:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
November 2, 2016
9:05 am
Digging Trenches
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 364
Snarking Since:
December 30, 2014

She's so obsessed with her "accomplishments" from when she was younger (which are actually totally mediocre experiences). That post about her "pioneer phase" or whatever that every girl I know went through as a kid, and now she's telling us about the superlatives she DIDN'T WIN in high school. And let's not forget her constant reminders that she used to be omg blonde.

I can't with her. If you're still bragging about the things you did in high school, you know your life has been disappointing as f*ck ever since. Her blog is tanking, no one cares that she was the "first fashion blogger" and used to be the queen of tumblr or whatever. So now she has to remind everyone that she's been special since birth, essentially.

drool

The artist formerly known as Gratuitous Typos
November 2, 2016
9:35 am
What am I doing here
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 513
Snarking Since:
May 3, 2015

@mr_manager:
I got the perfect attendance award in high school, so if you guys ever need any advice or preaching about going somewhere consistently, I'm obviously your gal.

lmao

November 2, 2016
10:05 am
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 486
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

No, your jeans actually DON'T fit if the only way you can get them to "fit" is by unbuttoning them. You have no clue how to dress yourself, it's sad. I don't understand why she was excited to dress up for this pregnancy (like she claimed) when she's done everything in non-maternity as much as she can. It seems the opposite.

November 2, 2016
10:20 am
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

I hate that she's plugging today's post like it's all about voting and your rights etc… The first thing I noticed after reading her post today was how it has absolutely nothing of substance about voting and somehow -in typical Jessica Quirk fashion – she ended up running off the entire topic after the first sentence and the post somehow became all about herself (and high school, of all things).

she needs to stop trying to write about substantial things because she's wasting her time. she sucks at it. you can't write about other things/issues in life if you end up making the topics at hand all about you. It's like she's trying to come off as "relatable" in her writing, but instead it's just self-centered (FUN FACT!). She doesn't know how to write about anything but herself.

/fail

November 2, 2016
10:43 am
Viatnamese Cinnamon
Hamcat
Meows: 182
Snarking Since:
August 2, 2012

I'm so glad she let me know that I can vote differently from my husband.  Thank you, Jessica. drool

November 2, 2016
11:27 am
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14988
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
November 2, 2016
11:35 am
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6927
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

#basic meowed
We're supposed to believe she's always been some kind of a political shark lol.  

"Fun fact: In high school, I was the only girl in my senior class on the short list to win “Most Likely to be a Politician” which I took as a wonderful compliment (see also: most likely to be on the cover of a magazine and most talkative). I didn’t “win” any of them, but I’m 99.9% sure I’m the only one who’s made a career out of being a blogger. I still talk my husband’s ear off every night. As for politics, fifteen years later and it still excites me! "

…..

… how very "technical valedictorian" of her. droolsfun_blahblah

November 2, 2016
12:02 pm
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Colorblocked Moonshiner meowed

#basic meowed
We're supposed to believe she's always been some kind of a political shark lol.  

"Fun fact: In high school, I was the only girl in my senior class on the short list to win “Most Likely to be a Politician” which I took as a wonderful compliment (see also: most likely to be on the cover of a magazine and most talkative). I didn’t “win” any of them, but I’m 99.9% sure I’m the only one who’s made a career out of being a blogger. I still talk my husband’s ear off every night. As for politics, fifteen years later and it still excites me! "

…..

I didn't get political shark at all from her comments above. I got snotty snot snot. FUN FACT! SEE ALSO! The shtick about being the "only one who's made a career out of being a blogger?"  God, Messi, you aren't at the "coffee shop atop your figurative soapbox" but sitting on your egotistical ass staring at yourself in your figurative mirror (the computer/internet).

November 2, 2016
12:40 pm
Alice
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

nofashionsense meowed 
I didn't get political shark at all from her comments above. I got snotty snot snot. FUN FACT! SEE ALSO! The shtick about being the "only one who's made a career out of being a blogger?"  God, Messi, you aren't at the "coffee shop atop your figurative soapbox" but sitting on your egotistical ass staring at yourself in your figurative mirror (the computer/internet).

Has she even really "made a career out of being a blogger"? Seems to me she had a couple of relevant years back in 2010-2012, threw it away to marry herself a provider, and ever since she's basically a housewife with a hobby blog making some pin money here and there. Which…cool, if that's what you want to do with your life. But her continued insistence that she's some baller self-employed "career" anything is getting to be a bit of a stretch at this point. 

~ you and people like you ~
November 2, 2016
1:35 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13474
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Viatnamese Cinnamon meowed
I'm so glad she let me know that I can vote differently from my husband.  Thank you, Jessica. drool

I got the sense that ol' AdamQuirk isn't #imwithher.  Messi posted this on Indiana Adams' instagram, on a post that was written for conservative/pro-lifers about writing in Evan McMullin (which Messi doesn't even address in her comment, it's just a place for Messi to air her own woes):

"whatiworeI really respect a well researched vote. It breaks my heart to hear that people I love and care about and consider themselves to be strong Christians supporting trump. (And full disclosure, I'm a life long democrat!)"

November 2, 2016
1:41 pm
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6927
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

#basic meowed

Viatnamese Cinnamon meowed

I got the sense that ol' AdamQuirk isn't #imwithher.  Messi posted this on Indiana Adams' instagram, on a post that was written for conservative/pro-lifers about writing in Evan McMullin (which Messi doesn't even address in her comment, it's just a place for Messi to air her own woes):

"whatiworeI really respect a well researched vote. It breaks my heart to hear that people I love and care about and consider themselves to be strong Christians supporting trump. (And full disclosure, I'm a life long democrat!)"

maybe it's her parents… isn't neckbeard some kind of libertarian?

November 2, 2016
1:44 pm
Alice
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

AFAIK she's never made any secret that she's pretty much a lifelong straight ticket voter, so all her posturing about educating herself blah blah blah is really dumb. She would vote for Tickle Me Elmo if he ran on the Dem ticket so she can spare us her #girlroar #rockthevote #readthetranscripts bullshit. She's a midwestern sahm who clicks the blue boxes, gets her I VOTED sticker for instagram, and struts home to smug about how she's done her civic duty. She's hardly the poli-savvy, leading the way for women to change the world boss she seems to think she is.

~ you and people like you ~
November 2, 2016
3:24 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13474
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

I suppose this "The future is female" t-shirt is a sign for squirk 1.0 that he is about to be replaced.  Mama is finally getting her girl, sorry kid.  Even if Messi finds a way to not play favorites, what is a  son supposed to think when his mom plays up the awesomeness of females all the time, with never a nice thing to say about males?  I have this same issue with Jordan/Ramshackle Glam.  These assholes with a son and a daughter blatantly favor the girls.  Jordan slams men all the time, perhaps forgetting that she is raising a son who will be a man some day.  But, GIRL POWER.  Girls are good and true, all of them.  Well, except for those ones that weren't nice to Messi in high school.  And the ones who aren't nice to her now.  But girls RULE otherwise mkay.  

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.