:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Pink Peonies / Rachel Parcell
January 11, 2017
11:21 pm
#customerbully
Hamcat
Meows: 76
Snarking Since:
August 17, 2015

9,665,982 likes? Holy shizzel eek

January 11, 2017
11:35 pm
Strangled by a Blanket Scarf
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6236
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

#customerbully meowed

9,665,982 likes? Holy shizzel eek

That's the number of likes for all her photos in 2016. She posted over 700 pics. Averages out to 13k per photo, which is normal for her.

January 11, 2017
11:55 pm
coveted username
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 259
Snarking Since:
March 5, 2016

ohmyGAWD meowed
"""Half of Rachel's instagram features her kids because she knows it's a big draw.  I remember her "best 9" from instagram last year, and it was mostly Isla.  I'm not surprised Rachel didn't do a best 9 again this year to show us how she's become a mommy blogger and nobody gives a shit about her lazy outfits."""

Her 2016 Top 9:
http://i66.tinypic.com/2h36bv5.jpg

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but I love how they dressed as The Incredibles for Halloween like Amber and Wavey. #sooriginal 

January 12, 2017
12:38 am
Bobonzai
Cat
Meows: 43
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2016

coveted username meowed

ohmyGAWD meowed
"""Half of Rachel's instagram features her kids because she knows it's a big draw.  I remember her "best 9" from instagram last year, and it was mostly Isla.  I'm not surprised Rachel didn't do a best 9 again this year to show us how she's become a mommy blogger and nobody gives a shit about her lazy outfits."""

Her 2016 Top 9:

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but I love how they dressed as The Incredibles for Halloween like Amber and Wavey. #sooriginal 

Rachel and fam did the Incredibles in 2015 (just went and confirmed because clearly I have nothing better to do chair), not sure why it's showing up in her 2016 best nine? Maybe she reposted it in 2016. But this was definitely their 2015 costume. Amber and D3 are the non original ones in this scenario.

January 12, 2017
8:31 am
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Bobonzai meowed

coveted username meowed

ohmyGAWD meowed

Her 2016 Top 9:

Rachel and fam did the Incredibles in 2015 (just went and confirmed because clearly I have nothing better to do chair), not sure why it's showing up in her 2016 best nine? Maybe she reposted it in 2016. But this was definitely their 2015 costume. Amber and D3 are the non original ones in this scenario.

Yes, the Parcells wore it before (and better than) the Clarks and she definitely reposted that Halloween costume pic in 2016 as a throwback. It was originally posted in 2015 and it was Isla's first Halloween. Rach had only just given birth to Jackson 6 weeks before Halloween in 2016.

So Rach just added three new pieces to her line, including this ill-fitting blush dress that is pulling across her hips in every shot. It even makes her look pregnant/accentuates her post-baby tummy. Now is this for supposed to be for spring or winter? Because I'm not wearing a blush pink dress with short sleeves like that in the dead of winter. Her collection is always all over the map.

January 12, 2017
9:37 am
i just cant even
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 262
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

That pink dress is truly unfortunate

January 12, 2017
10:13 am
driving consumerism
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 327
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

she is really delusional. that dress doesn't fit her. if she new anything about fashion, they would have sized it up and pinned in the back where they needed to in order to make it look appropriate and desirable. we all know rach has no hips and ass (jeal here) and that dress like another HAM said is pulling on the hips and tight through the midsection. it's extremely unflattering and as someone who has hips and ass, i would immediately think nope, not for me. not that i would ever by RP anyways, but that would be the case if any "designer" or brand put their merchandise out there looking like that. it's such a disgrace and shows once again, she doesn't know what she's doing.

January 12, 2017
12:26 pm
Blackpeonies
Cat
Meows: 32
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2016

That dress screams made in China. It's so ill fitting drooldrool

January 12, 2017
12:35 pm
LifeHappens
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
September 16, 2016

I can't believe she didn't put some Spanx on to smooth that dress out.  Let's face it, Rachel is a thin woman, if she can't look good in that dress, how is she going to sell it to anyone else?  I certainly wouldn't buy a dress that looked like that on me.

**edited to correct spelling.

January 12, 2017
1:51 pm
Dear In Headlights
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3415
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2012

It looks like a cheaply made, polyester dress you can buy on Shein for $18.99.drool

January 12, 2017
2:25 pm
notfunnyhaha
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 705
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2014

So she flew to LA this week to take pics of her dresses for their release this week? Because isn't the black lace dress the same from the other day in LA?

January 12, 2017
2:41 pm
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

notfunnyhaha meowed

So she flew to LA this week to take pics of her dresses for their release this week? Because isn't the black lace dress the same from the other day in LA?

I figure she wanted the spring-like background instead of the gloomy snowy Utah background. And apparently she had other "meetings" in LA.

January 12, 2017
5:09 pm
pashli
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 541
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2012

I think Emily posted that they had some meetings with DBA, their agency. And we know they went to the A&E offices. I found it strange that I didn't see her credit the photographer Jana Williams in her post today but Rach isn't one to give credit so rolleyes

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMI's Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMI. GOMI makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.