:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
December 6, 2016
9:32 am
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6531
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

^^^ I don't blame her for wanting her shape back after having babies. But she influences thousands of women and I hate seeing young women believing that they need implants to be "perfect" like Amber. If she wasn't an "influencer" it wouldn't matter what she does to her body.

December 6, 2016
9:41 am
I thought you said rum
Hamcat
Meows: 92
Snarking Since:
July 24, 2015

Kids Inderporated meowed

#basic meowed

Kids Inderporated meowed

doesthatmakesense meowed
Ok I'm confused. I thought they were going to Australia???

They probably will go to Australia from Hawaii. Flights are around 8-10 hours from Honolulu to Australia, depending on which city you fly to and which carrier you fly with. Unlike Taza, BB may actually do an Aussie holiday justice … which to be honest, wouldn't be hard to do, Taza's Aussie holiday was laughable. For one, they'll definitely be able to stay for longer as they don't have the  24+ hours of travel time back to NYC.

Going to Australia means one more transition for the kids (and where does Chauncey go when they go to Australia?  Unless they go before he gets to Hawaii, then are they going to find someone to take care of him for a few weeks?).  Atticus still won't learn to talk, won't get services, no routine, no speech therapist.  They suck.  

When have they ever considered Chauncey in their decision making? Poor dog is currently stuck in limbo, God only knows where! As for Atticus' speech … well I suppose just like potty training, he'll teach himself eventually!

Only thing Hawaii really has going for them is that those poor kids won't have to endure the 24+ hours on a plane to get to Australia!

These people shouldn't own a dog. Our two year old dog is literally our baby. We are leaving for Australia in January for a 10 day trip (I think we will be missing Amber and Douche Canoe but I would love the opportunity to spot that train wreck in the wild) and we didn't even book the trip until we had confirmation that my brother can stay with our dog for the duration of the trip and take care of her. It's called be responsible for the life and care of your animal, it should not be an afterthought. 

December 6, 2016
11:16 am
driving consumerism
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 371
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed
^^^ I don't blame her for wanting her shape back after having babies. But she influences thousands of women and I hate seeing young women believing that they need implants to be "perfect" like Amber. If she wasn't an "influencer" it wouldn't matter what she does to her body.

i don't think being an influencer means no to boob jobs, especially nowadays when pretty much every celebrity gets a boob job at some point. i grew up when britney spears and christina aguilera got their boobs done in their late teens. i remember, it was a MAJOR thing…i feel like that's more influential than someone like amber (an instagram star) getting a secret B/C after 2 kids – if it were Zendaya (i think she's popular with the tweens) coming out and getting massive boobs, then it's a little different, but even T Swift has gotten hers (inconspiculously) done…most of amber's readers probably won't even really notice (as some here are even skeptical) and she will never admit it. i don't think ANY girl anywhere should feel like they need surgery to be their best selves, but i also don't think amber's boobs are going to affect the masses.

December 6, 2016
11:35 am
Curious Georgina
Cat
Meows: 43
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2016

driving consumerism meowed

i don't think being an influencer means no to boob jobs, especially nowadays when pretty much every celebrity gets a boob job at some point. i grew up when britney spears and christina aguilera got their boobs done in their late teens. i remember, it was a MAJOR thing…i feel like that's more influential than someone like amber (an instagram star) getting a secret B/C after 2 kids – if it were Zendaya (i think she's popular with the tweens) coming out and getting massive boobs, then it's a little different, but even T Swift has gotten hers (inconspiculously) done…most of amber's readers probably won't even really notice (as some here are even skeptical) and she will never admit it. i don't think ANY girl anywhere should feel like they need surgery to be their best selves, but i also don't think amber's boobs are going to affect the masses.

I think that what Strangled by a Blanket Scarf means is that Amber (and other bloggers I guess for that matter) acting like their bodies are perfect and they don't do anything extreme (like boob jobs) to change their bodies after going through the normal body changes of motherhood is hypocritical – not that she isn't allowed to change a thing. Oh her face just looks unwrinkled because she's perfect and not because of botox? bull, Oh, her lips just plum to double the size because she only perfectly swells or some other magic? bull, Oh, she breastfeeds and her boobs got bigger, firmer, rounder AFTER stopping to breastfeed when normal human boobs get smaller after you stop, but claims no boob jobs? bull, etc, 

Its the same bull we get from celebrities, or like when they say "Oh I'm just think and fit and toned naturally, I eat burgers and fries ALL THE TIME" … all those claims are bull, they say and do things like that to appear superhuman, and most women really think that's just it, and that they get no help from diets, assistants, and Botox/operations…

December 6, 2016
11:47 am
SideEyes
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 731
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2015

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNrrr9aBqOQ/?taken-by=amberfillerup

Also, I like how A was at the beach in just a diaper and now there's a pic of him in just little swim shorts sans diaper.

ETA: The caption on the pic of A is that they decided to stop at Waikiki since they had to go to Costco. For those that are unfamiliar with the island of Oahu, there are 4 Costcos on Oahu: Hawaii Kai (eastern southern tip), Downtown Honolulu (central southern coast), Waipahu (north of Pearl Harbor) and then Kapolei (western southern tip). The one in Waipahu would be the easiest to access from the North Shore… you drive right down the H2 and hit it. I'm not sure how in the world they think going to Waikiki Beach from the North Shore is remotely "on the way." Unless they drove the eastern shore (way out of the way) and still decided to pass the Hawaii Kai location.

December 6, 2016
11:52 am
driving consumerism
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 371
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

Curious Georgina meowed

driving consumerism meowed

I think that what Strangled by a Blanket Scarf means is that Amber (and other bloggers I guess for that matter) acting like their bodies are perfect and they don't do anything extreme (like boob jobs) to change their bodies after going through the normal body changes of motherhood is hypocritical – not that she isn't allowed to change a thing. Oh her face just looks unwrinkled because she's perfect and not because of botox? bull, Oh, her lips just plum to double the size because she only perfectly swells or some other magic? bull, Oh, she breastfeeds and her boobs got bigger, firmer, rounder AFTER stopping to breastfeed when normal human boobs get smaller after you stop, but claims no boob jobs? bull, etc, 

Its the same bull we get from celebrities, or like when they say "Oh I'm just think and fit and toned naturally, I eat burgers and fries ALL THE TIME" … all those claims are bull, they say and do things like that to appear superhuman, and most women really think that's just it, and that they get no help from diets, assistants, and Botox/operations…

i totally get that and agree actually – there is nothing more annoying than a celeb who's "secret" is drinking a ton of water…i definitely think celebs and instagram-celebs should own up to what they do. if i were famous, i would let people know…i haven't done anything yet but think i'm gonna get botox after my baby comes and i'm done breastfeeding, and i fully intend on being honest. i'm 100% on  the same page that influencers/celebs/insta-famous/bloggers all should be honest about their work. but as we've seen time and time again, they aren't (minus the fact that amby has admitted to the botox…maybe someday she'll fess up to the lips.) but they can't even be honest with their disclosures and ads. i definitely agree it's bull.

December 6, 2016
12:06 pm
MissDior
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 492
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2014

The funny thing is the more she gets done the more she looks like a Real Housewife. I have said it before but her idea of beauty is trashy uh

December 6, 2016
12:12 pm
Save Samson
Cat
Meows: 18
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

To the poster wondering about different levels of Mormonism: in fact there are different types of Mormons. An important part of Mormon life is going to the Temple for certain occasions, like weddings and baptisms. Only Mormons in very good standing can be admitted to the temple, and they carry a card called a "Temple Recommend". To have that, they have promised to always wear the special "garments", they tithe, and so on. You can be a Mormon without a Temple Recommend and simply attend services on Sunday. Or you can be a Mormon who only occasionally goes to services. Or you can be what they call a "Jack Mormon" who is more or less Mormon in name only, maybe you come from a Mormon family and have not left the church but you don't have much to do with it.

December 6, 2016
12:28 pm
Knoxie13
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2016

Oh for the love of all that is holy, why the eff are her and her "friends" taking photos in Times Square in dinosaur pjs. Really? 

December 6, 2016
12:34 pm
MissDior
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 492
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2014

Knoxie13 meowed

Oh for the love of all that is holy, why the eff are her and her "friends" taking photos in Times Square in dinosaur pjs. Really? 

Because their self worth and validation is not going to come from within. Also because they're just so OMG fun and spontaneous and kids at heartpuke

December 6, 2016
12:41 pm
doesthatmakesense
Hamcat
Meows: 97
Snarking Since:
October 3, 2015

MissDior meowed

Knoxie13 meowed

Because their self worth and validation is not going to come from within. Also because they're just so OMG fun and spontaneous and kids at heartpuke

Are her friends all Mormon too? The only way I'd ever consider doing this is completely plastered.

December 6, 2016
12:47 pm
Snark Tank
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 514
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

Save Samson meowed
To the poster wondering about different levels of Mormonism: in fact there are different types of Mormons. An important part of Mormon life is going to the Temple for certain occasions, like weddings and baptisms. Only Mormons in very good standing can be admitted to the temple, and they carry a card called a "Temple Recommend". To have that, they have promised to always wear the special "garments", they tithe, and so on. You can be a Mormon without a Temple Recommend and simply attend services on Sunday. Or you can be a Mormon who only occasionally goes to services. Or you can be what they call a "Jack Mormon" who is more or less Mormon in name only, maybe you come from a Mormon family and have not left the church but you don't have much to do with it.

Like the same as Catholics who use birth control and have sex before marriage, right? You can still be a Catholic even if you don't adhere to every single teaching.

December 6, 2016
12:55 pm
RESPECT Teal tube of human cookie dough
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13295
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

I'm confused….are they going to let someone else totally build their "custom" home for them?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.