:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
January 14, 2014
4:08 pm
Jumped the Snark
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 554
Snarking Since:
October 13, 2011

dripdrop said

I'm diddling myself to this. I'm having such naughty thoughts right now…

January 14, 2014
4:15 pm
tannen18
Hamcat
Meows: 188
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2012

Wait… I browsed over to her Twitter. How is she followed by Barack Obama????????? As in, the President.

January 14, 2014
4:31 pm
Karen Walker face eaters
* Emporer of Bacondom *
Meows: 10831
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Horrificat said
How many times in the first class do you think she mentioned what an OMG famous fashion blogger she is and her internship with Betsey Johnson drooldrooldrool

She probably plugged her blog and social media sites to the class at least once.  

January 14, 2014
4:34 pm
Karen Walker face eaters
* Emporer of Bacondom *
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

katmae24 said

He needs a checklist to remind himself to BRUSH HIS TEETH!? clap

Perhaps he and Jenna/ThatWife were made for each other?

January 14, 2014
4:34 pm
sponsoredcontent
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 822
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2013

I have nothing new to add, but, he really didn't brush his teeth twice yesterday? And is posting this on the internet?

January 14, 2014
5:00 pm
Karen Walker face eaters
* Emporer of Bacondom *
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

sponsoredcontent said
I have nothing new to add, but, he really didn't brush his teeth twice yesterday? And is posting this on the internet?

What in the world does he even do all day?  Shop for food and prepare paleo meals?  

January 14, 2014
5:12 pm
Semi Ho
Mumspringa Glen
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 373
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

This checklist is so fucking amazing! The only things missing are "tie shoes" and "go poopy in the potty."

Because nachos get you soooo wasted right?!
January 14, 2014
5:20 pm
Karen Walker face eaters
* Emporer of Bacondom *
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Semi Ho said
This checklist is so fucking amazing! The only things missing are "tie shoes" and "go poopy in the potty."

Lmao!!!!!  

January 14, 2014
5:29 pm
Stalker in a Bow Tie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4342
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

Semi Ho said

*snort*  lol

January 14, 2014
5:48 pm
hashtag
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 928
Snarking Since:
September 7, 2011

sponsoredcontent said

You'd think he'd at least LIE about it, right? I didn't think Neckbeard could get any more disgustin, but between the dental checklist and the creepy video, I'm starting to feel bad for Messi.  Life in the Bone Zone would gross me the fuck out.

January 14, 2014
6:36 pm
librarirun
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1327
Snarking Since:
January 18, 2013

BAHAHA! And here I thought that maybe that checklist was old news!!! I'm darn glad I posted it now. I think Adam doesn't get the idea behind making a "list" for a mature adult, but when I go to the linked site – the site's checklist example isn't any better:

It was created by this guy: http://jakelodwick.com/ – and I would have cross-posted a picture of the dude, but one of the pics is him nude in a chair for art. Thought that might be kinda weird…… eek

January 14, 2014
6:47 pm
librarirun
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1327
Snarking Since:
January 18, 2013

Also – I think underneath that Standards list by A. Quirk are ingredients for making some sort of blueberry alcohol drink. Go figure. BUT NO ALCOHOL IS ON THE CHECKLIST, SIR!

drool

January 14, 2014
6:49 pm
mewmew
Hamcat
Meows: 65
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2013

I have no words. Brushing your teeth? BRUSHING YOUR TEETH !!!!!!????? AAIAIFJdklsafjdsal;fdsafdjkld;sajfklds;a. HE HAS TO REMIND HIMSELF TO DO IT X2. 

If I was a Cardinal Spirits investor (there have to be a few, right?), I'd sure as shit not want to throw my money to a guy who has to make a list to remind himself to brush his fucking teeth.

Ugh, to be a fly on a wall in Messi's classroom. Can any of you UI Hamcats make this happen?! chair

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMI's Comment Policy. For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or Get Off My Internets. Get Off My Internets makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.