:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Something Navy / Arielle Noa Charnas
January 9, 2017
7:27 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 458
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Bloggers confuse me meowed
I wonder if anyone is going to ask about the flight attendants coming forward during her Instagram live. Also wondering why Brandon isn't participating. Hahaha

If someone does Arielle will ignore it. That is clearly her tactic at this point – deflect, ignore, pretend nothing happened and wait for it to die down. Her silence is deafening in my opinion. sfun_deadhorse

January 9, 2017
8:40 pm
somethinggreasy
Hamcat
Meows: 138
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2016

Lol you guys I used my dad's Instagram to comment on the photo yesterday and Brandon requested to follow him

January 9, 2017
8:43 pm
somethinggreasy
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2016

I tried looking for the comment it's not there

January 9, 2017
8:49 pm
Bloggers confuse me
Cat
Meows: 47
Snarking Since:
January 4, 2017

denimandsneaks meowed

I tried looking for the comment it's not there

What did it say? Lol

January 10, 2017
6:48 am
Pathetic Millenial Dumpster Fire
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2014

denimandsneaks meowed

Lol you guys I used my dad's Instagram to comment on the photo yesterday and Brandon requested to follow him

roflroflrofl

One of the flight attendants that commented is a co worker of mine, we don't work at delta though. I've contemplated saying something because I've also heard different stories from the crew working that flight, but I don't want greasy B harassing me… (he should have better things to do right….?)

January 10, 2017
6:51 am
something shady
Hamcat
Meows: 194
Snarking Since:
April 19, 2012

theScoop meowed
OMG!! Someone posted this comment on one of her instagram photos:

"Flight attendants from the flight are saying that you wanted your nanny who was sitting in coach moved up to first to take care of the child and you were told the child would have to go to the back if you wanted her with the nanny."

That makes so much more sense!! She is the biggest hustler, ever! Seriously, what a scum bag. I hope she is prosecuted for the damages she has caused delta. Soo beyond gross

she actually began with the lying way back before the flight. iirc, in her anxiety buildup she said how nervous she was not just of the flying but also of the fact that this was the first time they would be alone with ruby. or did i imagine that? chin

EDIT: this is the quote from her IG:  

Leaving this week for LA, it's my first time taking Ruby on a plane and I'm so nervous! I'm terrified of flying and the thought of bringing her on a plane with me doubles my anxiety!

so while not technically lying, freaking out about flying with the baby but not mentioning marget coming along is still shady. drama queen, much?  rolleyesdefinitely somethingshady… thanks to the ham who coined my new username! 

~~~~~formerly paul reverie~~~~~
January 10, 2017
7:48 am
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 274
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

something shady meowed

theScoop meowed
OMG!! Someone posted this comment on one of her instagram photos:

"Flight attendants from the flight are saying that you wanted your nanny who was sitting in coach moved up to first to take care of the child and you were told the child would have to go to the back if you wanted her with the nanny."

That makes so much more sense!! She is the biggest hustler, ever! Seriously, what a scum bag. I hope she is prosecuted for the damages she has caused delta. Soo beyond gross

she actually began with the lying way back before the flight. iirc, in her anxiety buildup she said how nervous she was not just of the flying but also of the fact that this was the first time they would be alone with ruby. or did i imagine that? chin

EDIT: this is the quote from her IG:  

Leaving this week for LA, it's my first time taking Ruby on a plane and I'm so nervous! I'm terrified of flying and the thought of bringing her on a plane with me doubles my anxiety!

so while not technically lying, freaking out about flying with the baby but not mentioning marget coming along is still shady. drama queen, much?  rolleyesdefinitely somethingshady… thanks to the ham who coined my new username! 

It's obviously intentional (since the mention of her anxiety) that she completely ignores whether marget was there or not. Not sure why she's been acting as if marget doesn't exist lately.

January 10, 2017
7:58 am
something shady
Hamcat
Meows: 194
Snarking Since:
April 19, 2012

which is weird. it's not such a big deal to travel with a nanny if you can. maybe she wants to hide how incompetent she really is after we all saw her scream for marget on her social media? is she trying to be relatable? feigning indignation in her original delta post, on behalf of the people "in the back" who would have to listen to ruby's screaming? (as if she even gave the rest of the plane a thought). like the huge sacrifice of selling her wedding dress to help out her "poor" little sister afford one of her own? or insisting on her blog's raison d'etre is to educate the masses how to mix high and low? (where's the low, btw with the 5,000 shearling?) she's so full of shit.

~~~~~formerly paul reverie~~~~~
January 10, 2017
8:54 am
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 458
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

something shady meowed

which is weird. it's not such a big deal to travel with a nanny if you can. maybe she wants to hide how incompetent she really is after we all saw her scream for marget on her social media? is she trying to be relatable? feigning indignation in her original delta post, on behalf of the people "in the back" who would have to listen to ruby's screaming? (as if she even gave the rest of the plane a thought). like the huge sacrifice of selling her wedding dress to help out her "poor" little sister afford one of her own? or insisting on her blog's raison d'etre is to educate the masses how to mix high and low? (where's the low, btw with the 5,000 shearling?) she's so full of shit.

Yes to all of this. She has very much altered how she presents herself in recent months. First she went on a rant about how her blog is for the every girl, after she got complaints about sponsoring posts from DSW etc. while wearing $1500 shoes. Posts calling out her $50 jeans lasted about a week because she mainly wears high end designer goods. It's extremely rare to see something at a low price on her blog that isn't sponsored content. Since she reads this blog though, cue up a few "low end" (her words, not mine) non-sponsored posts.
She also completely cut Marget out of her social media. She used to snap her all the time, but it really showcased how heavily she relied on Marget (which is fine) and fed into the persona of a very rich, very privileged woman. She has a staff of four people helping her 5 days a week.
A lot of her captions as of late very much try to push a narrative of "I do this all for you guys because I love you!", while the real reason she does this is for attention, validation and click$.

January 10, 2017
10:41 am
Bloggers confuse me
Cat
Snarking Since:
January 4, 2017

Do you guys remember when she once said in a Q & A that she wanted three kids?? She can't handle ruby alone for 5 hours. She's bonkers.

January 10, 2017
10:48 am
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 274
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

Do you guys remember when she once said in a Q & A that she wanted three kids?? She can't handle ruby alone for 5 hours. She's bonkers.

DURING the whole delta mess she actually responded to a comment and said she definitely wants more kids…marget will be busy!

January 10, 2017
11:02 am
Bloggers confuse me
Cat
Snarking Since:
January 4, 2017

moremotivatedthanever meowed

DURING the whole delta mess she actually responded to a comment and said she definitely wants more kids…marget will be busy!

Omg. It's easy for her bc she doesn't do anything for her kid. She can't even make friggin' avocado toast!! Like "how much lemon?" Really. She will probably have a Marget per kid.

January 10, 2017
11:25 am
Milking Myself
Hamcat
Meows: 100
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2015

Sorry hams, what exactly is the story with her calling for Marget? popcorn

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.