:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Brighton The Day
January 5, 2017
4:51 pm
CCaht
Hamcat
Meows: 141
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2016

This vlogger's so annoying. Her "I secretly Got Married" video…. Trainreck… you eloped into a toxic relationship? Too much to put online… my word.

January 6, 2017
8:27 am
sassy betch
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 548
Snarking Since:
January 16, 2015

I'm happy for Brighton and think her new house is awesome. But sidenote: her HAIR! It's always SO big somehow, like comically so. 

January 6, 2017
10:23 am
jorts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1653
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2015

I honestly had no idea she was doing as well as she apparently is – good for her.  Her house looks pretty awesome, although I agree that living with 3 other social media types would be awful.  I still eyeroll when I see on her IG that considers taking selfies "work." 

January 6, 2017
11:16 am
Mr. McGibblets
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 249
Snarking Since:
January 20, 2016

I'm sure she does well on the blog but I also think her parents have to be helping with the down payment at least. She seems to come from a pretty well-off family. 

Also, yes her hair on snapchat is out of control. Literally 3 inches off her headrofl

I wonder how old this youtuber is? she seems very young compared to Brighton.. according to her instagram she just recently graduated 

January 6, 2017
3:59 pm
All about the Likes
Cat
Meows: 26
Snarking Since:
October 26, 2016

CCaht meowed

This vlogger's so annoying. Her "I secretly Got Married" video…. Trainreck… you eloped into a toxic relationship? Too much to put online… my word.

I had never heard of this girl before today and got sucked down a total black hole during my lunch break watching her videos. It actually seems like she is in a truly terrible situation with her ex. I briefly checked the YouTube gomi page and couldn't find a thread for her, but boy does this girl need one.

She is definitely younger than Brighton, but they seem to be in a similar space right now. Brighton is recovering from her ex's suicide, and this Jeanine girl is recovering from a toxic relationship/ marriage. I hope they are able to help each other during their difficult times! They are both very connected to their faith and I think this is a perfect match for Brighton! I'm happy for her.

January 6, 2017
5:28 pm
GangsTa
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2016

bluebaby2060 meowed

i have no idea how i found this but this youtube girl is living with brighton and posted a house tour in the first 3 ish minutes of this video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmZ-hbof9Mk

it sounds like brighton is renting out rooms to 3 different girls.

the house looks beautiful 

For first time home buyers, there are federal incentives to purchase a home- one of which is that the buyer is only responsible for a 3% deposit. Therefore to buy a home, you don't need a big chunk of change- especially if these other girls are paying her mortgage. And interest rates are basically parallel with inflation so it's free money. I bet you her parents are sucking up all/ most of the renovation and designing costs so cool she bought a house but it's not an uncommon thing and doubt it's a dent in her pocket.
I kinda hope this vlogger documents how this living situation goes down. They all seem way too self absorbed and vain to get along in the same house- no matter how big it is. This girl may be younger but they seem to be on same maturity level. What was that awkward dancing thing she was doing in her Flashdance throwback clothing in the video.. she reminded me of my 4 yr old niece at her dance recital- not a 27 year old adult. I wonder if that's how she acts and what she wears around the professionals working on her house?? Just weird

January 6, 2017
5:37 pm
A ton of questions
Hamcat
Meows: 161
Snarking Since:
June 16, 2015

She comes from a very wealthy family. You guys wouldn't believe her family house. I don't doubt for a second that mom and dad are taking care of the bill. Her and her siblings are spoiled rich kids who do not need to actually work a day in their life.

January 6, 2017
6:58 pm
hashtag2blessed
Hamcat
Meows: 70
Snarking Since:
September 1, 2016

A ton of questions meowed
She comes from a very wealthy family. You guys wouldn't believe her family house. I don't doubt for a second that mom and dad are taking care of the bill. Her and her siblings are spoiled rich kids who do not need to actually work a day in their life.

Really? I think that whoever said she probably put down a small (percentage-wise, at least) amount of her own money and her parents are paying for renovations might be right. I think she makes enough money for 3% down, right?

January 6, 2017
7:28 pm
Clutching the F outta my pearls right now
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1055
Snarking Since:
March 16, 2014

Even if she has a massive trust fund, she's smart to have roommates who are paying her mortgage for her. 

January 10, 2017
9:59 pm
backincollege
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2017

Who cares if her parents gave her money and are helping her out. Obviously they are well off and want to help their daughter out on her first house.

January 11, 2017
11:26 am
Heather Chandler
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 598
Snarking Since:
March 24, 2013

GangsTa meowed

bluebaby2060 meowed

i have no idea how i found this but this youtube girl is living with brighton and posted a house tour in the first 3 ish minutes of this video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmZ-hbof9Mk

it sounds like brighton is renting out rooms to 3 different girls.

the house looks beautiful 

For first time home buyers, there are federal incentives to purchase a home- one of which is that the buyer is only responsible for a 3% deposit. Therefore to buy a home, you don't need a big chunk of change- especially if these other girls are paying her mortgage. And interest rates are basically parallel with inflation so it's free money. I bet you her parents are sucking up all/ most of the renovation and designing costs so cool she bought a house but it's not an uncommon thing and doubt it's a dent in her pocket.
I kinda hope this vlogger documents how this living situation goes down. They all seem way too self absorbed and vain to get along in the same house- no matter how big it is. This girl may be younger but they seem to be on same maturity level. What was that awkward dancing thing she was doing in her Flashdance throwback clothing in the video.. she reminded me of my 4 yr old niece at her dance recital- not a 27 year old adult. I wonder if that's how she acts and what she wears around the professionals working on her house?? Just weird

SSSF, going to google this now. I apparently don't adult well enough to know these handy things!

January 11, 2017
3:58 pm
LeslieKnopeBiden
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2016

I was curious about her new house and am glad you guys found the vlogger's home tour! The house is amazing. 

Also, I definitely can't believe her parents' house: https://www.inregister.com/homes/comfort-joy-keller-home-hits-holiday-high-note . 

January 11, 2017
4:57 pm
snarkingnewbie
Cat
Meows: 37
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2016

LeslieKnopeBiden meowed
I was curious about her new house and am glad you guys found the vlogger's home tour! The house is amazing. 

Also, I definitely can't believe her parents' house: https://www.inregister.com/homes/comfort-joy-keller-home-hits-holiday-high-note . 

What a gorgeous home! The decor is a little too traditional for my taste – but WOW! And a 600-person seated dinner for Brighton's sister's wedding in their yard?!  

Uh, Mr. and Mrs. Keller, are you looking to adopt? I come fully potty-trained, with a college degree and I can do my own laundry. Just a suggestion if you're interested…

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.