:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
February 16, 2017
4:34 pm
nofashionsense
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 486
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

With the amount of twitter rage she's been posting at Donald Trump, I assume the only person she's bonding with is herself at this point. She needs to shut the hell up already and sit the f**k down. She talks about taking away Donald's twitter account – someone please take away Messi's. Christ.

February 16, 2017
4:51 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13484
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

nofashionsense meowed
With the amount of twitter rage she's been posting at Donald Trump, I assume the only person she's bonding with is herself at this point. She needs to shut the hell up already and sit the f**k down. She talks about taking away Donald's twitter account – someone please take away Messi's. Christ.

I don't think she needs to shut up and sit down, I actually think she needs to get UP off the couch and go DO something if she is this upset.  She has help with the kids, but she's using it to rage-tweet instead of volunteering her time or writing letters to Congress or writing an op/ed or going to a protest.  It irritates me so much that she sits on her ass and twitter-b***hes.  I guess she just had a baby a month ago, but she always has some excuse for not being active for any cause.  But she has the grandparents on hand to watch the kids and even if she doesn't feel physically up to going to a protest or volunteering outside the house, nothing is stopping her from writing.  Actual writing is a form of activism.  Sitting on the couch rage-tweeting at the potus is not.  

From Messi's Twitter:

"Who is going to protect us? What senators and congressmen will stand up to this joke??"

Lots of Senators and Congressmen and Congresswomen are standing up to him.  Has she not been paying attention to the news?  All of the Democrats, and some Republicans.  One example, from CNBC:

"Andy Puzder withdrew from consideration for Labor secretary Wednesday as Republican Senate opposition to President Donald Trump 's choice mounted."

From Messi's Twitter:

"Keep talking Donald! You'll #impeach yourself because it's hard to keep all of the lies straight."

You can't impeach yourself?

"Don't throw tomatoes at me when I say: I feel some pity for this man. In over his head. Can't speak English/form coherent sentences. Sad!"

My favorite was Messi criticizing someone for not being able to speak English/form coherent sentences.  

February 17, 2017
8:27 am
idontknowmargo
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 249
Snarking Since:
April 20, 2015

Ugh. This girl. I stopped following her completely during the 2012 election because I couldn't handle her incessant comments. She should have stuck with fashion. I slowly started following her again on IG only and sometimes you hams would lead me to her blog. I have only ever enjoyed her sewing, since I sew as well. But I've had enough of her. Who does she think she is?!?!?! 

I feel awful for her son. I too have a son and am dying for a daughter, but it kills me to think that I would just push my son away to live gleefully with my mini me. WTF Jessica!!!! Stop being such a smug little b***h and give your son the time he needs as well. It's clear Bee is your favorite because she's a girl and that's just bullshit. You should have named her BEE if that's what you're going to call her. You are not better than any other mother who has given birth, so you can get off your high horse. 

Get off the couch and go do something instead of tweeting your outrage. YOU are part of the problem. YOU are a f**king snowflake if I have ever seen one. You have a college education, you have enough experience and help. Go do something productive with your time to make the world better instead of attempting fashion. You have not kept up with the blogging industry and your blog is dying. Face it and move on.  God I'm mad at her today. Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where’s the Tylenol? 

February 17, 2017
9:48 am
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1278
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

I agree, nofashionsense. She needs to get the f**k over it already.  Messi, have you thought about at least giving him a chance and seeing if he does any good? Of course that would involve getting a f**kin grip and taking a rational look at things instead of throwing incoherent tantrums on twitter all day like a petulant child.

February 17, 2017
9:56 am
snarchimedes
Hamcat
Meows: 186
Snarking Since:
March 20, 2014

Delusion Tonic meowed

I agree, nofashionsense. She needs to get the f**k over it already.  Messi, have you thought about at least giving him a chance and seeing if he does any good? Of course that would involve getting a f**kin grip and taking a rational look at things instead of throwing incoherent tantrums on twitter all day like a petulant child.

He's had a month and managed to f**k up plenty, including a racist travel ban and unprecedented deportations of hardworking people with no criminal records. So no, I don't think anyone needs to "give him a chance."

February 17, 2017
10:00 am
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

#modifiedWhole30 meowed
The dress she's sewing, that she gave a sneak peak of, looks way too short.  Maybe she's planning to save it for the baby queen to wear.  

Felix is better off shipped to the grandparents' house.  I speculate that he does nothing at home but watch his mom sit on the couch and rage-tweet at Donald Trump, now watch his mom nurse his favored baby sister, and probably watch a ton of TV.  Messi doesn't seem to do anything fun with him.  He'd never let her sew a dress that she'll wear once and never again.   The grandparents are probably more fun.  

She does tend to make things too short for herself.  For instance– the pink sweater, the #sk8r skirtangry(ugh, I detest that word), and the leather jacket that she butchered.

(she looks like a lot like her sister in this first picture^)

^catching a breeze?confuseddead

Because she didn't have enough cropped jackets already.droolothers-221

February 17, 2017
11:29 am
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

snarchimedes meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

He's had a month and managed to f**k up plenty, including a racist travel ban and unprecedented deportations of hardworking people with no criminal records. So no, I don't think anyone needs to "give him a chance."

Well I was directing the question at Messi, but since you answered and labeled it "racist"…

Yeah, because enforcing our laws and temporarily halting immigration from terror-prone countries is "racist." droolHave you taken the time to read the actual language in the order? Because if you do you'll see that it looks far less bad than portrayed by the left. As Elon Musk said about it: Reading the source material is better than reading other people's opinions about the source material.

Trump's only been in office a few weeks and has already managed to shut down the disastrous TPPthumbsupand has gotten numerous American industries to stay in the US and create hundreds of thousands of jobsclapLike Intel, Ford, Carrier, IBM, Softbank, US Steel, Samsung, GM, etc. etc.  Just take a look at the best indicator–the Stock Market, which has been skyrocketing since Trump was elected – confidence from businesses and consumers is hitting record highs.  But the MSM doesn't want to report any of this, do they?

For the record, I'm a Liberal who proudly voted Bernie and then Trump. I was fed up with NAFTA killing millions of jobs, workers not seeing a raise since the 60’s, college tuition skyrocketing out of control, debt up tenfold, home ownership down, borders not secure, and terrorism becoming the norm.  Luckily I feel like we got an even better deal with Trump–a 'super Bernie' of sorts who isn’t afraid to back down to the establishment, the media, and the failed policies of the past.  People forget how much Bernie and Trump actually agree on– jobs, trade, immigration, etc. And just like Bernie, Trump's been demonized and blown out of proportion by the same corrupt media and Dem establishment that rigged the primary against Bernie.

I’m also hoping that Trump’s liberal tendencies will resurface –in the past he’s always been pro-choice and for single-payer healthcare.  Plus I think Trump is f**king hilarious and love that fact he's not PC or not afraid to call anyone out for their bullshit (on either side).

It's disheartening to see folks–like Messi–reacting on emotion and flinging baseless slurs like 'racist', 'bigot', 'nazi' at the POTUS and millions of honest normal people who simply want to see their lives and the lives of their fellow Americans protected and improved. What if the Right started constantly calling you a racist on absolutely no grounds at all except your request that immigration be done legally and to prevent terrorism.? I wish people would take a step back and look at things from both sides –you’ll find that you probably agree, and that it’s not fair to assume everyone who voted for Trump is a bigot or anti-immigrant or whatever. (Again, I really don't like picking sides, I'm just a classical lib who’s had enough of it all!)

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. I'm sure we don't agree and that's perfectly fine with me. And of course I don't agree with everything Trump does or says, just like I didn't with Obama (who I regrettably voted for twice). *We should probably take it to a political board if you want to debate.  But grrr–I come to GOMI to escape exactly this (politics)! LOL

shutupcatfighthijackedchair

Save

February 17, 2017
11:44 am
hashtagcanteven
Hamcat
Meows: 54
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

snarchimedes meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

sha_clap2

The only person throwing incoherent tantrums on twitter (and on live television for the world to see) like a petulant child is our unfortunate president – case in point yesterday's cluster of a press conference.  I have to actually give her some credit for not being afraid to voice her political views.  So many bloggers stay silent on issues that really matter because rstyle! blog clicks! $$$! So, even though she's as annoying as hell about and it's a little over the top even as someone who agrees with her stance, at least she's saying something.  I agree her energy would be better spent on actually doing something about it, but she's clearly not afraid to lose followers or clicks, so I have to at least hand it to her for that.

And can't we please save debate on actual policy for a thread dedicated to that? We get enough incorrect spin from our dumpster fire of an executive branch.

*sorry if this or a version of it shows up twice – having computer issues*

February 17, 2017
1:03 pm
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

hashtagcanteven meowed

snarchimedes meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

sha_clap2

The only person throwing incoherent tantrums on twitter (and on live television for the world to see) like a petulant child is our unfortunate president – case in point yesterday's cluster of a press conference.  I have to actually give her some credit for not being afraid to voice her political views.  So many bloggers stay silent on issues that really matter because rstyle! blog clicks! $$$! So, even though she's as annoying as hell about and it's a little over the top even as someone who agrees with her stance, at least she's saying something.  I agree her energy would be better spent on actually doing something about it, but she's clearly not afraid to lose followers or clicks, so I have to at least hand it to her for that

And can't we please save debate on actual policy for a thread dedicated to that? We get enough incorrect spin from our dumpster fire of an executive branch.

I don't like when bloggers or celebrities get political at all – whether I agree with them or not. Instant put-off.
Which 'incorrect spin' and incorrect spin from the exec branch are you referring to?
Yes, you mentioned yesterday's press conference. – It was fantastic, I watched the whole thing, and Trump killed it! Finally someone willing to call out the pathetic excuse that passes for journalism these days in this country. Maybe it will encourage people to do their own research instead of rely on the opinions of corporate MSM talking heads.

sha_clap2loveoregonian_winesmiley
February 17, 2017
1:19 pm
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6927
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

"And can't we please save debate on actual policy for a thread dedicated to that? We get enough incorrect spin from our dumpster fire of an executive branch."

There's a whole forum in members only dedicated to that. I'm sure DelusionTonic is well aware. Let's keep it that way and leave this space for Messi-relevant chatter. 

"Well I was directing the question at Messi, but since you answered and labeled it "racist"…"

You don't need to respond to every little thing, and if you do, there is direct message should you have an issue with a comment. And please don't DM me if you think I am "calling you out" right now, because I will never open it. TY. yeahok

Back to Miss Mess. oregonian_winesmiley

February 17, 2017
1:46 pm
Your Tampa is Showing
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1535
Snarking Since:
June 30, 2012

Delusion Tonic meowed

snarchimedes meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

Well I was directing the question at Messi, but since you answered and labeled it "racist"…

Yeah, because enforcing our laws and temporarily halting immigration from terror-prone countries is "racist." droolHave you taken the time to read the actual language in the order? Because if you do you'll see that it looks far less bad than portrayed by the left. As Elon Musk said: Reading the source material is better than reading other people's opinions about the source material.

Trump's only been in office a few weeks and has already managed to shut down the disastrous TPPthumbsupand has gotten numerous American industries to stay in the US and create hundreds of thousands of jobsclapLike Intel, Ford, Carrier, IBM, Softbank, US Steel, Samsung, GM, etc. etc.  Just take a look at the best indicator–the Stock Market, which has been skyrocketing since Trump was elected – confidence from businesses and consumers is hitting record highs.  But the MSM doesn't want to report any of this, do they?

For the record, I'm a Liberal who proudly voted Bernie and then Trump. I was fed up with NAFTA killing millions of jobs, workers not seeing a raise since the 60’s, college tuition skyrocketing out of control, debt up tenfold, home ownership down, borders not secure, and terrorism becoming the norm.  Luckily I feel like we got an even better deal with Trump–a 'super Bernie' of sorts who isn’t afraid to back down to the establishment, the media, and the failed policies of the past.  People forget how much Bernie and Trump actually agree on– jobs, trade, immigration, etc. And just like Bernie, Trump's been demonized and blown out of proportion by the same corrupt media and Dem establishment that rigged the primary against Bernie.

I’m also hoping that Trump’s liberal tendencies will resurface –in the past he’s always been pro-choice and for single-payer healthcare.  Plus I think Trump is f**king hilarious and love that fact he's not PC or not afraid to call anyone out for their bullshit (on either side).

It's disheartening to see folks–like Messi–reacting on emotion and flinging baseless slurs like 'racist', 'bigot', 'nazi' at the POTUS and millions of honest normal people who simply want to see their lives and the lives of their fellow Americans protected and improved. What if the Right started constantly calling you a racist on absolutely no grounds at all except your request that immigration be done legally and to prevent terrorism.? I wish people would take a step back and look at things from both sides –you’ll find that you probably agree, and that it’s not fair to assume everyone who voted for Trump is a bigot or anti-immigrant or whatever. (Again, I really don't like picking sides, I'm just a classical lib who’s had enough of it all!)

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. I'm sure we don't agree and that's perfectly fine with me. And of course I don't agree with everything Trump does or says, just like I didn't with Obama (who I regrettably voted for twice). *We should probably take it to a political board if you want to debate.  But grrr–I come to GOMI to escape exactly this (politics)! LOL

shutupcatfighthijackedchair

Save

User name checks out.

Formerly Douche Chill, Funeral Fashion Show and The Price of Fame I Suppose
February 17, 2017
2:21 pm
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

Colorblocked Moonshiner meowed

"And can't we please save debate on actual policy for a thread dedicated to that? We get enough incorrect spin from our dumpster fire of an executive branch."

There's a whole forum in members only dedicated to that. I'm sure DelusionTonic is well aware. Let's keep it that way and leave this space for Messi-relevant chatter. 

"Well I was directing the question at Messi, but since you answered and labeled it "racist"…"

You don't need to respond to every little thing, and if you do, there is direct message should you have an issue with a comment. And please don't DM me if you think I am "calling you out" right now, because I will never open it. TY. yeahok

Back to Miss Mess. oregonian_winesmiley

Thanks my friend, and yep I'm aware.  Sorry, I just couldn't let that particular one sit.
"Racist" is a really big accusation and it's inferring that the hundred million+ people who support the travel ban are "racists." others-221
Let me just quickly say I've been a registered dem my entire life (changed it to Indy this election after what they did to Bernie) and I'm the furthest thing from a racist or bigot. God. It's just makes me nauseous that it's to the point where I have to state this, and so sad to see so many people turning on each other and hurling such awful attacks.
It's all gotten more and more one-sided over the past several years. And here among the 'young blogging world' or whatever I've unfortunately found that if you just slightly veer from towing the established dem line then there's not much tolerance for you. I hate that, because it's never a good idea to be isolated from interactions with differing opinions.
Ok, that's all I have to say for now. Just wanted to explain why I responded earlier. Yeah, LOL, I don't open a lot of DM's either. Thanks for listening to my rantings…cheers…carry on hams!
drunkhamcatmilk1
February 17, 2017
3:24 pm
littledog
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 400
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2012

Delusion Tonic meowed

hashtagcanteven meowed

snarchimedes meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

sha_clap2

The only person throwing incoherent tantrums on twitter (and on live television for the world to see) like a petulant child is our unfortunate president – case in point yesterday's cluster of a press conference.  I have to actually give her some credit for not being afraid to voice her political views.  So many bloggers stay silent on issues that really matter because rstyle! blog clicks! $$$! So, even though she's as annoying as hell about and it's a little over the top even as someone who agrees with her stance, at least she's saying something.  I agree her energy would be better spent on actually doing something about it, but she's clearly not afraid to lose followers or clicks, so I have to at least hand it to her for that

I don't like when bloggers or celebrities get political at all – whether I agree with them or not. Instant put-off.
Which 'incorrect spin' and incorrect spin from the exec branch are you referring to?
Yes, you mentioned yesterday's press conference. – It was fantastic, I watched the whole thing, and Trump killed it! Finally someone willing to call out the pathetic excuse that passes for journalism these days in this country. Maybe it will encourage people to do their own research instead of rely on the opinions of corporate MSM talking heads.

sha_clap2loveoregonian_winesmiley

You voted for a f**king reality television host.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.