:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Something Navy / Arielle Noa Charnas
January 10, 2017
7:38 pm
Its on my blaahg
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
January 8, 2017

two under two meowed
^ can't quote, but as another ham mentioned Delta probably has NDA's the employees sign prohibiting them from speaking about passengers on flights. The only way the reporters would be able to get direct access to the staff on Arielles flight would be through Delta officials. Not that they tried; this was a classic click bait "news story" that all the outlets ran with once it gained a little traction. They all say pretty much the same thing with varying titles to get clicks on the articles and rouse the mommy crusaders. I guess all we can hope is Delta hears the outcry and speaks with the flight attendants and realizes A + B lied. I get the feeling Delta wanted to brush this aside as quickly as possible and shut them up asap considering their recent very public issue with that crazy Trump supporter they allowed to remain on a plane and the kicking another young man off for speaking Arabic. (I know that second story roused a lot of questions with people but given today's political climate it looked bad on Deltas part.)

Well they definitely got the mommy crusaders they were looking for. You would think Delta would want to take advantage of the one time they weren't in the wrong, but I guess they just got lucky being on the right airline at the right time 

January 10, 2017
7:48 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 273
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

^^^ I hope all the mom crusaders are still around for the next selfie she posts in a car with ruby strapped to her in a baby carrier.

January 11, 2017
1:50 pm
SILVER ACCENT JEWELRY
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 779
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2015

Another "dance" video up. And she asking if they should live stream the next class and start a YouTube channel??

And amanda would be paid..how? She makes up these routines for Arielle and then she goes and posts it on all these platforms so Arielle gets more exposure and fan gurls fawning over her. What benefit would that be for the trainer?

Betch, please.
January 11, 2017
3:23 pm
illthinkofonelater
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
November 11, 2016

Drunk off Refresh Endorphins meowed
Another "dance" video up. And she asking if they should live stream the next class and start a YouTube channel??

And amanda would be paid..how? She makes up these routines for Arielle and then she goes and posts it on all these platforms so Arielle gets more exposure and fan gurls fawning over her. What benefit would that be for the trainer?

The trainer has jumprope and dance classes at Studio B (owned by Bandier), so those are prob not custom routines for Arielle since she teaches classes multiple times a week. I'm sure this is all part of the master plan – fangurls will buy more Bandier and NYC-based ones will go to Studio B classes, or may even book private sessions with her. I would say there's a pretty huge benefit, and some part of Bandier's marketing budget would come into play if they went forward with the youtube thing.

January 11, 2017
3:49 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 455
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

I love how she claimed she wears her hair down because she's not sweaty yet, but then does those breathing faces like the dance is strenuous/posted that the trainer "killed" her the other day by doing the dance 20 times. We all know she is just far too vain to have her hair pulled up and look anything less than #goals. She looks like a moron flailing around with her hair everywhere. Does she only dance every morning, or do they incorporate weights and other intervals in? I hope her fan girls aren't getting the impression #bodybyarielle is achieved by half-ass dancing around for 20 minutes. She should include what else they do if there are other exercises involved. Re: the whole YouTube thing, I'm pretty sure she's not paying for this trainer as they are both heavily sponsored by and involved with Bandier. Both of their workout wardrobes are likely comped by the company. Arielle tags them in everything workout related. It would be a win/win/win for Arielle, Amanda and Bandier.
Also, I promise you she didn't eat that pastry in her coffee picture.

January 11, 2017
4:20 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

two under two meowed

I love how she claimed she wears her hair down because she's not sweaty yet, but then does those breathing faces like the dance is strenuous/posted that the trainer "killed" her the other day by doing the dance 20 times. We all know she is just far too vain to have her hair pulled up and look anything less than #goals. She looks like a moron flailing around with her hair everywhere. Does she only dance every morning, or do they incorporate weights and other intervals in? I hope her fan girls aren't getting the impression #bodybyarielle is achieved by half-ass dancing around for 20 minutes. She should include what else they do if there are other exercises involved. Re: the whole YouTube thing, I'm pretty sure she's not paying for this trainer as they are both heavily sponsored by and involved with Bandier. Both of their workout wardrobes are likely comped by the company. Arielle tags them in everything workout related. It would be a win/win/win for Arielle, Amanda and Bandier.
Also, I promise you she didn't eat that pastry in her coffee picture.

I loved that her neighbor was just minding her own business working out on the bike in the background LOL this girl has no shame. How embarrassing to be jumping around, taping yourself, in a crop top with her hair down while people around you (especially your neighbors) try to legitimately exercise. Gotta get that attention!

The comments have been super weird on her workout videos lately, other people admitting to eating disorders admiring her body, people asking why she works out in the first place, etc.

January 11, 2017
5:01 pm
Armywife20
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

I am a new poster here but a long time reader. I came across Arielle's IG a while back and could not believe how skinny she was. I am not body shaming at all, but I fear young girls will view this as the "norm". I also saw some people post that they knew both Arielle and her husband from years ago. Her hubby seems arrogant as all hell. As for Arielle herself ugh. Does anyone have any juicy stories about either one of them? newhere

January 11, 2017
5:44 pm
justwow
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1069
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2012

pumpkinspicebarf meowed
A lot of people keep pointing out how thin Arielle is, but the reason her body is striking is not just because of her weight, but her natural shape is so unusual. If you look at fashion models (real ones, not Instagram models lol) they're very thin, with small breasts and thigh gaps, but they still have the shape of an adult woman. For example, see these candids of models Candice or Elsa, both are like size 2 at 5'10, but they have waist/hips, then compare to Arielle. I don't think this is the result of disordered eating, I think it's just her natural shape due to genetics. Even if she put on 8 kg, she would still have this spongebob shape, it is not her fault. 

I don't think she has an ED, but I think sadly, girls with ED's probably look to her as what they call "thinspiration" to look up to as a goal. 

You know who else has a shape like Arielle? Kristin Cavallari. No matter what, she is straight as a beanpole, even with lbs on her (which she doesn't have on at the moment, but did when she started Laguna Beach). My body was like that for a really long time, until I was diagnosed with PCOS. Then the pounds piled on and now I'm pretty fluffy and square :( 

January 11, 2017
7:05 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

pumpkinspicebarf meowed

A lot of people keep pointing out how thin Arielle is, but the reason her body is striking is not just because of her weight, but her natural shape is so unusual. If you look at fashion models (real ones, not Instagram models lol) they're very thin, with small breasts and thigh gaps, but they still have the shape of an adult woman. For example, see these candids of models Candice or Elsa, both are like size 2 at 5'10, but they have waist/hips, then compare to Arielle. I don't think this is the result of disordered eating, I think it's just her natural shape due to genetics. Even if she put on 8 kg, she would still have this spongebob shape, it is not her fault. 

I don't think she has an ED, but I think sadly, girls with ED's probably look to her as what they call "thinspiration" to look up to as a goal. 

I totally agree and have posted similar sentiments. The snaps she's shown of her mom and sisters clearly shows they all have very thin genes. Their frames go straight down with no curves.
I also agree with your last statement. Especially considering the worrying comments left by her followers as of late about having eating disorders and seeing her body as the goal, she should post about her workouts (besides the stupid dancing), general diet and acknowledge she has the genetics she does.

January 11, 2017
7:11 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6515
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

justwow meowed

pumpkinspicebarf meowed

You know who else has a shape like Arielle? Kristin Cavallari. No matter what, she is straight as a beanpole, even with lbs on her (which she doesn't have on at the moment, but did when she started Laguna Beach). My body was like that for a really long time, until I was diagnosed with PCOS. Then the pounds piled on and now I'm pretty fluffy and square :( 

Kristin Cavallari had no hips but the girl has always had at least a C-cup chest. So even when she gets too thin (which she admits to) the big boobs keep her looking curvy. Unfortunately Arielle has no hips and no boobs, so it reads very 12 year old boyish. Nothing she can really do about that (naturally).

January 11, 2017
7:16 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

She looks awkward because she doesn't have a defined waist. Happens to a lot of people

Also her mom has clearly had a lot of work done. I hate when she snaps like "isn't my mom #goals?!" Her mom looks scary to me.

January 11, 2017
7:23 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6515
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

moremotivatedthanever meowed

She looks awkward because she doesn't have a defined waist. Happens to a lot of people

Also her mom has clearly had a lot of work done. I hate when she snaps like "isn't my mom #goals?!" Her mom looks scary to me.

I am definitely NOT advocating this, but I am very very very surprised that Arielle has not gotten breast implants yet. Even just small ones. She has mentioned many times how greasy B likes a bigger chest.

January 11, 2017
7:54 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed

moremotivatedthanever meowed

I am definitely NOT advocating this, but I am very very very surprised that Arielle has not gotten breast implants yet. Even just small ones. She has mentioned many times how greasy B likes a bigger chest.

I think she absolutely would have if she didn't have the social media presence she does. She fears backlash and loss of followers too much to do something so obvious. She'll never cop to the lip injections she got.
Other idea is maybe she's waiting till she's done having kids to get anything done to her boobs. I'm sure Brandon would love some big C cup boobs on her, as odd as that would look.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.