:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Something Navy / Arielle Noa Charnas
January 8, 2017
5:08 am
Braxlynn Parcell
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2026
Snarking Since:
February 22, 2013

I know Arielle and her mom/sisters are naturally thin but her latest IG pic… that isn't her "natural" body. She looks unwell.

January 8, 2017
5:40 am
Mrs Grey
Hamcat
Meows: 145
Snarking Since:
March 23, 2014

I did a double take when the Delta story made the news here in Australia.

I'm not sure how it is news and I can only assume it was written by a fangirl or it was a slow news week.

January 8, 2017
8:33 am
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 215
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

Snark Tank meowed

I so badly wish Fox News would've used Arielle's interview for that Watters' World segment last month. Instead, we were blessed with this Delta mess.

DOes anyone else remember her telling watters world that she wanted a vacation with her family for the "holidays" (since she refuses to say Hanukkah lol)? I wonder if the trip she got was the long weekend in LA. It honestly shocks me how little they travel – especially for people with no jobs and too much money. It's not because of ruby, they rarely travelled before her either. I don't buy arielles "fear of flying" but I also thought the LA trip looked pretty shitty if it was the trip Arielle was asking for. Even mama and Tata were in Anguilla, these two flew all the way to LA to swim in a hotel pool and go out to scene-y restaurants for a long weekend. Not really #goals worthy in my book.

Also I hated the comment from Arielle explaining why it's not logical that she embellished the delta travesty for fame because she's "already made a name for herself!" …then why is she referred to as "fashion blogger" in every one of those headlines? Why didn't they start the headlines with the name you've made for yourself?! lol

January 8, 2017
1:09 pm
theScoop
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
January 2, 2017

When did her blog go from fashion to let's just show pictures and videos of my baby sitting around? Thanks but no thanks LOL.

January 8, 2017
1:20 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

theScoop meowed

When did her blog go from fashion to let's just show pictures and videos of my baby sitting around? Thanks but no thanks LOL.

10 snap videos of ruby in various filters every morning. She snapchats her baby so much that the baby's favorite things are the phone flash and a snapchat filter song. Sad.

January 8, 2017
1:47 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 319
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

moremotivatedthanever meowed

theScoop meowed

10 snap videos of ruby in various filters every morning. She snapchats her baby so much that the baby's favorite things are the phone flash and a snapchat filter song. Sad.

AT LEAST 10! It's literally all she Snapchats. Pair that with her instagram consisting of sponsored posts and stupid dancing videos. Not only is she a dramatic, entitled spoiled brat, her blog and social media presence are boring as f**k.

formerly two under two
January 8, 2017
3:12 pm
Snark Tank
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 490
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

What did she post on Snapchat before she had a baby?

January 8, 2017
4:48 pm
theScoop
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
January 2, 2017

OMG!! Someone posted this comment on one of her instagram photos:

"Flight attendants from the flight are saying that you wanted your nanny who was sitting in coach moved up to first to take care of the child and you were told the child would have to go to the back if you wanted her with the nanny."

That makes so much more sense!! She is the biggest hustler, ever! Seriously, what a scum bag. I hope she is prosecuted for the damages she has caused delta. Soo beyond gross

January 8, 2017
4:59 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 319
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

It actually makes a lot of sense that Marget went with them. I had posted before saying they definitely had nanny help considering they were out every night, so Marget probably had her own room at the hotel, Ruby would sleep there, and then Arielle would get her in the morning.
If they bought three first class seats anyways, why wouldn't they just have Marget sit in one of the seats instead of then buying her a coach ticket?
I also just got a little ragey googling the story again. It is on so many news outlets and they all say KICKED OUT OF FIRST CLASS in the titles. Ugh. Not what happened in the slightest.

formerly two under two
January 8, 2017
6:12 pm
Pathetic Millenial Dumpster Fire
Hamcat
Meows: 134
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2014

theScoop meowed

OMG!! Someone posted this comment on one of her instagram photos:

"Flight attendants from the flight are saying that you wanted your nanny who was sitting in coach moved up to first to take care of the child and you were told the child would have to go to the back if you wanted her with the nanny."

That makes so much more sense!! She is the biggest hustler, ever! Seriously, what a scum bag. I hope she is prosecuted for the damages she has caused delta. Soo beyond gross

WOOOOOWWW of course Marget went with them! I really don't buy that they bought three seats up in first class tho… any child under the age of two is considered a lap child and must be held during taxi, takeoff, and landing.. I know they said they purchased the extra 1st class seat for her to lay in in flight, but the only reason I don't buy it is why wouldn't you just let Marget up there with y'all… hmm idk??? Anyway the next time they fly Delta they will probably be spoken to by some customer service rep who is there to answer questions for the, but really to explain and try to enforce rules they should have followed to begin with.

January 8, 2017
6:55 pm
Rachet Parcell
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 620
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

Arielle's lucky that those Yahoo and People commenters didn't know she had a nanny and that the real reason she left was because she wanted to pass off the baby to Marget. They would've torn her two brand new ones. Those commenters are way more savage than any GOMI-ers.

January 9, 2017
8:50 am
Bloggers confuse me
Cat
Meows: 34
Snarking Since:
January 4, 2017

An actual flight attendant from that flight commented on her post at the airport with ruby. What a effin liar this girl. I'm happy people from the flight are fighting back. She went as far as to block people, argue with all the ones disagreeing, Brandon called people names and also argued all to come down to the fact that they lied indeed. What a joke.

January 9, 2017
11:10 am
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

Bloggers confuse me meowed

An actual flight attendant from that flight commented on her post at the airport with ruby. What a effin liar this girl. I'm happy people from the flight are fighting back. She went as far as to block people, argue with all the ones disagreeing, Brandon called people names and also argued all to come down to the fact that they lied indeed. What a joke.

Wow I sincerely hope someone from that flight find their way to Gomi lol this is much worse than I even thought. I doubt she'll address any of the backlash.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.