:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Cupcakes and Cashmere
November 10, 2016
6:09 pm
notsoquiet
Cat
Meows: 46
Snarking Since:
October 6, 2014

you guys, i saw Alina today in person ordering a chocolate croissant at Joans on Third. She is teeny tiny but tall and she looked like a mess. she might have been going to drybar after bc i saw her walk that way, but yea. she photographs well but she looked very scattered and messy in person. yeahok

November 10, 2016
11:47 pm
Tigerbeat
Hamcat
Meows: 133
Snarking Since:
June 18, 2014

lobawoolf meowed

Tigerbeat meowed

That cake in the mug looks like someone had a diarrhea emergency in traffic

Omg, had to login just to thank you for this post — I'm crying laughing over here. I really needed a laugh this week. oregonian_winesmiley

Aw thanks! I think we all needed a good giggle after this surreal week! grouphug

November 11, 2016
12:30 am
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 455
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

notsoquiet meowed

you guys, i saw Alina today in person ordering a chocolate croissant at Joans on Third. She is teeny tiny but tall and she looked like a mess. she might have been going to drybar after bc i saw her walk that way, but yea. she photographs well but she looked very scattered and messy in person. yeahok

So basically confirmed she's Cuppy's style icon? Scattered and messy? Check. Undone hair? Check. Cuppy just wishes she were teeny tiny while being tall.

November 11, 2016
4:43 am
Nicky192
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1159
Snarking Since:
December 28, 2012

^^ ohh thanks for the sighting! I live close-ish to Cuppies and have never seen her. I think I saw Gee and Sloan once but in not sure and I didn't want to stare just in case.
I never thought Alina was anything special but she sure thinks she is.

November 11, 2016
9:20 am
Miss Valdosta Feed and Grain
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 668
Snarking Since:
February 25, 2012

Someone busted Cuppy in her sweater dress post.  "It's 91 degrees in LA" clap

November 11, 2016
12:24 pm
Feast of Cheerios
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 260
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2016

Lmao at her sad, fake-as-f*** Ritz Cracker appetizers on FB.

Cuppy has officially entered "let them eat cake" territory.

November 11, 2016
2:28 pm
dingdongcharlie
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
November 11, 2016

"It's almost hard to believe that the election is over, and I can only hope the divisions that became evident over this campaign will heal and that our country's new leadership will govern with love and acceptance."

The level of tone-deaf idiocy in this post is almost beyond comprehension, and that is truly saying something.

November 11, 2016
3:01 pm
notsoquiet
Cat
Meows: 46
Snarking Since:
October 6, 2014

Nicky192 meowed
^^ ohh thanks for the sighting! I live close-ish to Cuppies and have never seen her. I think I saw Gee and Sloan once but in not sure and I didn't want to stare just in case.
I never thought Alina was anything special but she sure thinks she is.

I have seen Emily and G out several times over the past few years. She has always looked pretty well put together. I've seen her at Arclight, Larchmont farmers market a few times, Bellacures and Bestia. The only thing thats struck me as funny is that the times i've seen them together she has always had to get money from G, she wasnt carrying it on her. 

November 11, 2016
3:08 pm
well_curated
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 825
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2014

notsoquiet meowed

I live in an area of SoCal where the messy, scattered look is super hip. Because it's a super hipster city. It almost NEVER looks good in person. So I'm not surprised and I've always suspected that she wouldn't look inspirational in real life. I imagine that Leslie probably looks fine in real life. 

November 11, 2016
4:33 pm
Feast of Cheerios
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2016

Goodness, she always looks so unwashed. No wonder they all hose themselves down with perfume.

November 11, 2016
4:52 pm
hibernas
Kitten
Meows: 10
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2016

^^it's a shame, because I honestly didn't think any of her outfits this week were that bad. That said, how tall is Cups? Surely she can find more office appropriate length dresses and skirts? I mean, I'm not kidding myself into thinking that she actually cares about an appropriate dress code, but still. Thursday's shorts looks like they wouldn't pass the high school fingertip test others-221

Also, LOL at the horrific Photoshop job on the post about wide leg pants. Those are some raggedy-ass edges. Good to know their interns are doing their best work.

November 11, 2016
5:47 pm
judy blume
Cat
Meows: 45
Snarking Since:
January 24, 2015

She did say she was sick. She looks like crap – and why does her forehead look like it grew three sizes that day?

November 11, 2016
8:07 pm
Feast of Cheerios
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2016

^^ I'd give her a pass for being sick. Except, this was her in totally good health!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.