:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
November 11, 2016
4:03 pm
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 486
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

I dont understand the Tweet about empathy and thinking about how others are feeling – especially knowing the shit she's ranted publicly about on her LovePuppy and Twitter about the poor, overweight etc… She can just cry her tears and pout on her comfy couch. Her two-faced nature would make her the perfect politician. yadayada

November 11, 2016
4:21 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13474
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

nofashionsense meowed
I dont understand the Tweet about empathy and thinking about how others are feeling – especially knowing the shit she's ranted publicly about on her LovePuppy and Twitter about the poor, overweight etc… She can just cry her tears and pout on her comfy couch. Her two-faced nature would make her the perfect politician. yadayada

By others, I think she means herself. 

November 13, 2016
1:41 pm
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

"Jessica Quirk ‏@whatiwore
After sobbing on the phone Thursday, my dad drove six hours round trip today to give me a hug."
Jessica Quirk ‏@whatiwore
"Between the anger and grief, I re read the Haribo sugar free gummy bear reviews again tonight. I feel buoyant."

If this election has upset her that greatly that this is all she can talk about and shes changed all her SM profile pics to her "I voted" button – go and protest about it at a rally or the streets or something. She's just sitting on her couch sad-tweeting about how shes bawling all the time and needed Daddy to come and give her a hug. Shes pathetic.

November 13, 2016
2:15 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14988
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

nofashionsense meowed
After sobbing on the phone Thursday, my dad drove six hours round trip today to give me a hug."

That shit right there is why Messica thinks she is such a special princess entitled to all the unquestioning support and applause. Her parents spoiled her rotten, and continue to do so (as does Quirk). It's  completely disgusting. A god damn grown ass married mother of two having  such a days long blubbering tantrum about her candidate losing an election that her senior citizen Daddy has to drive six hours to rub her belly. Get a GRIP, woman. Behavior like that is exactly why the MRA/GOP men think women can't handle anything real.

~ you and people like you ~
November 13, 2016
2:24 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Alice meowed

nofashionsense meowed

That shit right there is why Messica thinks she is such a special princess entitled to all the unquestioning support and applause. Her parents spoiled her rotten, and continue to do so (as does Quirk). It's  completely disgusting. A god damn grown ass married mother of two having  such a days long blubbering tantrum about her candidate losing an election that her senior citizen Daddy has to drive six hours to rub her belly. Get a GRIP, woman. Shit like that is exactly why the MRA/GOP men think women can't handle anything real.

Feminist Messi needs a big strong man to make it all better.  She is the neediest person I have ever seen, in real life or on the internet.  Isn't she turning 35 next month?  Grow up!  Her dad doesn't need a 6 hour car ride.  Think about someone else for a change.  What's stopping HER from getting in the car with squirk and driving to their house for a visit this weekend?  Or can she literally not stop sobbing long enough to drive there?  

November 13, 2016
5:58 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14988
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

#basic meowed 
Feminist Messi needs a big strong man to make it all better.  She is the neediest person I have ever seen, in real life or on the internet.  Isn't she turning 35 next month?  Grow up!  Her dad doesn't need a 6 hour car ride.  Think about someone else for a change.  What's stopping HER from getting in the car with squirk and driving to their house for a visit this weekend?  Or can she literally not stop sobbing long enough to drive there?  

Right? What kind of feminist entrepreneur businesswoman sobs about something until Daddy fixes it? Who is she, Ivanka Trump?

~ you and people like you ~
November 13, 2016
6:11 pm
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

I was just thinking that her own behavior adds to the problem that shes b***hing about. Her whining doesnt solve shit. And she has children?!?! I honestly think shes more upset that the candidate she chose didnt win – vs. really giving a damn about the election/ppl of America etc.. Its about Messi not getting her way- which is why shes having a week long tantrum.

I wish i could say her meltdown is more the pregnancy hormones overreacting but i dont think it is at all. Id hate to be stuck in her house right now. Its her pity party.

November 14, 2016
11:00 am
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

I’ll be honest, I took the election results hard. I won’t get into it (at least not now…) except to say I sobbed in public on Thursday morning to my dad on the phone and on Saturday he drove six hours round trip to give me a hug. 

FYI GUYZ – SHE CRIED IN PUBLIC ABOUT THE ELECTION. IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW BY NOW!

She's really milking the pity party hard. This is like, the 80th time she's mentioned this on her SM and now her blog. 

And of COURSE you'd have to mention that you're wearing a safety pin on your jacket. I find it funny that of all places, she squeezed it over on the side so you can't even see the damn thing. With how much she's been bawling like a crybaby – you'd think that safety pin would have been pinned right up on the collar lapel of her jacket. She's nothing more than a sheep.

November 14, 2016
1:17 pm
Cheeks
Cat
Meows: 43
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

The irony of her post is rich. Oh, Jessica Quirk, ambassador of equality, understanding, goodwill and safety pins… her cryptic "I won't go into now" comment is entertaining. Last week she had the most epic Messi meltdown to date on her personal facebook page (which she deleted within 30 min of it happening).
She was spewing some pretty nasty comments and then decided to throw some direct quotes from family members and her In-Laws in there. Well, they knew it was directed at them and replied to her asking why and that it was disrespectful. She told them to unfriend her and get the f**k off of her page. She has literally started a war. Pretty f**king rich considering they are wonderful and have been biting their tounges about her nasty behavior for years.
Oh and that her In-Laws basically raise her child and she's having another one. You don't shit where you eat, Jess. Keep on LoveTrumpsHate Jessica…You my dear certainly are a shining beacon of hope.

November 14, 2016
2:14 pm
Slinging twitter zingers from the couch
Hamcat
Meows: 197
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2015

"Finally, if you look closely, you might see a safety pin on my jacket, which is simply to say – you may not look like me, date like me or pray like me – but I care about your well being and YOU***". 

***As long as you aren't poor, fat or drunk and your leg doesn't touch mine in public and you remember to brush your teeth and always look your best.

*formerly EdithBunker*
November 14, 2016
2:25 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Cheeks meowed
The irony of her post is rich. Oh, Jessica Quirk, ambassador of equality, understanding, goodwill and safety pins… her cryptic "I won't go into now" comment is entertaining. Last week she had the most epic Messi meltdown to date on her personal facebook page (which she deleted within 30 min of it happening).
She was spewing some pretty nasty comments and then decided to throw some direct quotes from family members and her In-Laws in there. Well, they knew it was directed at them and replied to her asking why and that it was disrespectful. She told them to unfriend her and get the f**k off of her page. She has literally started a war. Pretty f**king rich considering they are wonderful and have been biting their tounges about her nasty behavior for years.
Oh and that her In-Laws basically raise her child and she's having another one. You don't shit where you eat, Jess. Keep on LoveTrumpsHate Jessica…You my dear certainly are a shining beacon of hope.

eek That is really unhinged, even for her.  This is a different FB page from her WIW one, right? 

November 14, 2016
2:28 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Jessicas Crushed Left Nostril meowed
"Finally, if you look closely, you might see a safety pin on my jacket, which is simply to say – you may not look like me, date like me or pray like me – but I care about your well being and YOU***". 

***As long as you aren't poor, fat or drunk and your leg doesn't touch mine in public and you remember to brush your teeth and always look your best.

Haha I was thinking the exact thing you wrote.  Maybe she's totally changed since those days but I kind of doubt it.  

The other thing to know is that Jessica only cares about your well being if you agree with her.  If you don't, seeya.

November 14, 2016
3:07 pm
Slinging twitter zingers from the couch
Hamcat
Meows: 197
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2015

#basic meowed

Jessicas Crushed Left Nostril meowed

Haha I was thinking the exact thing you wrote.  Maybe she's totally changed since those days but I kind of doubt it.  

The other thing to know is that Jessica only cares about your well being if you agree with her.  If you don't, seeya.

Considering it was only a few months ago she posted about HOW DARE a STUPID cop blare their siren during Squirk's naptime, I'm gonna go with……..nah……..

//
//

*formerly EdithBunker*

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.