:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gal Meets Glam
January 11, 2017
6:23 pm
Barefoot Bleached Blonde
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 476
Snarking Since:
December 7, 2015

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed

Barefoot Bleached Blonde meowed

Julia posted on Twitter how she can't contain her excitement for the new Beauty and The Beast movie. Of course you can't Julia, you think you look like Emma Watson. drool

I've never really noticed but I totally see it now that you mention it. She does look a little bit like Emma Watson. She also looks like someone else but I just can't figure out who.

I think she also looks a bit like Katie from Vanderpump Rules.

Yeah, I can see that too. That's not who I was thinking of though. It's going to bug me until I figure it.

January 11, 2017
8:27 pm
Burritobaby
Cat
Meows: 43
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2016

Julia posted on Twitter how she can't contain her excitement for the new Beauty and The Beast movie. Of course you can't Julia, you think you look like Emma Watson. drool

I've never really noticed but I totally see it now that you mention it. She does look a little bit like Emma Watson. She also looks like someone else but I just can't figure out who.

I think she also looks a bit like Katie from Vanderpump Rules.

Yeah, I can see that too. That's not who I was thinking of though. It's going to bug me until I figure it.

I have always thought she resembles Rachel Bilson..

January 11, 2017
9:33 pm
chasnative
Cat
Meows: 32
Snarking Since:
April 4, 2013

She reminds me of Lauren Scruggs, the model who walked into the airplane propeller. But I kind of think it's because Julia always has her hair in her face

January 11, 2017
9:47 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6506
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Recent tweet from Juju…

"Working on ideas for Youtube videos this year! What are some things you guys would want to see? xx"

Umm didn't she say the same thing last year AND the year before and then never posted anything that the fans wanted to see?! Why ask Julia when you don't actually plan on doing it??

January 12, 2017
7:22 am
DGAF
Hamcat
Meows: 113
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Likes Cheese meowed
Hey hams… loving all the things to do in Paris!  Any baby-friendly recommendations to do there?

Infant or more toddler-stage? I loved the Cite des Sciences when I was little, they have an amazing children's section. The parks are also great, especially the Jardin du Luxembourg- you can rent boats to push, and there are always school kids running around so it's got a very kid-friendly vibe. The Bateaux Mouches cruises are also really fun for little ones! Don't have any specific restaurant recommendations, but my parents were packing me along to France from the time I was a few months old and I think they just brought me to the places they'd normally go. In general the French are less into "family friendly" atmospheres…they just take their kids to normal places and make sure they behave. 

January 12, 2017
10:32 am
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6506
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

She literally looks like she is wearing clown shoes in today's post.

January 12, 2017
11:27 am
iwantmytwodollars
Hamcat
Meows: 120
Snarking Since:
June 9, 2013

So, I do think she looks a bit like Emma Watson, but I've also said in this thread before that I think she looks like Larisa Oleynik aka Alex Mack!

I actually liked her Paris Guide. Maybe not every place would be my cup of tea, but it seems like she put some thought into it. I didn't mind her outfits either. I thought the sneakers and cropped jeans were super cute. 

January 12, 2017
5:32 pm
sorrysobasic
Cat
Meows: 47
Snarking Since:
November 5, 2015

Just saw her Q&A on Snapchat. How old is she, 26-27? I know she's not even 30, I still can wrap my head around the fact she bought a $2 Million dollar home and is moving out this Spring into another rental and remodeling the ENTIRE house. You know she's going to go all high end and custom on every single thing. I still can't get over it. I mean even doctors and lawyers don't live as grand as they do. Especially at such a young age.

January 12, 2017
7:17 pm
GossipCat
Hamcat
Meows: 167
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

sorrysobasic meowed

Just saw her Q&A on Snapchat. How old is she, 26-27? I know she's not even 30, I still can wrap my head around the fact she bought a $2 Million dollar home and is moving out this Spring into another rental and remodeling the ENTIRE house. You know she's going to go all high end and custom on every single thing. I still can't get over it. I mean even doctors and lawyers don't live as grand as they do. Especially at such a young age.

Right? I can't even imagine. The excess is really quite gluttonous. My husband and I are just buying our first (very modest) house and we're over 30, working a ton of hours and making over 100K and yet I still feel poor. We're small potatoes compared to all these f**king bloggers.

January 12, 2017
10:00 pm
Green Juice Diet
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 291
Snarking Since:
January 26, 2015

GossipCat meowed

sorrysobasic meowed

Right? I can't even imagine. The excess is really quite gluttonous. My husband and I are just buying our first (very modest) house and we're over 30, working a ton of hours and making over 100K and yet I still feel poor. We're small potatoes compared to all these f**king bloggers.

GossipCat meowed

sorrysobasic meowed

Ya, I'm an attorney–my car is 7 years old, I own a very modest condo, and I feel fortunate that I can do one international trip a year. I own literally one designer bag and I cook to save money instead of going out. I worked my ass off in school and I'l never make close to what Julia makes. notlisten

January 12, 2017
10:42 pm
lenalena
Hamcat
Meows: 140
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2013

anyone catch their "four eyes on the pink couch" Q&A? why the f**k is thomas a part of the Q&A? nobody gives a damn what thomas has to say. his joke about having balayage….ugh. take thomas off the blog.

when was the last time julia wore anything sexy? anything that made her look like the 26 year old she is? sighhhhh.

January 13, 2017
1:55 am
caked on mascara
Hamcat
Meows: 65
Snarking Since:
December 13, 2015

Most boring pink couch episode… largely due to Thomas. Just stfu and go away.

January 13, 2017
4:43 am
Just an Unicorn
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 509
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2015

snapchat q&a – thomas said they plan most trips 'last minute' like a few weeks ahead 

isn't 'last minute' meant to be really last minute, like a week to a day before (or even the same day)? angry

sani_unicorn sani_unicorn sani_unicorn

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.