:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
August 30, 2016
1:19 pm
Glen Coco
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 421
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2011

But you guyzzzzzz the bouquet was a COLLABORATION between Messi and Adumbbbbbbswhocares

August 30, 2016
1:34 pm
Covered in Dog Hair
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1069
Snarking Since:
August 25, 2015

nofashionsense meowed
It's not shocking to see that her smile in these gender reveal photos just doesn't really reach her eyes.

She always has dead eyes.  They are two tiny dark holes in the center of her humongous face.  

And after watching this video yesterday on youtube, I can kind of see why she foregoes eye makeup.  dead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-qRlXpXno

Also, wtf is this? Everything she does is always so half-assed.  Yeah Messi, I'm taking attention away from your ZOMG BABY REVEAL because no1curr.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1PRSicJgKw

She's totally that girl who will have another baby shower because she is having a different gender baby now and wants more gifts.  

August 30, 2016
2:00 pm
Covered in Dog Hair
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
August 25, 2015

I never look at her blog, but I just looked.  That first pic of just her is eek.   "and the bouquet was a collaboration between Adam and I.."  It's "between Adam and ME" you moron.  

Everything about her is meh.  Of course her extemporaneous thoughts about impending motherhood redux are boring AF.  "We are expecting adjustments but are just over the moon."  "I am so boring."  etc. 

I could really have done without seeing her massive cleavage in that photo with her son.  Also, for the love of God, get a more supportive brassiere.  

August 30, 2016
2:05 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14846
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
August 30, 2016
2:46 pm
personal pan pizzazz
Cat
Meows: 30
Snarking Since:
August 25, 2016

Covered in Dog Hair meowed

personal pan pizzazz meowed
Welp, I already feel scared for the poor girl baby, because she's about to knock Jessica's status as sole female of the family. Get ready to watch her become competitive with a newborn for attention. As the girl gets older, she will become more of a threat as Jessica fades away…

Hasn't she already faded into oblivion though?  How much more can she fade?  Agree though, if anyone is going to be jealous of attention showered on a baby, it's Messi.  

Her parent-brags are going to reach nuclear level.  Prepare for the arrival of the most special baby girl who has ever existed.  Poor Squirk.  chair

Sure, to us, to her sponsors, to everyone, she's as faded as this Walmart brand,

but I meant within her own family… could the Wicked Queen's throne be threatened by the birth of the Princess? Being the daughter of a narcissistic mother is an awful position to be in. And oh yes, Bye Felix – he's going to be relegated to wherever her two cats went.

August 30, 2016
2:51 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13109
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

"We’ve had a name picked out since before our first was born, so now we just need to narrow down a middle name."

Translation:  We chose one of the names that was guessed on GOMI, but we totally chose it years before GOMI predicted it! (!!!).  

Have a nice life with the cats, Felix.

August 30, 2016
2:54 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

double double this this meowed
The whole photoshoot looks like its straight out of 1983 

This exactly.  Even the photos look faded and old.  And she will definitely never wear that dress again (where would she wear it?).  

August 30, 2016
3:10 pm
Alice
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Hasn't she already faded into oblivion though?  How much more can she fade?  Agree though, if anyone is going to be jealous of attention showered on a baby, it's Messi. 

~*~ garbage person ~*~
August 30, 2016
3:14 pm
Alice
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

And oh yes, Bye Felix – he's going to be relegated to wherever her two cats went.

size small caftan meowed

I give it less than a month after her new accessory is born before she starts stage-setting the fadeout of Feely.

"He's become such a daddy's boy now that he's older! He loves spending all his time with Adam and copying him and going to work with him! He refuses to pose with Mama anymore. Now check out little Bee's nude Coach sandals, c/o from designer!"

~*~ garbage person ~*~
August 30, 2016
3:14 pm
Covered in Dog Hair
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
August 25, 2015

size small caftan meowed
"We’ve had a name picked out since before our first was born, so now we just need to narrow down a middle name."

Translation:  We chose one of the names that was guessed on GOMI, but we totally chose it years before GOMI predicted it! (!!!).  

That is so offensive in a way.  Because little miss princess just KNEW she would get her glorious girl one day.  Because no one ever deals with personal tragedies, or just not getting exactly what they want in life, or pesky little problems like infertility/secondary infertility.  

Meh.  She will become even more entitled than she is now, which, how is that even possible?    

August 30, 2016
3:17 pm
Covered in Dog Hair
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
August 25, 2015

Alice meowed

And oh yes, Bye Felix – he's going to be relegated to wherever her two cats went.

size small caftan meowed

I give it less than a month after her new accessory is born before she starts stage-setting the fadeout of Feely.

"He's become such a daddy's boy now that he's older! He loves spending all his time with Adam and copying him and going to work with him! He refuses to pose with Mama anymore. Now check out little Bee's nude Coach sandals, c/o from designer!"

She's already admitted to being off parent duty by 6pm, when she pawns off the kid to Adumb to take care of bath time and putting him to sleep before sundown even, so Messi can watch "The Bachelor" and get her 9 hours of required sleep a night.  

August 30, 2016
3:29 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

size small caftan meowed

That is so offensive in a way.  Because little miss princess just KNEW she would get her glorious girl one day.  Because no one ever deals with personal tragedies, or just not getting exactly what they want in life, or pesky little problems like infertility/secondary infertility.  

Meh.  She will become even more entitled than she is now, which, how is that even possible?    

I kind of hate it that she gets whatever she wants, but then I remind myself that no matter what she wants/gets, she is miserable so it's nothing to be jealous of.  

August 30, 2016
3:45 pm
That Squirky
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 632
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2012

I know the insiders keyed us in to it being a girl before today, but I really thought it was a boy, because she has seemed so damn sad lately, it's hard to snark. She seems MISERABLE, and the dead eyes mentioned above.

Also, I know it's a blogger thing to do these reveals (hers is SO Pink Peonies style), but is it weird her husband isn't in any of these?

Finally, add me to the list of sangry that she gets to have what she wants and seems so ungrateful. I'm hopped up on fertility media, so that's probably where the rage is coming from…

formerly known as purpleoreo

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.