:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
January 6, 2017
4:09 am
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1278
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

I lightened the side shot a little bit.  Hair still looks blonde but appears that she may have added some chunkyish lowlights.confused (sorry not sure about hair color terminology.)

She's definitely not happy with it – zero pics of the 'new do' for two weeks, only dark silhouette pics.

Also, where is her butt?…The more I look at that pic the weirder it looks.  'Nothing but belly' is right. eek She looks thin, hope she's not stupid/vain enough to be obsessing about her weight during pregnancy or trying to get a head start on post-pregnancy weight loss.

January 6, 2017
7:37 am
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 515
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

Delusion Tonic meowed
I lightened the side shot a little bit.  Hair still looks blonde but appears that she may have added some chunkyish lowlights.confused (sorry not sure about hair color terminology.)

She's definitely not happy with it – zero pics of the 'new do' for two weeks, only dark silhouette pics.

Also, where is her butt?…The more I look at that pic the weirder it looks.  'Nothing but belly' is right. eek She looks thin, hope she's not stupid/vain enough to be obsessing about her weight during pregnancy or trying to get a head start on post-pregnancy weight loss.

Did you not catch all of her humble bragging about not having to wear maternity jeans?  Why the hell is that an accomplishment, Messi?

Formerly Jammed Up
January 6, 2017
8:11 am
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13510
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

I think this picture lies.  She's either contorting herself into a skinny angle or she's edited the photo skinnier.  She looked good in that last sponsored Old Navy post, but she's clearly not restricting herself food-wise.  

January 6, 2017
8:25 am
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6927
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

derp twerk meowed
I think this picture lies.  She's either contorting herself into a skinny angle or she's edited the photo skinnier.  She looked good in that last sponsored Old Navy post, but she's clearly not restricting herself food-wise.  

yup. she doesn't look "thin" to me, but she is only showing photos like this (in shadow, certain angles, face covered by hair, etc.) on purpose. she is bloated, ready to pop a baby and is probably feeling insecure about her looks (a drastic, high-maintenance hair change doesn't help that, messi!!).

plus we all know she has no backside, so of course from a side angle she's going to look slim/all belly. almost the only time we get shots with her bum in view is when she's pregnant, gee i wonder why, lol. 

January 6, 2017
8:48 am
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Colorblocked Moonshiner meowed

derp twerk meowed

yup. she doesn't look "thin" to me, but she is only showing photos like this (in shadow, certain angles, face covered by hair, etc.) on purpose. she is bloated, ready to pop a baby and is probably feeling insecure about her looks (a drastic, high-maintenance hair change doesn't help that, messi!!).

plus we all know she has no backside, so of course from a side angle she's going to look slim/all belly. almost the only time we get shots with her bum in view is when she's pregnant, gee i wonder why, lol. 

She cut the photo off right where the butt and legs start.  I'll bet she's got a butt right now (below the crop) and isn't happy with it.  There is nothing wrong with this, except that she thinks there is.  It's kind of sad she can't stop with the madness even when she's this pregnant.  

And look how hard she is arching her back for this photo.  She's going to hurt herself lol.  She's not a special skinny pregnant snowflake, I can tell she looks like any other 9-months-pregnant woman even with her photo contortions.

January 6, 2017
11:41 am
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 486
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

I love that she has the balls to call out Trump's mindless tweets as "Dear Diary"  - when her entire blog is one long Dear Diary excerpt. 

January 8, 2017
8:23 pm
all about them clicks
Hamcat
Meows: 160
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2015

I think someone up thread said today was possibly her due date so I wonder when we will get a baby update???

January 9, 2017
7:02 am
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

all about them clicks meowed
I think someone up thread said today was possibly her due date so I wonder when we will get a baby update???

Nope, she's up bright and early tweeting at the Donald.  

January 9, 2017
10:10 am
all about them clicks
Hamcat
Meows: 160
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2015

I don't have twitter but I will have to google her!

January 9, 2017
11:28 am
Cheese Please
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2016

I've always just been a lurker on these forums, but I just can't deal with her complaining again about needing alone time before her second child is even born! What is she going to do once she has a newborn and a toddler??? Does she not think ahead at all? Enjoy some time with your one kid now.

January 9, 2017
11:38 am
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

all about them clicks meowed
I don't have twitter but I will have to google her!

You don't need to have a twitter account to see her tweets:

https://twitter.com/whatiwore

January 9, 2017
11:52 am
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Cheese Please meowed
I've always just been a lurker on these forums, but I just can't deal with her complaining again about needing alone time before her second child is even born! What is she going to do once she has a newborn and a toddler??? Does she not think ahead at all? Enjoy some time with your one kid now.

She'll be just fine when she has a newborn and a toddler because she'll make sure she doesn't have to be with both of them alone very often.  I'm certain her plan is to lie in bed for about 6 months with her baby GIRL and nurse while other people bring her food and beverage and watch her son for her.  She'll leave the house occasionally for the family photo op or errand and only if Adam goes with her.  You can bet she'll have grandparents and babysitters lined up to make sure she never has to take both kids solo to the grocery store or anywhere else for that matter.  

Adam returning to work at some point may throw a wrench in her plans, though.  Last time she squirked, she carted the kid to the distillery a lot during the day.  I guess she wasn't getting enough attention being home with the kid.  

January 9, 2017
11:53 am
i just cant even
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 282
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

She could at least have her in-laws come to her house to help take care of her kid so she could spend some time with him while he's still her only kid. But no, she needs quiet time to read a book. Jesus, the entitlement is strong with this one.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.