:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Something Navy / Arielle Noa Charnas
January 5, 2017
11:49 am
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6522
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

moremotivatedthanever meowed

^^^ she's posting those captions to fish for compliments. Don't feel bad for her.

The yahoo comments are so brutal! I can't stop laughing..
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/mom-says-delta-asked-her-013845702.html?bcmt=1

Those comments are awesome! I love the one that suggested Arielle and her screaming baby should have been kicked off the plane entirely. Sorry Arielle, your lie-filled Delta rant has backfired and you are not getting any sympathy from the general public.

January 5, 2017
11:53 am
snarkingnewbie
Cat
Meows: 41
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2016

And now she is Snapchatting herself getting laser hair removal, which I'm assuming is her bikini area since it's only showing her face. (If it was on her legs, I'm sure she would have shown it) Class act, Arielle. 

January 5, 2017
12:04 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 274
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

snarkingnewbie meowed

And now she is Snapchatting herself getting laser hair removal, which I'm assuming is her bikini area since it's only showing her face. (If it was on her legs, I'm sure she would have shown it) Class act, Arielle. 

Omg how cringeworthy!! She has no shame. Paying your best friend to snapchat you getting your vag lasered. And interviewing the doctor at the same time. More random sponsored shit.

She's basically the same as Amber from BFB in my mind now…extremely vapid and materialistic, exploiting anything she can for money, dishonest, Mooch/douche of a husband,, etc. she's always been like this to an extent but she's really lacking substance lately. Her whole rich trophy wife persona is such BS.

January 5, 2017
12:20 pm
jorts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1692
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2015

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed

^^^ she's posting those captions to fish for compliments. Don't feel bad for her.

Those comments are awesome! I love the one that suggested Arielle and her screaming baby should have been kicked off the plane entirely. Sorry Arielle, your lie-filled Delta rant has backfired and you are not getting any sympathy from the general public.

Someone commented on that article that lap children (children under 2 who do not have his or her own seat) shouldn't be allowed in first class.  I think that's actually a good compromise.  

January 5, 2017
12:21 pm
lovetheinternet
Cat
Meows: 14
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2016

If Brandon were my husband, I would be furious at him for saying these things to my fans and battling them. He should know to stay out, and not call these girls "pigs" and what not. She has an image she is trying to portray (nice try), and Brandon is egging the trolls!!

Do you think she got mad at him?

January 5, 2017
12:26 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 274
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

lovetheinternet meowed

If Brandon were my husband, I would be furious at him for saying these things to my fans and battling them. He should know to stay out, and not call these girls "pigs" and what not. She has an image she is trying to portray (nice try), and Brandon is egging the trolls!!

Do you think she got mad at him?

She was openly defending him but I'm sure she wasn't happy about it. He isn't commenting anymore but I also get the feeling that she doesn't stand up to him at all. Can you imagine having an argument with him (which is completely normal for ALL couples)? He's such an asshole publicly that I don't even want to know what he's like when he doesn't get his way in private.

January 5, 2017
1:04 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 457
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

jorts meowed

Someone commented on that article that lap children (children under 2 who do not have his or her own seat) shouldn't be allowed in first class.  I think that's actually a good compromise.  

Ruby had her own first class seat, which is insane. I've never seen a baby in his or her own seat. A toddler that can walk, maybe, but certainly not a 9 month old. They bought the third seat with the intention of Ruby just laying down and going to sleep in it.
I don't know if I necessarily agree with the "no babies in first class" argument, but I will certainly shame Arielle for embellishing and withholding information from her fans in order to incite outrage/garner unwarranted sympathy. And I will also most definitely call out her husband for what he is: a greasy, narcissisitic, immature low life with a false sense of entitlement.
Arielle tries to act humble and like she is insecure, but she is just the opposite. Any claim she feels bad about herself is solely to rouse her fan girls into obsessing over her and telling her how omg goals skinny gorgeous she is. Ego strokes all around. Same with her post about how she gets made fun of for dancing and just does it for fun! She does it because she thinks she looks hot and wants all the "oh em gee but you just had a baby!" comments. Everything she posts and says is calculated. People have posted here that have interacted with her in person and she is cold and cocky.
Poor Ruby is growing up with two self obsessed egomaniacs.

January 5, 2017
1:59 pm
semi b***h
Cat
Meows: 36
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

two under two meowed

jorts meowed

Ruby had her own first class seat, which is insane. I've never seen a baby in his or her own seat. A toddler that can walk, maybe, but certainly not a 9 month old. They bought the third seat with the intention of Ruby just laying down and going to sleep in it.
I don't know if I necessarily agree with the "no babies in first class" argument, but I will certainly shame Arielle for embellishing and withholding information from her fans in order to incite outrage/garner unwarranted sympathy. And I will also most definitely call out her husband for what he is: a greasy, narcissisitic, immature low life with a false sense of entitlement.
Arielle tries to act humble and like she is insecure, but she is just the opposite. Any claim she feels bad about herself is solely to rouse her fan girls into obsessing over her and telling her how omg goals skinny gorgeous she is. Ego strokes all around. Same with her post about how she gets made fun of for dancing and just does it for fun! She does it because she thinks she looks hot and wants all the "oh em gee but you just had a baby!" comments. Everything she posts and says is calculated. People have posted here that have interacted with her in person and she is cold and cocky.
Poor Ruby is growing up with two self obsessed egomaniacs.

Yes, yes, yes. So much yes sha_clap2

January 5, 2017
2:03 pm
Bloggers confuse me
Cat
Meows: 47
Snarking Since:
January 4, 2017

All she looks for is attention. Just like her husband. A normal husband wouldn't care about his wife's following to try and be in the spotlight always. Let her light shine on her, nothing to do with him. His voice irks me. I also believe she posts everything to get her fan girls drooling over her. She gets made fun of in those videos because she's all done up with her hair, like no one works out like that. What's scary to me is that her fan girls don't see she's using them for her personal gains. Her and her husband are ridiculous the way they think they're royalty. Like no one in NY talks about her family they aren't NY royalty. He doesn't run NY real estate, Thor does- and he doesn't work for them. So where they find this entitlement is something I'll never understand. They are just "wealthy" (and who knows if they even are really anymore with all their lies) because of their parents.

January 5, 2017
3:24 pm
Rachet Parcell
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 650
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

Um Brandon called someone fat and a pig? I mean, he's no male model. He has dad bod…dead

Also now we know why Arielle has such pressure to be skinny. Her husband is a dick.

January 5, 2017
3:32 pm
Ephwurd
Kitten
Meows: 10
Snarking Since:
August 4, 2016

Was desperately looking for new sponsors

Fiji Water said no

January 5, 2017
3:47 pm
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6927
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

jcrewgirl84 meowed
… Bart Blatstein and his family were at her wedding (a prominent developer in Philly). I think they're family friends of her husband, because his son was a groomsman. …

….

resurrecting this old comment, they were all together in CA last week: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOloHc3jgOO/?taken-by=ryanblat

i wonder if bart ever throws any real estate bones his way…chin

January 5, 2017
4:12 pm
Rachet Parcell
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 650
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

Ephwurd meowed
Was desperately looking for new sponsors

Is skinniness the only criteria for "goals?" I'm not saying this to body snark but the Insta stars that are "goals" for me are fitness bloggers with great abs and a healthy glow, not Arielle.

Arielle doesn't have abs or that curve-y Kardashian shape that's "in" right now. She has a standard,= boxy body shape (with little variation from boobs to waist to butt). Am I missing the appeal?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.