:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
January 4, 2017
2:02 pm
KAS
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7919
Snarking Since:
June 6, 2011

My special pioneer phase meowed

derp twerk meowed

Kerfeltoe meowed
derp twerk and Pantaloons just worked harder on those two posts than Messi has worked at anything in her entire life. I hope she's pregnant until MLK day. She won't be, since she gets every f**king thing she wants.

She does get every f**king thing she wants.  That's why I don't understand why she always seems so miserable.  

I actually didn't spend much time at all writing my last post, I just type fast, but I get your point there.  Pantaloons just outlined a year's worth of posts for Messica that would get her a lot of attention and high readership.  Messi should thank her for the great ideas.  But ideas are probably not Messi's main problem, it's the execution of them that she fails at.  

Different topic, but I don't understand why she's been trying for weeks to induce labor, well before her due date.  That seems like a bad idea to me (granted, I'm no expert and didn't read all the Ina May Whoever books).  

Its my understanding that when attempting VBAC, you're supposed to naturally go into labor, without any assistance from any drugs, which is why she won't do the evening primrose oil someone mentioned.

I think she wanted to move things along early to avoid the possibility of being induced.

But I've never VBAC'd, so maybe I'm wrong.

I was a VBAC candidate (ultimately didn't happen when baby flilpped breach at 39 weeks), I was told doctors will not induce you.  If you don't go into labor on your own, it's a c-section for you.  I wasn't sworn off any of the old wives' tales, which is how I ended up burning my mouth eating an entire pineapple.  dancinglemon

January 4, 2017
3:20 pm
That Squirky
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 644
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2012

KAS meowed

derp twerk meowed

Kerfeltoe meowed
derp twerk and Pantaloons just worked harder on those two posts than Messi has worked at anything in her entire life. I hope she's pregnant until MLK day. She won't be, since she gets every f**king thing she wants.

She does get every f**king thing she wants.  That's why I don't understand why she always seems so miserable.  

I actually didn't spend much time at all writing my last post, I just type fast, but I get your point there.  Pantaloons just outlined a year's worth of posts for Messica that would get her a lot of attention and high readership.  Messi should thank her for the great ideas.  But ideas are probably not Messi's main problem, it's the execution of them that she fails at.  

Different topic, but I don't understand why she's been trying for weeks to induce labor, well before her due date.  That seems like a bad idea to me (granted, I'm no expert and didn't read all the Ina May Whoever books).  

Its my understanding that when attempting VBAC, you're supposed to naturally go into labor, without any assistance from any drugs, which is why she won't do the evening primrose oil someone mentioned.

I think she wanted to move things along early to avoid the possibility of being induced.

I was a VBAC candidate (ultimately didn't happen when baby flilpped breach at 39 weeks), I was told doctors will not induce you.  If you don't go into labor on your own, it's a c-section for you.  I wasn't sworn off any of the old wives' tales, which is how I ended up burning my mouth eating an entire pineapple.  dancinglemon

Unrelated to Messi, but OMG, your baby flipped at 39 weeks? I thought I was dying every time my baby tried to move her foot, did you feel like your body was turning inside out?

formerly known as purpleoreo
January 4, 2017
4:49 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13510
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

If you look at her latest instagram, she does not look blonde any more.  Am I wrong?  Could she have already dyed it back to brown?

January 4, 2017
6:44 pm
Viatnamese Cinnamon
Hamcat
Meows: 182
Snarking Since:
August 2, 2012

derp twerk meowed
If you look at her latest instagram, she does not look blonde any more.  Am I wrong?  Could she have already dyed it back to brown?

I was thinking the same thing!

January 4, 2017
6:50 pm
controlled slide on my hog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1634
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2014

Viatnamese Cinnamon meowed

derp twerk meowed

I was thinking the same thing!

I third this! I think she realized it made her look like a fat potato and dyed it back. 

January 4, 2017
7:14 pm
Slinging twitter zingers from the couch
Hamcat
Meows: 197
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2015

The way the light is hitting the front of her head, I think it is still blonde. 

But I definitely think she hates it. Only 1 photo of the "right" blonde……she'd be smugging it up all day long if she liked it. 

Also – in her photo collage – more BADASS MAMMA BEAR Y'ALL!    drooldrool

*formerly EdithBunker*
January 4, 2017
8:30 pm
all about them clicks
Hamcat
Meows: 160
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2015

At least she's wearing pants in this picture sha_clap2

January 4, 2017
8:38 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 15001
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

It feels like she has been pregnant for 47 years, my god when is Beatrice coming out?

~ you and people like you ~
January 5, 2017
1:11 am
Nancy Wheeler
Cat
Meows: 37
Snarking Since:
January 19, 2012

derp twerk meowed

Kerfeltoe meowed

I had a VBAC and my dr actually booked me a c-section for a week before my due date. He said if baby monster came on her own, he'd let her do her own thing, but the worry is for baby to get too big. Even if you have a perfectly, run of the mill c-section, you never know how your uterus healed, so drs don't want the baby to be too large. I bet she's trying to help it along so she can go for her vbac.

My first had a pretty similar birth as hers, and my second came out in 40 minutes. Lickity Split. My water broke in the car on a Friday morning, in the 405 in rush hour traffic. By the time we got to the hospital, I was a 10 and delivered in triage. Babies are wacky, man!

(I'm kinda a lurker, but follow along regularly. Hi hams!)

January 5, 2017
5:56 am
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13510
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Nancy Wheeler meowed

derp twerk meowed

Kerfeltoe meowed

I had a VBAC and my dr actually booked me a c-section for a week before my due date. He said if baby monster came on her own, he'd let her do her own thing, but the worry is for baby to get too big. Even if you have a perfectly, run of the mill c-section, you never know how your uterus healed, so drs don't want the baby to be too large. I bet she's trying to help it along so she can go for her vbac.

My first had a pretty similar birth as hers, and my second came out in 40 minutes. Lickity Split. My water broke in the car on a Friday morning, in the 405 in rush hour traffic. By the time we got to the hospital, I was a 10 and delivered in triage. Babies are wacky, man!

(I'm kinda a lurker, but follow along regularly. Hi hams!)

That is interesting, I did not know that, thanks!  And YIKES your second was fast!  

January 5, 2017
10:46 am
PorkPlop
Cat
Meows: 22
Snarking Since:
June 6, 2012

Her due date is January 8th, I believe. 

January 5, 2017
8:05 pm
Nancy Wheeler
Cat
Meows: 37
Snarking Since:
January 19, 2012

Yeah, they say your second always arrives faster, but they weren't kidding! Compared to my 24 hour labor into emergency c-section with my first, my second was a dream! Aside from the lack of pain meds….that shit was no joke.

Anyway, I bet she's trying to get that baby out before her dr does it for her. Bottom line, baby comes out, all are happy, the end.

January 5, 2017
9:33 pm
Fu ck Toad
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2030
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2012

Her hair looks really brassy in that side shot.  Blonde is not doing her any favors.  Even in shady lighting.

popcorn

WE AS WOMEN

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.