:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Small Things Blog
February 17, 2017
12:51 pm
LaverneandHurling
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1183
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2014

Thumper meowed
She had her mother in law come over just in case she got sick? She's such a baby.

So it's cool for her MIL to get sick, but she can't? Lovely. I'm sure she did nothing nice in return, like make her lunch or offer to run an errand for her (because you know she's going to make a run for it to Target as soon her she shows up) to thank her for her troubles. What a B. 

February 17, 2017
1:12 pm
hams mom
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
June 3, 2014

Pan-fried chicken thighs with heavy cream counts as a busy weeknight staple? Ooook. (hashtag bootcamp)

February 17, 2017
1:24 pm
Thumper
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2431
Snarking Since:
August 6, 2014

hams mom meowed

Pan-fried chicken thighs with heavy cream counts as a busy weeknight staple? Ooook. (hashtag bootcamp)

I think Kate falls into the trap of thinking that because something is homemade it's healthy. She doesn't know enough about cooking or food to realize that just because you cooked it t does not mean it's good for you.

February 17, 2017
2:03 pm
das mama
Hamcat
Meows: 97
Snarking Since:
July 8, 2015

She probably thinks it's healthy because the sauce contains visible green spinach leaves. Meanwhile, even the blogger who posted the recipe reiterates over and over that it's not healthy, it's a cheat meal, and it shouldn't be something you overindulge in. But in the Small Things Food Pyramid, empty carbs are the foundation, then comes sugar & fat, and caffeine caps it all off. So I don't know why I'm surprised this is a weekly staple. Her poor children. 

February 17, 2017
2:23 pm
LaverneandHurling
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1183
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2014

Holy shit that meal sounds rich. Way to cancel out bootcamp, K8. drool

Please note that K8 ordered a shirt in a medium because it runs small/is fitted not because that's the size she wears. She's a small. BOOTCAMP, b***hES.

February 17, 2017
2:28 pm
jorts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1692
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2015

Yeesh – Kate needs to get on board with Skinnytaste recipes.  Quick and healthy!

February 17, 2017
2:30 pm
Pennsyltucky
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 239
Snarking Since:
March 30, 2015

LaverneandHurling meowed

Please note that K8 ordered a shirt in a medium because it runs small/is fitted not because that's the size she wears. She's a small. BOOTCAMP, b***hES.

I noticed that too.  She's not a big girl, but a size small?  What size should the actual small/petite people buy?

February 17, 2017
2:33 pm
Pussy Foot
Hamcat
Meows: 54
Snarking Since:
December 28, 2016

Pennsyltucky meowed

LaverneandHurling meowed

I noticed that too.  She's not a big girl, but a size small?  What size should the actual small/petite people buy?

I guess her sister must buy size XXXS.  bs

February 17, 2017
3:06 pm
Barefoot Blonde Bimbo
Cat
Meows: 11
Snarking Since:
February 16, 2017

Pennsyltucky meowed

LaverneandHurling meowed

I agree, she's not a big girl but she's not wearing a small. Not in this shirt and not in any other shirt. I'm smaller than she is and I can't fit in a size small. Not comfortably at least. I'm a medium in most shirts and sometimes a large in other shirts.

February 17, 2017
3:19 pm
Pussy Foot
Hamcat
Meows: 54
Snarking Since:
December 28, 2016

Has she ever mentioned what size bottoms she wears?  Because those legs are definitely not a size small or medium.  And her body doesn't seem to be out of balance, as far as her bottom half being way bigger than the top half.  

February 17, 2017
3:27 pm
Rstyle me
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 317
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2016

das mama meowed

She probably thinks it's healthy because the sauce contains visible green spinach leaves. Meanwhile, even the blogger who posted the recipe reiterates over and over that it's not healthy, it's a cheat meal, and it shouldn't be something you overindulge in. But in the Small Things Food Pyramid, empty carbs are the foundation, then comes sugar & fat, and caffeine caps it all off. So I don't know why I'm surprised this is a weekly staple. Her poor children. 

rofl the small things food pyramid rofl

February 17, 2017
3:54 pm
obsessions on repeat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1258
Snarking Since:
April 8, 2015

none for gretchen weiners meowed
She could not look more like a 4 foot stump if she tried. That outfit is awful, the "free shirt from stupid fangirl referrals" is too short and hits her where she's widest, thr jeans are 1 to 2 sizes too small, thr boots cut her off even more, making her legs look like Legos, and thr crossbody cuts her in half giving her a sloppy, lumpy look. HOW DOES SHE STAND THERE THINKING SHE'S ADORABLE

She is SO clueless, totally looks like a freaking stump.  uh

February 17, 2017
5:35 pm
sunshine87
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2231
Snarking Since:
November 21, 2014

I wonder if she counts putting on her jeans as 15 minutes of cardio? 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.