:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Brighton The Day
January 11, 2017
5:07 pm
hashtag2blessed
Hamcat
Meows: 65
Snarking Since:
September 1, 2016

LeslieKnopeBiden meowed
I was curious about her new house and am glad you guys found the vlogger's home tour! The house is amazing. 

Also, I definitely can't believe her parents' house: https://www.inregister.com/homes/comfort-joy-keller-home-hits-holiday-high-note . 

Daaaaaaaaaaang. That's amazing. When people said they were wealthy, I thought they just meant better than most. I was wrong. They're wealthy.

January 11, 2017
5:21 pm
Mr. McGibblets
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 248
Snarking Since:
January 20, 2016

I remember Brighton snapping about her parents moving to Atlanta a while back? I'm not sure if they even live in that house anymore 

January 11, 2017
8:19 pm
LeslieKnopeBiden
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2016

Mr. McGibblets meowed

I remember Brighton snapping about her parents moving to Atlanta a while back? I'm not sure if they even live in that house anymore 

No idea, but that post is only a year old so it's likely if they moved, their new house would be right on par with that one.

It will be interesting to see how everything goes with Broghton's house and all her new roommates…

January 11, 2017
10:03 pm
#fulltime
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 299
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2013

Brighton, CoCo and LeLe?  

drooldrool

January 11, 2017
10:17 pm
backincollege
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2017

#fulltime meowed
Brighton, CoCo and LeLe?  

drooldrool

Pretty sure Brighton is her middle name

January 11, 2017
10:31 pm
#fulltime
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 299
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2013

backincollege meowed

#fulltime meowed
Brighton, CoCo and LeLe?  

drooldrool

I mean, Brighton isn't even the bad name in this scenario.  COCO AND LELE.  whut.

January 11, 2017
11:25 pm
specialsnowflake
Kitten
Meows: 8
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2016

#fulltime meowed

backincollege meowed

#fulltime meowed
Brighton, CoCo and LeLe?  

drooldrool

I mean, Brighton isn't even the bad name in this scenario.  COCO AND LELE.  whut.

Both Coco and Lele are nicknames. She told the story about the origin of Coco at Coco's med school graduation. If I'm remembering correctly, her name is something Cole and someone couldn't say Cole correctly. It turned into Coco and just stuck.

I think Lele is likely short for Alexis, Alexandria, or something like that.

January 12, 2017
12:09 am
leggingsarenotpants
Cat
Meows: 38
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2016

specialsnowflake meowed

#fulltime meowed

backincollege meowed

#fulltime meowed
Brighton, CoCo and LeLe?  

drooldrool

Both Coco and Lele are nicknames. She told the story about the origin of Coco at Coco's med school graduation. If I'm remembering correctly, her name is something Cole and someone couldn't say Cole correctly. It turned into Coco and just stuck.

I think Lele is likely short for Alexis, Alexandria, or something like that.

Yep. I vaguely remember Brighton's first name starts with E from the "monogramed passport cases" days. Coco is Katherine Cole or Catherine Cole or Kathryn Cole. No idea what Lele stands form. 

January 12, 2017
9:27 am
mellamma
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1235
Snarking Since:
August 11, 2014

Aren't Brighton and Coco like 11 months apart?  #iknowtoomuchabouthesepeople

January 15, 2017
9:41 pm
hashtag2blessed
Hamcat
Meows: 65
Snarking Since:
September 1, 2016

She and her new roommates took a trip to Cabo. Maybe it's because this just isn't my personality, but it feels a little like they're pushing the "we're having soooooo much fun" a little too hard. Have we ID'ed any of the other roommates? 

January 16, 2017
9:46 am
TASSELS.
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2016

hashtag2blessed meowed
She and her new roommates took a trip to Cabo. Maybe it's because this just isn't my personality, but it feels a little like they're pushing the "we're having soooooo much fun" a little too hard. Have we ID'ed any of the other roommates? 

The other girl on the Cabo trip is Dani Austin, another blogger. I used to follow her a while back – she's not completely unbearable I think she just got boring after a while.

January 16, 2017
5:36 pm
GossipCat
Hamcat
Meows: 127
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

Who keeps full bedrooms for their kids who have moved out? I guess people with like 20 bedrooms to spare. When I moved out my mom turned my old room into a guest room immediately.

January 16, 2017
6:29 pm
flowersinthebag
Hamcat
Meows: 149
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2015

mellamma meowed
Aren't Brighton and Coco like 11 months apart?  #iknowtoomuchabouthesepeople

Yes, I remember when she talked about it. I think it was when her sister graduated from medical school. And I remember this because I immediately thought how their mom was in labor 2 times in one year eek

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.