:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Pink Peonies / Rachel Parcell
February 16, 2017
4:11 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6522
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

driving consumerism meowed

This post was titled soft x bold….umm since nope. black does not equate to bold. it can sometimes but not in this moment. if she had paired the blush with a primary or bright color the "bold" would have made more sense…the black just neutralizes it. she's soooo clueless. after fashion wk and the past yr, i think it's apparent how little actual fashion sense she has.

also, the skirt needs to be lined better.

Totally agree, the lining of the skirt is not thick enough. You can see her thighs and that black top. So is this skirt from her winter collection because cotton eyelet + blush pink SCREAMS spring. It's far too cold and wintery out for that skirt. Save it for Easter Rach.

February 16, 2017
4:39 pm
Barefootbarfpink
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
February 16, 2017

I finally figured out to register! I've been reading all of your lovely comments for months now :)

Question… Who owns the white Gucci and who owns the black YSL bag? Emily or Rachel? They both wear them so much throughout fashion week I can't tell.

Also, I love how Rachel's first look on insta after fashion week is her in that same tired robe! Really?hammer You would think after all of that fashion inspiration she would have something more interesting to post. angry

I have waited so long to use this emojiangryangryangry so useful for describing so many things!!!

February 16, 2017
9:57 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Looks like her designer belt buckle is the white mullet jeans of 2017. Wear it with everything every damn day.

February 16, 2017
11:39 pm
#fulltime
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 307
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2013

She looks so blitzed in her snaps from a couple hours ago. Utah…so probably painkillers right?

February 16, 2017
11:43 pm
#fulltime
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 307
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2013

Also, I would never wear that belt, or probably any belt. But I appreciate that she bought it, loves it and is wearing it (maybe a lot). Normal behaviour, IMO.

February 17, 2017
7:52 am
i covet your comments
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 865
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2015

it's like she got a two for one deal at Louis Vuitton with that belt and that satchel crossbody she's been wearing a lot (before FW)

February 17, 2017
11:07 am
Principal Vagina
Hamcat
Meows: 96
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2014

this might be a little BEC, but why is she wearing lululemon athletic "tights" with a dress and then again with a mini skirt? At fashion week no less?! You can buy thicker dress tights/nylons whatever. Seems so weird IMO. 

February 17, 2017
11:51 am
vapid existence
Cat
Meows: 27
Snarking Since:
February 11, 2017

Barefootbarfpink meowed

I finally figured out to register! I've been reading all of your lovely comments for months now :)

Question… Who owns the white Gucci and who owns the black YSL bag? Emily or Rachel? They both wear them so much throughout fashion week I can't tell.

Also, I love how Rachel's first look on insta after fashion week is her in that same tired robe! Really?hammer You would think after all of that fashion inspiration she would have something more interesting to post. angry

I have waited so long to use this emojiangryangryangry so useful for describing so many things!!!

I'm pretty sure Rach owns both and Emily borrows. She had snaps when she was trying to decide between the YSL bag and the Gucci bag. I guess she couldn't make up her mind and bought both.

She has been tagging Milan Street Style and London Street Style. Looks like she's trying to get an invite to Milan fashion week. This is probably why all the fur, huge logos, Morticia hair, and all black ensembles have made more frequent appearances.

February 17, 2017
4:36 pm
layersoflipliner
Cat
Meows: 18
Snarking Since:
January 17, 2017

Boobs Akimbo meowed
Looks like her designer belt buckle is the white mullet jeans of 2017. Wear it with everything every damn day.

These sunglasses are terrible, especially with this look

February 18, 2017
12:45 am
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 457
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

LOL Emily was noooot happy Rachel announced to her Snapchat followers that Emily was engaged twice before marrying Taylor. I also didn't know Rach married Drew at 19 – I know it's their culture but damn.

February 18, 2017
6:38 am
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

This outfit photo she posted last night to IG has received less than 3700 likes… that is the lowest engagement I've seen on one of her outfit pics in a long time. I wonder if those hideous jeans and that greasy stringy hair has something to do with it. She is desperately trying to jump on this edgy jean trend but she cannot pull it off. It's just ugly. She looks better in something cleaner and tailored.

February 18, 2017
9:00 am
smashingpops
Hamcat
Meows: 62
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2016

She looks like Morticia. She should do something to her hair. Give it some volume, part it differently once in a while. I don't know why but lately all I see when I watch her snaps or instagram stories is Morticia…idontknow

February 18, 2017
9:46 am
all the mamas amens
Cat
Meows: 21
Snarking Since:
October 10, 2016

That outfit is not flattering. She doesn't seem to know how to dress her new body type. The jeans cut her off at the waist and make her look thick when she's not thick, and the combination of Morticia hair and Morticia sleeves…just bad. I think people are right that she doesn't have personal style. She's all over the place.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.