:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Cupcakes and Cashmere
November 8, 2016
10:44 am
judy blume
Cat
Meows: 45
Snarking Since:
January 24, 2015

^^^ This, exactly. Just lazy, lazy, lazy.

Lazy content, lazy people. Let's think of blog articles that don't require us to leave our desks or put in any effort whatsoever. 

November 8, 2016
3:36 pm
midafternoonbath
Hamcat
Meows: 57
Snarking Since:
March 5, 2015

Cuppy has the linebackeriest body language. This is probably why she always stands with her arms glued to her side: anything else would reveal that she lurches around like, well, Lurch.

November 8, 2016
4:07 pm
some of you have asked
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 451
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

Sp Cuppy thinks she looks like Brigitte Bardot here rofl

Um, Cups, you are wearing my wacky aunt's faux fur coat to an indoor party.  No.  No to all of this.  

And stop trying to make those ridiculous "sexy" faces!!!  Save it for OMGEEEEEE!

November 8, 2016
6:01 pm
Lurking Nondescript
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 304
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2014

It's election day and she posts this crap? 

How can you have multiple posts about Hallof**kingween but none about the most important event in the country? A quiet little instagram post is not good enough. 

I know that she is under no obligation to risk alienating her readers by being overly political but they could have AT LEAST posted one of their sappy navel gazing coffee talks about the right to vote as a woman or something. Cuppy Bardot is just so tone def- it's actually sickening.  

November 8, 2016
6:09 pm
Lurking Nondescript
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 304
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2014

p.s. Gobby's cake looks like a total mess and is no easier to make than a proper cake. 

November 8, 2016
7:25 pm
giant fleshy toddler
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1153
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2013

Her gripping that drink + slouching + catching flies mouth is just not a good look. It had potential. 

November 8, 2016
7:51 pm
Perfect date night look
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 208
Snarking Since:
October 2, 2015

So you go to some party and you have to keep your coat on?

I don't know if it's just me but when it's some kind of party or a bar – I get warm when I'm drinking. No f**king way that coat with some polyester fur is staying on the whole night. 

Also her hair in those pictures are so wanky, I don't get the look she is going for. 

It looks like she slept on it. 

And all that perfume talk is like…. drool

I didn't realize 4 people can sit there and talk AND ask each other questions about perfume so much.

November 8, 2016
10:38 pm
Im playing hooky
Hamcat
Meows: 51
Snarking Since:
November 1, 2016

Wow, a cake mug recipe…how Pinterest circa 2013 elevated.

November 8, 2016
10:59 pm
Tigerbeat
Hamcat
Meows: 133
Snarking Since:
June 18, 2014

That cake in the mug looks like someone had a diarrhea emergency in traffic, and then lightly dusted it in powdered sugar.

Running low on negative adjectives to describe this blog. Maybe I'll 'lean in' to my thesaurus and take a note from Cups.

November 8, 2016
11:14 pm
staircase mantel
Hamcat
Meows: 98
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

"Diarrhea emergency in traffic"… rofllmaoemoticon-animal-001

November 8, 2016
11:39 pm
Nicky192
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1159
Snarking Since:
December 28, 2012

LMAO!!!!^^
As someone said making that cake l its no easier than a normal sized cake. There's lots of recipes on Pinterest using cake mix that are much easier.
She is just feeling better from food poisoning which is "no joke" after 36 hours! Oh you poor snowflake! Take the week off Cups.
I am pregnant with HG and have been throwing up for 27 weeks plus endless bags of IV fluids and trips to the ER, no nanny no house keeper so you ain't getting any sympathy from me. I can only imagine the pity party she'd throw herself if she had it.

Ah well at least she voted. sha_clap2

November 9, 2016
3:38 am
smpesto
Cat
Meows: 40
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2016

Just went to the blog, saw the title of the latest post and laughed out loud.  Thanks Cups, I really needed a good laugh on such a dark morning. grouphug

November 9, 2016
7:35 am
bleach penned yellow pepper stains
Hamcat
Meows: 82
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2012

midafternoonbath meowed
Cuppy has the linebackeriest body language. This is probably why she always stands with her arms glued to her side: anything else would reveal that she lurches around like, well, Lurch.

She looks like Cruella DeVil to me. Creepy af uh

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.