:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Something Navy / Arielle Noa Charnas
January 10, 2017
12:01 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 274
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

Milking Myself meowed

Sorry hams, what exactly is the story with her calling for Marget? popcorn

In one of her snapchats she was literally WATCHING her two assistants open her boxes of the day and there was a loud crash followed by ruby screaming and cue Arielle "MARGET?!!!" She didn't even bother to get up rofl

Of course the snap was deleted shortly after being discussed here.

January 10, 2017
12:17 pm
Milking Myself
Hamcat
Meows: 100
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2015

moremotivatedthanever meowed

Milking Myself meowed

In one of her snapchats she was literally WATCHING her two assistants open her boxes of the day and there was a loud crash followed by ruby screaming and cue Arielle "MARGET?!!!" She didn't even bother to get up rofl

Wow, thanks. It's like she lives in another universe.

January 10, 2017
1:06 pm
f**kyouismyname
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 396
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2015

She is a pathetic woman. 

January 10, 2017
2:59 pm
Hardly Working
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
July 10, 2015

I absolutely adore Eva Chen, and I CAN NOT BELIEVE Arielle got to meet her today. UGH. sfun_deadhorse

January 10, 2017
3:06 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

Hardly Working meowed

I absolutely adore Eva Chen, and I CAN NOT BELIEVE Arielle got to meet her today. UGH. sfun_deadhorse

SAME!! Let's just hope her visit to Facebook had nothing to do with her delta scam.

January 10, 2017
3:09 pm
Are you there SIBO
Hamcat
Meows: 84
Snarking Since:
March 25, 2015

NOOO! Eva and her family are so freaking adorable. Maybe she can give Arielle a lesson in class…

January 10, 2017
3:32 pm
Bloggers confuse me
Cat
Meows: 47
Snarking Since:
January 4, 2017

She or someone (Brandon) keep deleting the flight attendant comments. She thinks that makes a difference lolol.

January 10, 2017
3:36 pm
I Invented Post-Its
Hamcat
Meows: 131
Snarking Since:
December 9, 2013

Hardly Working meowed

I would have preferred she snapped herself at the Fb offices rather than Ruby and all the Snap filters all the time. Hopefully, Eva was able to offer her some Insta Story tips because her Snap/Insta Stories content is terrible. And repetitive but I guess expecting different content would be asking too much from such a busy mom with five assistants at her disposal every day.

January 10, 2017
4:41 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

Welp, Eva instagramed a pic of them…atleast her caption was saying that she disagreed with her over the bachelor – only Arielle would like Nick Viall rolleyes yet again, she chooses to snap her daughter in filters rather than snap chat at Facebook HQ. makes perfect sense.

Also, I guess Arielle gave up on putting any effort into her captions. It's so hard to be interesting! Too bad that's literally her job…maybe she can hire a new caption assistant.

January 10, 2017
5:40 pm
Barefoot Bleached Blonde
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 476
Snarking Since:
December 7, 2015

Milking Myself meowed

moremotivatedthanever meowed

Milking Myself meowed

Wow, thanks. It's like she lives in another universe.

I wish someone would have saved that snap. I missed it.

January 10, 2017
7:06 pm
Its on my blaahg
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
January 8, 2017

I just don't understand how all these big media outlets didn't take the time to interview the flight attendant (or anyone on that plane) to get the actual story of what happened on the plane before making it their top headline. It blows my mind that NOW the real story is getting out…is it not common sense to get the flight attendants actual statement rather than just creating a story off her IG rant. What a publicity stunt to get more followers rolleyes

January 10, 2017
7:15 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 458
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

^ can't quote, but as another ham mentioned Delta probably has NDA's the employees sign prohibiting them from speaking about passengers on flights. The only way the reporters would be able to get direct access to the staff on Arielles flight would be through Delta officials. Not that they tried; this was a classic click bait "news story" that all the outlets ran with once it gained a little traction. They all say pretty much the same thing with varying titles to get clicks on the articles and rouse the mommy crusaders. I guess all we can hope is Delta hears the outcry and speaks with the flight attendants and realizes A + B lied. I get the feeling Delta wanted to brush this aside as quickly as possible and shut them up asap considering their recent very public issue with that crazy Trump supporter they allowed to remain on a plane and the kicking another young man off for speaking Arabic. (I know that second story roused a lot of questions with people but given today's political climate it looked bad on Deltas part.)

January 10, 2017
7:29 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

two under two meowed

^ can't quote, but as another ham mentioned Delta probably has NDA's the employees sign prohibiting them from speaking about passengers on flights. The only way the reporters would be able to get direct access to the staff on Arielles flight would be through Delta officials. Not that they tried; this was a classic click bait "news story" that all the outlets ran with once it gained a little traction. They all say pretty much the same thing with varying titles to get clicks on the articles and rouse the mommy crusaders. I guess all we can hope is Delta hears the outcry and speaks with the flight attendants and realizes A + B lied. I get the feeling Delta wanted to brush this aside as quickly as possible and shut them up asap considering their recent very public issue with that crazy Trump supporter they allowed to remain on a plane and the kicking another young man off for speaking Arabic. (I know that second story roused a lot of questions with people but given today's political climate it looked bad on Deltas part.)

Honestly I think she must know someone that works at US Weekly. I remember when one of the articles (that BARELY mentioned her or her blog) in WWD came out Greasy B posted an insta and tagged the author as "legendary" when you click on the name tagged she's clearly a beauty editor for wwd and seemingly a personal friend of the charni. As a wealthy girl that grew up in the NYC area she definitely has good connections – and it has probably contributed to her success at one point or another. The post is still on Greasy's account for anyone that would like to see…something gives me a feeling this article was also very calculated. He's always been such a famew***e puke

Anyway, once US weekly posted it, other mags copy and pasted the same article – it's a pretty common practice. I wish delta had gotten the full story before they went groveling to a stuck up "instagram famous" blogger. It's literally disgusting that she would lie to her entire following like this. If she wanted to share her story she shouldn't have posted a vague scenario and let her fangirls jump to conclusions.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.