:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
January 11, 2017
8:12 pm
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1278
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

So where did she make the announcement?

January 11, 2017
8:39 pm
Rare Bread of Human
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
May 9, 2013

Delusion Tonic meowed

So where did she make the announcement?

She hasn't. I think Cheeks has the inside scoop.

January 11, 2017
9:14 pm
Frozen Tomato on the Counter
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1157
Snarking Since:
January 13, 2013

Gasp! Did Cheeks spoil Messi's big announcement? eeklmao

Artist formerly known as Original Paintings, Original Tracings.
January 11, 2017
9:53 pm
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1278
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

Another Bea/Bee is Blair "Bee" Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific: https://www.instagram.com/blaireadiebee/?hl=en — a fashion blogger that Messi has always tried (and failed) to emulate and probably has been jealous of.  Messi must show that she owns the name –cuz she has an uncle who keeps bees ya'll, and she has a bee/meat wasp tattooed on her neck, and her kid is now named after bees. others-221

puke

Save

January 12, 2017
6:01 am
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 486
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

She did mention on her Twitter about naming kids from books – so I wouldn't be surprised if this was book based.

But Felix and Beatrix? Ugh. Sorry but that's horrible. Sounds so try hard. Too similar. I'm amazed ppl guessed it on here, that speaks volumes on how predictable she is.

January 12, 2017
6:04 am
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 486
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

I hope this baby was born with dark fuzzy hair. Just to ruin the blonde kick.

January 12, 2017
7:04 am
Rare Bread of Human
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
May 9, 2013

nofashionsense meowed

But Felix and Beatrix? Ugh. Sorry but that's horrible. Sounds so try hard. Too similar. I'm amazed ppl guessed it on here, that speaks volumes on how predictable she is.

Ooh, I didn't make the connection to Felix's name. Good catch! What a bunch of hipster nonsense.

This makes her WOE IS ME STILL PREGNANT post even more ridiculous. Giving birth to a healthy child a whole 2 DAYS after the projected date…so rough rolleyes

January 12, 2017
7:07 am
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13510
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

nofashionsense meowed
She did mention on her Twitter about naming kids from books – so I wouldn't be surprised if this was book based.

She has gone on about her grandmother Dorothy, so that was going to be part of a name.  And she has gone on and ON about her love for bees, so that was also predictable.  

I hate the two X names together.  Those poor kids, they're both tough names.  And the girl can't even fall back on her middle name if she wants to use a normal name.

P.S. BDQ is also the acronym for an airport in India.

January 12, 2017
8:57 am
Kerfeltoe
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3285
Snarking Since:
November 21, 2011

Beatrick Squirk.

Wow. 

How did these two maroons not realize how stupid a name ending in the /ks/ sound phonetically sounds with their last name?? 

January 12, 2017
8:58 am
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6927
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

derp twerk meowed

nofashionsense meowed

She has gone on about her grandmother Dorothy, so that was going to be part of a name.  And she has gone on and ON about her love for bees, so that was also predictable.  

I hate the two X names together.  Those poor kids, they're both tough names.  And the girl can't even fall back on her middle name if she wants to use a normal name.

P.S. BDQ is also the acronym for an airport in India.

I don't mind the name per se (I am a kill bill fan… not like my opinion matters anyways, ha!), but why dot instead of dorothy? IMO, just use the full name. give the kid some options. idontknow"bea dot" sounds so hick.

"Matching" sibling names is a bit insufferable, but parents have been doing that foreverrr and it doesn't seem like it will end. sani_unicorn

January 12, 2017
9:19 am
semi flush mount boob
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2356
Snarking Since:
February 21, 2014

She just announced it on Twitter and Instagram. What an unfortunate name!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPKr9uyA8Tn/

https://twitter.com/whatiwore/status/819545443516448768

1815 Square Feet of Finished Space
January 12, 2017
9:43 am
i just cant even
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 282
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

And she has dark hair! roflroflrofl

That name is horrible.

(but damn she's cute)

January 12, 2017
9:50 am
Digging Trenches
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 365
Snarking Since:
December 30, 2014

Bravo to Cheeks for spoiling Messica's big news for us!! Love having the inside scoop. Also love that she was born with dark hair. Fangirls are telling her how beautiful the name is…drool

The artist formerly known as Gratuitous Typos

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.