:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
November 9, 2016
11:48 am
More Twee Shit
Cat
Meows: 11
Snarking Since:
November 4, 2016

nofashionsense meowed
Ugh, I just cannot stand her Twitter. She's sounds so sad. I get this election was a doozy – but these:

Breaking News: Santa has cancelled Christmas.

I'm afraid of Americans.

I thought tonight was gonna be fun.

Polls are still open on the west coast. Let's hope they're not as cool with racism, misogyny, etc as the rest of the country.

I never thought I'd cry myself to sleep over an election but I need to care for myself & my baby and try to rest & look on the bright side.

The resounding theme of the morning seems to be "what do we tell our children?"

I just can't. I'm not choosing political sides at all (I hate getting involved in politics) but just tell your children America had their democratic right to vote yesterday and the people voted who they wanted to elect. This is what happens until the whole process is looked at. Deal with it. I get that some people are unhappy, but the people voted. Unless I hear it was rigged by the Russians or something else – just stop. Ugh. Her Twitter is the worst. Grow up. (Not talking about the politics or sides, but her way of handling it/handling her "side" losing is just childish.) 

smiley-signs064 this. Exactly the same thing happened post-Brexit. Everyone who voted against it seems to think that the country has been wronged & we should all sign petitions to appeal. Um, no, because Democracy.

November 9, 2016
12:40 pm
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 474
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

I guess I just cringed thinking how Messi was going to handle a democratic loss – with her huge plug on NASTY WOMAN VOTER and specifically vocalizing on her professional blog/SM with "Get out and vote! Your vote counts!" – until her view wasn't voted in as majority. Shit hit the fan and nothing was fun and Americans are horrible and only racists and misogynists were voting and CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED. This is a childish reaction – and I was not at all surprised at how quickly her SM turned. It's sad (and happening all over right now) – -you can't preach from the high heavens about how important it is to vote and how it's your right – and then turn around the next and bash the voters who voted just because you are unhappy with the results. She's so f**king typical.

sfun_nopity

November 9, 2016
1:14 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13123
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

nofashionsense meowed
I guess I just cringed thinking how Messi was going to handle a democratic loss – with her huge plug on NASTY WOMAN VOTER and specifically vocalizing on her professional blog/SM with "Get out and vote! Your vote counts!" – until her view wasn't voted in as majority. Shit hit the fan and nothing was fun and Americans are horrible and only racists and misogynists were voting and CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED. This is a childish reaction – and I was not at all surprised at how quickly her SM turned. It's sad (and happening all over right now) – -you can't preach from the high heavens about how important it is to vote and how it's your right – and then turn around the next and bash the voters who voted just because you are unhappy with the results. She's so f**king typical.

sfun_nopity

sha_clap2sha_clap2sha_clap2That's exactly what's wrong with her posts.  She's all, go vote!  Don't forget! on the blog.  Then when people went and voted in the candidate she didn't support, she had a Twitter meltdown and insulted (possibly more than) half the country. 

"Polls are still open on the west coast. Let's hope they're not as cool with racism, misogyny, etc as the rest of the country."

That's nice, call half the country racists/misogynists.  And if she knew anything about electoral politics, she'd know that there was no suspense regarding any west coast state.  CA, OR and WA are reliably blue states and not even debatable.  All the analysts automatically put those 3 states in the deep blue column from the beginning.  

"I predict that zero babies will be born 9 months from tonight."

?  About half the country wanted this.  I'm sure plenty of people had sex last night.

"You voted with your financial portfolio in mind? Cool. Markets are crashing and it's your fault."

I think stocks are up nicely this afternoon.

November 9, 2016
1:46 pm
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016
Jessica Quirk ‏@whatiwore  6h6 hours ago

Do your soul a favor and stay off social media today (I said to myself starting now)

"On only a couple hours of sleep that's all I've got today. Scheduled post is live but instead of being on the Internet, just go hug someone you love."

But wait, let me just retweet on my social media a mere 3 hours later….

Sure, Messi, the day you get off the couch and put your phone away/stay off the internet will be the day Donald Trump is elected president (oh …. snap) —- will be when hell freezes over. It must be just so painful for her to not have a real job today that would actually force her to NOT sit on her internets and pout all. damn. day. 

Cue no outfits for a month and early maternity leave starting NOW with a 52 thoughts post stating how she now needs time to cherish her children because of these horrible election results and enjoying life is just so much more important blah blah blah… bye

November 9, 2016
6:35 pm
My special pioneer phase
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
September 21, 2016

It's just like everything else in her life. When it doesn't go her way, she throws a tantrum.

And by the way…embracing diversity means embracing people who aren't like you, and are not going to necessarily agree with you, Jessica Quirk. It is easy to cling to those who think like us, but classy and mature to seek the middle ground with those who don't, and set an example of love and acceptance, especially when it is hard to do so, and the middle ground is covered in debris and you have to put a little effort into clearing it. Or is that up there on your list of things you shouldn't have to do as a pregnant/new mother.

What happened to red or blue, disagree with your husband exercise your right to vote how you feel? Such a hypocrite.

November 10, 2016
10:28 am
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Well… broke the seal with my first public sob at the coffee shop this morning.

I understand this was a hard election, but shit. Put your adult pants on and deal with it. She's the worst. She has such a hard life, sobbing over the election while sitting at the coffee shop typing away for her shrine blog. Like she has any clue what life is really like for most Americans. Ugh.

Again, I foresee a 52 thoughts and/or meltdown/leave of absence coming our way soon. She's gonna throw a pity party/life is over/this is just horrible….. for sure. Until she forgets about it and the next thing that distracts her comes along.

November 10, 2016
12:10 pm
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

By embracing my ever growing body (and wearing form fitting clothes!) I’ve really helped my self esteem out over the past 7 months. It might seem counter intuitive to wear tight dresses when you’re expected, but I love the way it feels! 

There is form-fitting clothes, and then there is non-maternity clothes jammed over a 7 month pregnant belly. others-221

November 10, 2016
12:16 pm
Glen Coco
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 421
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2011

LOL sobbing at the coffee shop… maybe spend that $7 on a donation to the ACLU instead of a latte and a cronut. She really strikes me as the kind of person who would denounce Trump & his supporters but won't budge an inch when it comes to dismantling white supremacy and acknowledging her privilege. She's peak White Feminism.

And for the love of all things holy on the internet, STOP UPLOADING LOW RES INSTAGRAM PICS. She says she's a pro blogger but doesn't keep up with specs for her platforms. This is why she's Messi.

November 10, 2016
3:05 pm
Ive bread great things
Hamcat
Meows: 185
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2015

I don't follow Messi closely, but was she so distraught when then Governor Pence passed laws restricting abortion or allowing discrimination against the LGBT community? Does she know there is a white nationalist population in southern Indiana? Maybe Bloomington leans left, but ffs she lives in a red state. How is this so earth-shattering for her?

I get being surprised and dismayed about the outcome of the election. But she's a white, Christian, heterosexual woman who we presume has access to quality healthcare. I hope somehow it won't, but things could get real bad for some people, but probably not Messi. And from all I know from this thread about Messi, empathy isn't really her strong suit. Save the tears, get off your ass, and do something if you are really upset. Whining on Twitter won't help anyone.

November 10, 2016
4:10 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Messi complained about Pence the day he was announced as Trump's running mate.  I don't think she has ever mentioned him before.  

That outfit is okay I guess.  The fit of the sweater dress looks pretty bad, but since it's a dark color she can get away with it.  

November 11, 2016
9:15 am
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Glen Coco meowed

And for the love of all things holy on the internet, STOP UPLOADING LOW RES INSTAGRAM PICS. She says she's a pro blogger but doesn't keep up with specs for her platforms. This is why she's Messi.

@Glen Coco- she totally read your post on here. She specifically went back and deleted her low res IG photo and made sure to comment on it.

See also: having to remind ppl on her IG that she publicly broke down and cried yesterday. Get over yourself, Messi.

November 11, 2016
11:08 am
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

nofashionsense meowed 

See also: having to remind ppl on her IG that she publicly broke down and cried yesterday. Get over yourself, Messi.

Now she's brought Daniel Tiger into it.  

November 11, 2016
11:55 am
Glen Coco
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 421
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2011

nofashionsense meowed 

@Glen Coco- she totally read your post on here. She specifically went back and deleted her low res IG photo and made sure to comment on it.

I feel so speshul! I should croissant about it!!!! EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.