Australia???

Also her boobs don't look fake to me. They just look mashed in a tight one piece. I'll need more photographic evidence before i Jump on the implant bandwagon.

December 4, 2016
2:08 pm
Out Getting Arugula
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2015

doesthatmakesense meowed
Ok I'm confused. I thought they were going to Australia???

Also her boobs don't look fake to me. They just look mashed in a tight one piece. I'll need more photographic evidence before i Jump on the implant bandwagon.

Agreed to all^^

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.