:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
January 9, 2017
11:57 am
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13510
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Also, her in-laws are in town staying in a hotel suite awaiting the blessed birth, it seems.  Their thanks is to take squirk off her hands completely so she can do a whole lot of nothing all by herself at home.  I hope they'll still have time to come to the house and cook and clean for her.  Casaroles don't make themselves you know.

January 9, 2017
11:59 am
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

i just cant even meowed
She could at least have her in-laws come to her house to help take care of her kid so she could spend some time with him while he's still her only kid. But no, she needs quiet time to read a book. Jesus, the entitlement is strong with this one.

I thought that was pretty rude.  I can't imagine they offered to just stay at their hotel room all day.  She should have invited them to the house, she could have made them lunch or something.  I cannot with her, she is so lame.

January 9, 2017
1:06 pm
Digging Trenches
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 365
Snarking Since:
December 30, 2014

An insta fangirl congratulated her on getting some "well-deserved R&R." Exactly what did Queen Woman Mommy do to "deserve" passing her kid off to the in-laws besides gestate? Her whole life seems like R&R to me. She's so entitled, it makes me sick.

The artist formerly known as Gratuitous Typos
January 9, 2017
2:06 pm
a married, single-parent
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1055
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2011

I don't understand how she is *so* clueless about what is labor and what isn't labor.  This is her second child.  She's done this before.  Why is she having so many "is this or isn't it" moments. Woman, a contraction feels like the most painful cramp you've ever had in your entire life.  You'll know it when you feel it. 

January 9, 2017
4:10 pm
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 486
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Wow. To make her parents stay at a hotel with Felix just so she can sit on her ass and bully-tweet Trump alone is priceless. I hope she takes advantage of having her parents around at the house WITH her and the new baby + Felix so that she can try to adapt to two young kids with some background help, just in case she gets overwhelmed. She's going to have culture shock the minute she's alone with both young kids and mommy and daddy/Adam are gone. No wonder she has meltdowns. So lame.

January 9, 2017
4:13 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

a married, single-parent meowed
I don't understand how she is *so* clueless about what is labor and what isn't labor.  This is her second child.  She's done this before.  Why is she having so many "is this or isn't it" moments. Woman, a contraction feels like the most painful cramp you've ever had in your entire life.  You'll know it when you feel it. 

She wrote that she's been having contractions (real contractions, not BH) for 4 weeks.  I don't know the difference, so someone feel free to educate me.  Is it possible that she's had real contractions for a month?

From instagram picture of a sandwich/Ina May Gaskin, posted 1 week ago:

"I'm really being mindful to be patient but having back pains and cramps (and contractions- not just BHs!!) for four solid weeks makes it hard not to get excited every time things pick up a smidge."

January 9, 2017
4:24 pm
AnnPerkins
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 990
Snarking Since:
May 26, 2014

derp twerk meowed

a married, single-parent meowed

She wrote that she's been having contractions (real contractions, not BH) for 4 weeks.  I don't know the difference, so someone feel free to educate me.  Is it possible that she's had real contractions for a month?

From instagram picture of a sandwich/Ina May Gaskin, posted 1 week ago:

"I'm really being mindful to be patient but having back pains and cramps (and contractions- not just BHs!!) for four solid weeks makes it hard not to get excited every time things pick up a smidge."

It's called prodromal labor – real contractions, not real labor. I didn't have it, but my understanding is that when it starts, it might feel like the real thing, but it won't progress. You might have contractions for a few hours, but they never get closer together, or they are irregular and you hope that it's 'real labor' and will result in a baby  only it's not, that sort of thing. 

However, and I may be wrong, but my understanding is that when it isn't real labor, if you do things like sleep, eat, shower, and walk, the contractions should go away. Again, not an expert since I didn't have prodromal labor (and induced at almost 42 weeks), but that's how I understand it. 

January 9, 2017
4:26 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

nofashionsense meowed
Wow. To make her parents stay at a hotel with Felix just so she can sit on her ass and bully-tweet Trump alone is priceless. I hope she takes advantage of having her parents around at the house WITH her and the new baby + Felix so that she can try to adapt to two young kids with some background help, just in case she gets overwhelmed. She's going to have culture shock the minute she's alone with both young kids and mommy and daddy/Adam are gone. No wonder she has meltdowns. So lame.

His parents, I think, not hers.  It occurred to me that they may want it that way (wouldn't blame them).  What fun would it be to be at their house, watching their DIL sit on her ass while they bring her things and care for her child, as she rage-tweets at Donald Trump all day.  

I'm telling you, she will not watch those kids by herself very often.  If she has them both, she will haul them directly to the distillery so that people can see the baby (i.e. take them off her hands). Timing is pretty good to get a college student babysitter for the second semester, to take over once the grandparents leave.  And she will send her son to stay with grandparents for as long as she can as often as she can.  Poor kid is about to be replaced by The Girl Baby.  

January 9, 2017
9:05 pm
Coco le Rockstud
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 295
Snarking Since:
January 27, 2015

Oh my God, how dare the Quirky Princess be late, just because Jessica has been waiting for this day for months…

She DOES know that sometimes babies don't come on due dates, right? Or was everyone scared to tell her? Did she embroider a knit hat with Jan 8 and that's why she's so butt hurt?

What a whiny b***h. She has a charmed life. She doesn't work, her family caters to her every whim, and she gets paid for her joke of a blog without putting any effort in. What does this b***h have to complain about!? Seriously. I hope that baby takes her sweet time in there for as long as possible.

Also, Messi, your roots are already showing, and they look like shit

January 9, 2017
9:45 pm
Rare Bread of Human
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
May 9, 2013

What a spoiled brat. I hope she's pregnant until February.

January 9, 2017
9:59 pm
Ive bread great things
Hamcat
Meows: 186
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2015

I thought BH was the same as prodromal labor; they are both real contractions, but your cervix doesn't dilate, labor doesn't begin. Anyway, Messi is such a ignorant twat. Two gems from her post today, "Thanks Baby Center, I know contractors are a sign of labor." If you're going to be smug, Jessica, perhaps proofread first? Also, "it should be called a due month." Really? Because 4.5 weeks don't make a difference? 36 weeks, 40 weeks, who cares?
I'm Super irritated with Messi on this subject, as I went to the hospital for a foot injury at 31 weeks after a fall, and when they hooked me up to a fetal monitor, it was discovered I was having contractions (just felt like a very active baby). I had to stay overnight for observation, but labor didn't progress. Baby was born healthy at full term. I was very lucky, and I was absolutely terrified the whole time.
Just let this baby come when she is ready! Be thankful that she is full term. And no matter how she gets here, even if by C-section g-d-forbid, be happy that you have a healthy child.

January 10, 2017
3:06 am
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1278
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

derp twerk meowed

nofashionsense meowed

His parents, I think, not hers.  It occurred to me that they may want it that way (wouldn't blame them).  What fun would it be to be at their house, watching their DIL sit on her ass while they bring her things and care for her child, as she rage-tweets at Donald Trump all day.  

I'm telling you, she will not watch those kids by herself very often.  If she has them both, she will haul them directly to the distillery so that people can see the baby (i.e. take them off her hands). Timing is pretty good to get a college student babysitter for the second semester, to take over once the grandparents leave.  And she will send her son to stay with grandparents for as long as she can as often as she can.  Poor kid is about to be replaced by The Girl Baby.  

LOL, classic. Of course the queen b***h would dump her kid on Neckbeard's parents and make them stay at a hotel.  I swear her egotism knows no bounds. Never change, Messi.

What I want to know is why Adam and his family (and her family) keep tolerating her behavior.? Do you think Adam ever says anything?  Part of me feels sympathy for anyone who is related to Messi or has to deal with her in real life, but then part of me wants to slap them and say don't you realize that you are enabling this beast?!

droolAnd gawd, is the little tendie snowflake still crying about the election?  The election is over, Messi. Trump won. Get over it.(<-Isn't that what you probably told people who were unhappy when Obama won? No wait, you probably called them racists & bigots–just like you probably call the tens of millions of people who voted for Trump. #Sobrave #Sotolerant.)  She needs to suck it up and get on with her life. At this point all she looks like is a petulant child throwing a tantrum because she didn't get her way (something Messi certainly is not used to).

Save

January 10, 2017
3:24 am
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1278
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

LOLing at Casseroles don't make themselves, the Jan 8 embroidered hat, and the thought of her pregnant until February. You hams crack me up.

lmao

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.