:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
December 4, 2016
4:25 pm
laadidaa
Hamcat
Meows: 65
Snarking Since:
August 11, 2016

According to snap, Rosie's new hangout is the fridge/freezer…

December 4, 2016
5:13 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13510
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

laadidaa meowed
According to snap, Rosie's new hangout is the fridge/freezer…

They could have found that attraction in Arizona.

December 4, 2016
5:24 pm
Rachet Parcell
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 650
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

^Her natural boobs. You can squeeze those together as much as you want, but you're not going to get the clay-disks-superglued-to-her-chest look that she has going on right now.

December 4, 2016
6:34 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6531
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Rachet Parcell meowed

^Her natural boobs. You can squeeze those together as much as you want, but you're not going to get the clay-disks-superglued-to-her-chest look that she has going on right now.

Exactly what I was thinking too. She was naturally flat chested before the pregnancies (see below) and got flat again after she finished nursing Rosie. The roundness she has now looks like implants and she is filling out that wet suit style bathing suit more than she would have a couple months ago. If she did get implants that's her business (and yes, she can still breasfeed with implants). I just hope she doesn't go around lying about it if someone asks. It's the lies that these bloggers and other celebrities spew that bugs me the most.

December 4, 2016
6:45 pm
somethingelse
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2013

Fetch meowed

Amber is going to struggle. 20 and 30 somethings there tend to actually do physical activity and eat relatively healthy. I'm by no means a health nut, but you go to the beach and get a smoothie or fruit boat from the refreshment stands. Heavy makeup (or really…any makeup) isn't a thing. Being overdressed isn't a thing. I could not think of a place less like NYC.

puke

THIS. I was slightly horrified when I saw that they will be here for 6 months and instantly thought how this will effect her looks. LOL If you thought she looked like she was melting before, just wait until the humidity gets to her full face of makeup and sweaty extra hair. RALPH. She WILL BE FORCED to shower more, lets hope. NO ONE dresses up around here unless they are going into Honolulu, which is an hour away. I also wonder how she will deal with going from one of the most accessible cities in the world NYC–everything at your finger tips- to literally one grocery store, costco/target/basically anything bigger than a LONGS over an hour way. There's not even a real ER on the North shore–she's in for some culture shock. 

I also wonder who she will be friends with, as yes, everyone here is super active surfer types which Amber seems far from. I think they will have a hard time fitting in, although I could probably list the self made insta-stars drool(living in studio apartments with a family of 4, despite the image the put out) out here that are probably FROTHING to appear on her instagram. 

Now I know how you NYC-ers felt with her coming there, like NOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm feeling strangely protective and annoyed. LOL. I'm bound to run into her. It's a small area and if she does in fact attend church (I am LDS too), there are only two buildings she would be attending depending on how far NORTH she is. And one of them is mine. I will report back although I can already imagine the tourist train wreck they probably are. 

I will say though that I am impressed that they take the dog everywhere with them (despite the non planning with bringing him here)–it would be super easy for her to leave him with family or someone or give him away ah la Taza but they don't. So I guess she's got that going for her…facepalm

December 4, 2016
7:25 pm
doesthatmakesense
Hamcat
Meows: 97
Snarking Since:
October 3, 2015

Rachet Parcell meowed

ehhh. she was also ~15lbs thinner. idontknow 

I wouldn't put it past her though. It would be something she would do- "OH WE'RE GOING TO BE IN BATHING SUITES ALL THE TIME. I NEED TO STOP EATING AND GET MY BOOBS DONE SO I LOOK GOOD IN ALL MY PICTURES". For someone who already has fake hair, fake teeth, fake lips, filler all over, and wears 60 tons of makeup in Hawaii to go hang out on the beach with their family, why WOULDN'T she have implants?

December 4, 2016
7:58 pm
Half bun man bun
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 240
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2016

#basic meowed

snarksquatch meowed

Rachet Parcell meowed

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed
^^^^ I forgot about that! Do you think she got them done when she had the lump removed or was the dramatic lump story a ploy to distract from the implants? Her chest definitely looks different from the last time she was in a bathing suit and had already stopped nursing Rosie. She was quite deflated (which of course is normal after two kids) and she already had a tiny chest before she got pregnant with Attakisssss.

OMG I didn't even think of that! If she faked that lump story for implants, there is no redemption left for her. I don't care if she loves her kids. If the truth is that "hey guys I had a cancer scare and the only cure is to get implants hurrr," she can GTFOMI forever.

She didn't fake it. I remember her showing her lump scar, no where where a boob job scar would be, and the paper that said it was a benign whatever. But she's definitely had a job done. 

I don't think she faked the scare/biopsy either.  I am curious about the boob job, though.  Didn't she say she wanted two more kids, spaced apart a bit from the first two?  Or am I imagining that?  My question is, can you nurse after a boob job?  She doesn't have to nurse future children of course, but I thought a person would wait until after done having children for best results.  Even if she doesn't nurse, boobs will change during a pregnancy and again after.  It seems like a boob job could get messed up.  I guess she'd just have another one?  

Her boobs still look small to me, though.  I can't even see where she's had the job done already.  

My sister got hers done combined with a benign lumpectomy. Obviously two different procedures, but within a few weeks of one another, once results came back clear. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case here. Also, you can absolutely breastfeed with implants, the surgery has come a long way since it first started, though most people wait as an abundance of caution and/or because your boobs change post-kids. 

December 4, 2016
9:13 pm
sadden the cheered
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 926
Snarking Since:
April 24, 2012

Hopefully they find some super duper awesome Speech Therapist for A while they are on the beach one of these days. idontknow

December 4, 2016
9:38 pm
snarkincluded
Hamcat
Meows: 156
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2012

All I see is her old lips in all those pics. I forgot about how different her face was. uh

I don't think she got boobs. Breastfeeding two kids changes boobs, and she could have contoured them for all we know.

Where is she going to keep getting her lips done in Hawaii??

December 5, 2016
1:17 am
Just an Unicorn
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 521
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2015

sadden the cheered meowed
Hopefully they find some super duper awesome Speech Therapist for A while they are on the beach one of these days. idontknow

they only have to ride the subway long enough to get found by one lmao

sani_unicorn sani_unicorn sani_unicorn
December 5, 2016
9:25 am
Brown Calvin Klein boots from Ross (last season)
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1631
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2014

How in the hell did they not research the animal arrival procedures before they just up and moved to Hawaii?  Clearly, Chauncey would have to arrive to the island SOMEHOW (by air or possibly boat I suppose) and you'd think in looking up that information, you'd happen to notice the bloodwork/rabies quarantine requirements.  I live in the Midwest, have only traveled to the Hawaiian islands once in my life so far for a vacation, and didn't bring any animals with me on that trip – and even I know about Hawaii's rabies quarantine procedures. others-221

FKA Just Trying To Turn Hard Work Into Chicken Nuggets
December 5, 2016
11:06 am
Mistress Of All Evil
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 475
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

I wish I could just move to hawaii for no apparent reason other than my house isn't built yet.
I wonder why Hawaii though. probably for photoshoots and stuff.

also, 12 tubs for a 6 month stay. Help me with this – besides ratty hair, what could she possibly need to take that much stuff for?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't custom built homes need a lot of input from the owner, paint, floors, kitchen stuff? Or did she pick all this out ahead of time?

what if there are issues and they need to make decisions?

December 5, 2016
11:18 am
SideEyes
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 731
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2015

idc about the supposed implants… What is with the box crotch? 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.