:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
December 4, 2016
9:38 pm
snarkincluded
Hamcat
Meows: 148
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2012

All I see is her old lips in all those pics. I forgot about how different her face was. uh

I don't think she got boobs. Breastfeeding two kids changes boobs, and she could have contoured them for all we know.

Where is she going to keep getting her lips done in Hawaii??

December 5, 2016
1:17 am
Just an Unicorn
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 473
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2015

sadden the cheered meowed
Hopefully they find some super duper awesome Speech Therapist for A while they are on the beach one of these days. idontknow

they only have to ride the subway long enough to get found by one lmao

sani_unicorn sani_unicorn sani_unicorn
December 5, 2016
9:25 am
Brown Calvin Klein boots from Ross (last season)
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1529
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2014

How in the hell did they not research the animal arrival procedures before they just up and moved to Hawaii?  Clearly, Chauncey would have to arrive to the island SOMEHOW (by air or possibly boat I suppose) and you'd think in looking up that information, you'd happen to notice the bloodwork/rabies quarantine requirements.  I live in the Midwest, have only traveled to the Hawaiian islands once in my life so far for a vacation, and didn't bring any animals with me on that trip – and even I know about Hawaii's rabies quarantine procedures. others-221

FKA Just Trying To Turn Hard Work Into Chicken Nuggets
December 5, 2016
11:06 am
Mistress Of All Evil
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 425
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

I wish I could just move to hawaii for no apparent reason other than my house isn't built yet.
I wonder why Hawaii though. probably for photoshoots and stuff.

also, 12 tubs for a 6 month stay. Help me with this – besides ratty hair, what could she possibly need to take that much stuff for?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't custom built homes need a lot of input from the owner, paint, floors, kitchen stuff? Or did she pick all this out ahead of time?

what if there are issues and they need to make decisions?

December 5, 2016
11:18 am
SideEyes
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 673
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2015

idc about the supposed implants… What is with the box crotch? 

December 5, 2016
11:21 am
Curious Georgina
Cat
Meows: 43
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2016

Holly molly did I miss a bunch of fun snark stuff over just three days!

1- Totally annoyed by the Hawaii move too, but I have a sense that these idiots live their lives waiting for the next freebie… so something must have come up for them to move there 

2- I imagine she will figure out how to change her look to sell whatever she is going to sell out of Hawaii… I mean she changed her style to that grunge-never-wash-my-hair thing after the city-hippie thing, both looks she did in NYC and was totally different from what she did before. Also, isn't she from like California and used to be a lifeguard or something? I imagine life in swimsuits for her is normal

3- I had been wondering about the boobs too! I mean, from when she was just dating D3 to now, even with breastfeeding, those look like they had some work done. AND… JUST A THOUGHT, but maybe the real reason she found the lump was because she was examined when she get her boobs done? idontknow IDN, theories…

4- Poor Chauncey :( It has been pretty clear that he is very much out of their lives, he is almost never in pictures at home or anywhere, or in snaps. What life for that poor dog ! Maybe its a good thing they are moving from NYC, because I bet that poor pup spent his life in a crate or in the apartment uh

5- Why did no "friend" in NYC throw her a goodbye party? My guess is she doesn't have any real friends bahaha

6- I agree that Taza must be soooo jealous right now!! I don't think she can one-up this one…. though she might try…

December 5, 2016
11:25 am
Poison Envy Itch
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 819
Snarking Since:
January 20, 2015

SideEyes meowed

Posing or photoshopping? It looks like you could drive a mid-size SUV through her thigh gap. dead

December 5, 2016
11:43 am
SideEyes
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 673
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2015

Poison Envy Itch meowed

SideEyes meowed

Posing or photoshopping? It looks like you could drive a mid-size SUV through her thigh gap. dead

And her vag is like perfectly straight across and then her legs protrude out at perfect 90 degree angles from there… How? What? Huh?

December 5, 2016
11:45 am
housesnark
Cat
Meows: 20
Snarking Since:
November 10, 2016

Out Getting Arugula meowed

doesthatmakesense meowed
Ok I'm confused. I thought they were going to Australia???

Also her boobs don't look fake to me. They just look mashed in a tight one piece. I'll need more photographic evidence before i Jump on the implant bandwagon.

Agreed to all^^

Also agreed. I breastfed my son for almost two years, went from a B/C to D back down to a B, and now I'm left with a lot of extra squishiness to my chest. I look small, but if I just press on mine where that swimsuit would cover, the area with the cutout looks just like that (note to self: don't wear a one-piece with cutouts, haha). Also, for all we know, she could have worn something padded/push-up under that striped swimsuit for those body #goals.
Not to WK, since she's obviously no stranger to procedures, but I'd need actual evidence before pointing fingers at a boob job.

December 5, 2016
12:38 pm
Strangled by a Blanket Scarf
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6275
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

^^^^ I agree that breasts can change after nursing multiple babies (increase or decrease) But she was in bathing suits in September and she was back to her old flat chest, if not more deflated. Now she is suddenly filling out her bathing suits again. So in my opinion she got them done in the last couple months OR she is pregnant again (early stages). Her chest in Hawaii is VERY different from what we saw in September.

December 5, 2016
3:24 pm
provo pork chop
Cat
Meows: 45
Snarking Since:
June 12, 2015

Here's the thing with her implants: whether she got them or not, we will likely never know. History has shown how immature and dishonest the Fillerups/Clarks are with disclosing just about anything. Not holding my breath. 

My comment here is in regards to how a breast augmentation fits into the Mormon tenants. I don't know much about Mormonism. As of a couple years ago I really just identified them with magic undies and the big Disney castle-looking temple I saw for the first time in San Diego (never seen one – holy shit), as well as Mitt Romney. Truly the extent of my knowledge at this point has come from the threads on GOMI about Mormon bloggers. It seems to me that not creating sexual temptation is a big part of the beliefs of Mormons. (Side note: please someone, anyone, correct me if I make a false statement here.) I know that Amber has apparently posted about this issue and how she's struggled with it in the past, and at the same time I've also read here that she and David maybe are distancing themselves from being identified as Mormon more and more. I don't know if and where that was mentioned, what I do know is that I follow them on Snapchat and see fairly frequent posts while they're at church on Sunday. So to an extent, they're practicing, correct? If this is the case, how does she justify a) implants, of she has them, or b) dressing the way she does and very blatantly putting her breasts on display? I will NEVER body or s**t shame a grown woman – she can display her breasts however she wants, but I find it disingenuous with the identity she sometimes tries to portray. Let's put it this way: if people I know of any religion are observant enough that they are at services regularly and posting on social media while at said place of worship, they are religious enough to not be making other posts that so blatantly go against a major aspect of their said religion – does that make sense? Like, if a friend of mine is a Muslim and has made it clear on social media that they are practicing, they won't then post something the next day showing them eating a piece of pork. My husband and I are conservative Jews, and while we don't honor every tenant to a T, we practice what we believe in. We observe Shabbas by lighting candles, saying the prayers, having dinners with our families every Friday evening. Do we always get the candles lit by sundown? No. Do we use electricity the next day? Yes. But we perform the custom and tradition that for the most part is pretty typical with the conservative sect. We don't honor every "rule" of Judaism, but we 100% honor and respect what being Jewish means. We aren't Orthodox and don't pretend to be. And like I said earlier, I don't know a lot of the details of Mormonism, like if there are varying "degrees" of Mormonism you can practice, similar to Judaism. But as a whole, as a woman who identifies with her faith, even if its mostly in the customs and family tradition/community sense more than I enjoy being in services, I find it goofy, immature, mildly offensive, and more than anything, FAKE of Amber to pretend to be a good Mormon when its convenient or expected of her to be, and then to blatantly expose her body/breasts when, it seems to me, doing so is such a major issue in Mormonism. I am in no way a prude, a social/political conservative, anti-feminist, bully, or any other number of things. I just believe that if you are going to align yourself publicly with your practicing religion, you owe it to yourself, your family, and your faith to not be such a fake and phony. She should be ashamed of herself.

December 5, 2016
5:16 pm
Kids Inderporated
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2016

doesthatmakesense meowed

They probably will go to Australia from Hawaii. Flights are around 8-10 hours from Honolulu to Australia, depending on which city you fly to and which carrier you fly with. Unlike Taza, BB may actually do an Aussie holiday justice … which to be honest, wouldn't be hard to do, Taza's Aussie holiday was laughable. For one, they'll definitely be able to stay for longer as they don't have the  24+ hours of travel time back to NYC.

December 5, 2016
5:39 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13095
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Kids Inderporated meowed

doesthatmakesense meowed

They probably will go to Australia from Hawaii. Flights are around 8-10 hours from Honolulu to Australia, depending on which city you fly to and which carrier you fly with. Unlike Taza, BB may actually do an Aussie holiday justice … which to be honest, wouldn't be hard to do, Taza's Aussie holiday was laughable. For one, they'll definitely be able to stay for longer as they don't have the  24+ hours of travel time back to NYC.

Going to Australia means one more transition for the kids (and where does Chauncey go when they go to Australia?  Unless they go before he gets to Hawaii, then are they going to find someone to take care of him for a few weeks?).  Atticus still won't learn to talk, won't get services, no routine, no speech therapist.  They suck.  

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.