:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Cupcakes and Cashmere
October 6, 2016
2:39 pm
sloppy pumpkin
Hamcat
Meows: 69
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2014

Came on here today to specifically mention the same thing everyone else is talking about. I'm another east coast girl, and I just feel as though I've read SO MANY posts about things to do (particularly food) in LA AND it really does alienate the readers that aren't in that ONE city. She needs to do lots of things… we all know this… but how does she thinknow posting so much about LA is going to elevate anybody's everyday life that lives anywhere else? There's no point I'm me reading about yet ANOTHER taco that I cannot eat.

October 6, 2016
3:18 pm
Bob Loblaw
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1234
Snarking Since:
May 10, 2013

tbm291 meowed
Came on here today to specifically mention the same thing everyone else is talking about. I'm another east coast girl, and I just feel as though I've read SO MANY posts about things to do (particularly food) in LA AND it really does alienate the readers that aren't in that ONE city. She needs to do lots of things… we all know this… but how does she thinknow posting so much about LA is going to elevate anybody's everyday life that lives anywhere else? There's no point I'm me reading about yet ANOTHER taco that I cannot eat.

Exactly.  

I did a quick (but not thorough) search of her LA-centric posts:

Best Tacos in L.A.

L.A. bucket list

L.A.'s Best Chocolate Chip Cookies (she couldn't come up with a better tagline?)

Street Eats

Best Cupcakes in L.A.

Summer To Do List (most of it only applied to people in or around the L.A. area)

Downtown food crawl: Grand Central Market (L.A. again)

Our World Series (always includes shit that only applies to L.A.)

Alina's Favorite Places in L.A. (Part I)

Lunch with a Side of Art (she told us about museums in L.A. and where we can eat beforehand)

Jennifer Meyer's Unknown L.A. Guide

My Guide to L.A.

Guide to L.A: Favorite Eats

L.A. Life: New Stone Age

Grand Central Market

My Updated Guide to L.A.

Guide to L.A.: Part 1

L.A. Street Food Fest

Ice Cream Sandwich Truck (L.A. truck of course)

These are all real post titles.

October 6, 2016
3:20 pm
Snark123
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1157
Snarking Since:
June 22, 2012

She is trying so hard to be one of those "throw my hair up in a light ponytail" type girls but always comes out looking so STUPID! The outfit is decent but that hair is so tragic.

She reminds me of those girls in my university who'd come to class with their hair like this and in sweats or pyjamas but a full face of makeup.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

October 6, 2016
3:31 pm
Fruit Flies Inc.
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 353
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2015

Snark123 meowed
She is trying so hard to be one of those "throw my hair up in a light ponytail" type girls but always comes out looking so STUPID! The outfit is decent but that hair is so tragic.

She reminds me of those girls in my university who'd come to class with their hair like this and in sweats or pyjamas but a full face of makeup.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

she is a lunatic. that hair. those lips. the wrinkled clothes. its all too much to bear. if i showed up to a business meeting looking like that my colleges would take me to the nurse station. 

and her shoes are beat to shit for something she was so precious about…

October 6, 2016
3:31 pm
Flamingos for a POP of color
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
July 6, 2015

Snark123 meowed

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

I'm sorry but no the outfit is horrible.  My fired, totally accurately, pointed out that her hair is like a Dr. Seuss character. The earrings are ridiculous and with a crisp(ish?) white shirt, dark blue pants, black shoes, cream clutch and RED NAILS she's going pink silly spring earrings? 

Why does she carry a clutch during the day to business meetings?

the shoes ARE dated.  Don't link me to Gucci and think you actually know what's going on here.  Your shoes are what I wore to a grade 11 dance back in 1999. MAYBE cute with a kate spade or reformation type dress but not this semi-business casual look you're working?

October 6, 2016
3:39 pm
giant fleshy toddler
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1163
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2013

Nooooooooo. She cannot be serious with that hair. WTF?! The only time your hair should look like that is when you're washing your face (which we know she doesn't do)

October 6, 2016
4:03 pm

I am starting to wonder if either she has a contract with J. Crew where she has to post a specific number of times/month, or is angling for a sponsorship deal?

Either way, she resembles a deranged bunny rabbit in that first picture. Either fully smile or keep on with that signature trout mouth, boo – deranged bunny rabbit is a little too weird.

October 6, 2016
4:07 pm
alice
Meows: 12384
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
October 6, 2016
4:20 pm
#LifeGoals
Cat
Meows: 35
Snarking Since:
April 15, 2016

The entire outfit from the head down is complete and total garbage. How could she look in a mirror and think "yes, this looks great." No emily, you look like trash. That hair is just an atrocity. It literally looks like a joke. The shoes look dated AF. Just every element is crap. It's an embarrassment. my jaw dropped when i saw this post. She's a flipping disaster! trainwreck

October 6, 2016
4:21 pm
Your ManBun Hang Like Sleeve of Wizard
Hamcat
Meows: 69
Snarking Since:
September 28, 2016

im starting to think maybe she's trolling us.  that hair cannot be real life. 

October 6, 2016
4:28 pm
Dear in Headlights
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3771
Snarking Since:
November 30, 2012

The hair is bad enough, but then she adds the sunglasses and earrings, which is overkill. Also, the sunglasses and earrings are two completely different shades of pink, which looks horrible because they're right next to each other. She's a disaster, but I'm 99.9% sure she thinks her fashion sense is amazing!! thumbsupI'm sure she's so proud of herself that she styled this look with those ratty, flea market sandals. 

October 6, 2016
4:41 pm
amazing husband gorgeous house
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 919
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2014

OMGVIPNext meowed
I am anxiously awaiting the Funhouse Mirror edition to the Cupcakes and Cashmere Home Collection, so I too can delude myself into thinking I look awesome when I actually look like the Crypt Keeper.

sha_clap2

That has to be the answer.

October 6, 2016
4:55 pm
prettyponies
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 830
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2014

Cuppy has f**king lost it. She looks like a Fraggle with her hair like that. Cuppy why are you doing this to yourself??? You have all the money- hire an assistant to dress you!

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.