:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
January 11, 2017
10:32 am
Strangled by a Blanket Scarf
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6275
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

driving consumerism meowed

SideEyes meowed

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed

This is interesting… Amber unfollowed 161 accounts on Instagram today. Hmmm what's up with that? And when you only follow a few hundred accounts it stands out.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/amberfillerup

DoucheCanoe must have made her get rid of some of those filthy accounts.

i wonder if some of her mutually following accounts unfollowed her between 1/4 – 1/6 and maybe 1/9 and she checked her follower app and saw it on 1/10 and said "f them back"…even for my very tiny small blog and instagram account, i have an app that tells me who unfollows me. if i see someone i'm following (the app will say that i'm following them) unfollow me, i immediately hit unfollow. petty, but that's the game. i betcha that happened. 

Maybe those mutually following accounts had had enough of her narcissistic bikini flaunting and baby pimping pics and hit delete.

January 11, 2017
11:22 am
driving consumerism
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 331
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

driving consumerism meowed

SideEyes meowed

This is interesting… Amber unfollowed 161 accounts on Instagram today. Hmmm what's up with that? And when you only follow a few hundred accounts it stands out.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/amberfillerup

DoucheCanoe must have made her get rid of some of those filthy accounts.

i wonder if some of her mutually following accounts unfollowed her between 1/4 – 1/6 and maybe 1/9 and she checked her follower app and saw it on 1/10 and said "f them back"…even for my very tiny small blog and instagram account, i have an app that tells me who unfollows me. if i see someone i'm following (the app will say that i'm following them) unfollow me, i immediately hit unfollow. petty, but that's the game. i betcha that happened. 

Maybe those mutually following accounts had had enough of her narcissistic bikini flaunting and baby pimping pics and hit delete.

that's what i'm hoping…out of all the bloggers out there. i think she might be one of the worst with her and dad's reckless attitude towards their children. but it was probably the body pimping that put people over the edge.

January 12, 2017
7:29 am
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13095
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Another day, another new bathing suit.  

They got a beach umbrella but the wind broke it and blew it out to sea.  A kind stranger went into the ocean after it, retrieved it and fixed it for them, so now they like still have a beach umbrella.  Cool story bro.

January 12, 2017
7:44 am
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 215
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

Why is D3 wearing a knee brace now? Is it possible for him to be any douchier?!!

January 12, 2017
7:59 am
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13095
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

moremotivatedthanever meowed
Why is D3 wearing a knee brace now? Is it possible for him to be any douchier?!!

He probably got hurt on the ocean trampoline or ATV'ing.  Or maybe he just thinks it looks cool.

January 12, 2017
8:16 am
snarkyparty
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 659
Snarking Since:
December 7, 2015

Because he hurt his knee? Not sure how that makes you a douche.

January 12, 2017
10:24 am
snarksquatch
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 228
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2016

If they make Hawaii this boring their blog is going to really dry up in Arizona. drool 

"We spent the day at the beach. Buy my swim suit." 

"We swam with sharks. Buy my wet suit." 

"We saw dolphins. Buy my swim suit." 

"My family came and we spent the day at the beach. Buy my swim suit." 

January 12, 2017
10:37 am
Strangled by a Blanket Scarf
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6275
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

From today's millionth beach blog post…

"Although I have learned some good ways to work out at home with kids and really want to film a couple but I am so uncoordinated and look so lanky working out haha so you will have to excuse my form and awkwardness!"

DO NOT FILM YOUR WORKOUTS IF YOU CAN NOT SHOW PROPER FORM AMBER!!!! Your idiot fan girls will get hurt trying to mimic your moves, regardless of any disclaimer you put up. Leave workout videos to the professionals.

January 12, 2017
10:59 am
controlled slide on my hog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1568
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2014

Does she really expect us to believe that she got that body from just 30 minutes of working out? 

January 12, 2017
10:59 am
jennadonahue
Cat
Meows: 45
Snarking Since:
December 26, 2016

snarkyparty meowed

Bc he could have taken it off for pics but he like the attention bc he's a douche.

They've been in Hawaii for like a month and her blog is already so boring. And they plan on staying for 6…

January 12, 2017
1:06 pm
Curious Georgina
Cat
Meows: 43
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2016

jennadonahue meowed

snarkyparty meowed

Bc he could have taken it off for pics but he like the attention bc he's a douche.

They've been in Hawaii for like a month and her blog is already so boring. And they plan on staying for 6…

Mmm I dunno, if you are hurt enough to be made to wear a knee brace then you probably ought not to take it off just for pictures…. after all we would snark on him doing that for seeming vain….

January 12, 2017
1:34 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 215
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

Curious Georgina meowed

jennadonahue meowed

snarkyparty meowed

Mmm I dunno, if you are hurt enough to be made to wear a knee brace then you probably ought not to take it off just for pictures…. after all we would snark on him doing that for seeming vain….

I only made a comment after seeing his Instagram where he's wearing the knee brace while doing backflips on a trampoline…so I'm guessing his injury is not that serious.

January 12, 2017
2:02 pm
Her: Julliard Calves
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 919
Snarking Since:
September 14, 2014

lol I actually actually laughed at the knee brace=douchey comment. When I was in school the guys walking around being otherwise active in braces or wraps were lax or rugby bros fresh out of a session with the trainer. I know it serves a purpose but with the tube socks, Chubb chinos, and faux vintage 90s tanks, David seems to be aiming for the college aged, preppy jock thing and the knee brace just completes the whole look.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.