:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Something Navy / Arielle Noa Charnas
January 11, 2017
7:58 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6515
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

two under two meowed

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed

moremotivatedthanever meowed

She looks awkward because she doesn't have a defined waist. Happens to a lot of people

Also her mom has clearly had a lot of work done. I hate when she snaps like "isn't my mom #goals?!" Her mom looks scary to me.

I am definitely NOT advocating this, but I am very very very surprised that Arielle has not gotten breast implants yet. Even just small ones. She has mentioned many times how greasy B likes a bigger chest.

I think she absolutely would have if she didn't have the social media presence she does. She fears backlash and loss of followers too much to do something so obvious. She'll never cop to the lip injections she got.
Other idea is maybe she's waiting till she's done having kids to get anything done to her boobs. I'm sure Brandon would love some big C cup boobs on her, as odd as that would look.

I thought Amber Fillerup would wait until she was done having kids too before getting implants, but she didn't. However I see your point… since Amber got her boobs done and started flaunting them in Hawaii nonstop she's lost followers. Arielle could face the same fate.

January 11, 2017
10:05 pm
#fulltime
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 307
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2013

Arielle's boobs are perfect for her noodle-y boy-child frame.  I know that doesn't sound like a compliment, but it totally is. 

January 12, 2017
9:27 am
lovetheinternet
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2016

But seriously… is Ruby's shoe on the correct foot? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January 12, 2017
9:56 am
moremotivatedthanever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 273
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

lovetheinternet meowed

LOL I noticed this too. If you zoom in, the shoe is definitely on the wrong foot. People were commenting about it.

January 12, 2017
10:10 am
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6515
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

lovetheinternet meowed

LOL I noticed this too. If you zoom in, the shoe is definitely on the wrong foot. People were commenting about it.

She'll just blame Marget for that f'up. Or Delta.

January 12, 2017
11:13 am
SILVER ACCENT JEWELRY
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 779
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2015

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed

She'll just blame Marget for that f'up. Or Delta.

lmao

Arielle can do no wrong! It's all everyone else's fault. Always.

Betch, please.
January 12, 2017
3:28 pm
blairwaldorf2
Hamcat
Meows: 87
Snarking Since:
December 5, 2015

But Marget was in NYC… lol

January 12, 2017
4:48 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 455
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Jesus Arielle, get your phone out of your daughters face if she's so sick with a fever and don't post a video where she's visibly uncomfortable with a steaming apparatus in her mouth.

January 12, 2017
6:15 pm
SILVER ACCENT JEWELRY
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 779
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2015

blairwaldorf2 meowed

But Marget was in NYC… lol

It's actually come out that marget was in coach with the rest of the peasants on the #deltagate flight.

Betch, please.
January 13, 2017
8:43 am
Bloggers confuse me
Cat
Meows: 47
Snarking Since:
January 4, 2017

Her snapchats of ruby are so boring. She needs to realize not everyone wants to see her kid everyday that much. I get she's the best thing that ever happened to her and after all it's her Snapchat. However, she should learn from the few bloggers on IG to keep her personal life personal. Her baby is sick, and instead of putting a phone in her face perhaps she should wipe her boogers that are rolling down to her mouth. I'm a mom and understand how uncomfortable a kid gets when they are sick. It seems ruby is sick all the time, so she should get up off her ass and try and do things to help her feel better. Especially if she's been up since 4am. Clearly there's something wrong. Snapchatting ruby isn't helping her feel better. Not to mention her kid is not even 1, and having a phone in her face everyday is just ridiculous and sad. Like she should perhaps play with her try and entertain her in other ways…… this girl is so clueless it's painful.

January 13, 2017
10:50 am
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 455
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Macy's must be cutting her a HEFTY check for this sponsorship. What a bizarre partnership. Arielle has never set foot in a Macy's and we've never seen her cook or bake a thing in her life.

January 13, 2017
11:06 am
Bloggers confuse me
Cat
Meows: 47
Snarking Since:
January 4, 2017

two under two meowed

Macy's must be cutting her a HEFTY check for this sponsorship. What a bizarre partnership. Arielle has never set foot in a Macy's and we've never seen her cook or bake a thing in her life.

Idk how they are wasting money on bloggers considering they are closing hundreds of stores. This girl can't even make avocado toast! She had a chef/nutritionist teach her how to toast bread and spread avocado with some lemon.

January 13, 2017
11:15 am
Braxlynn Parcell
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2093
Snarking Since:
February 22, 2013

Yep, c'mon Ruby, no more time to be sick with your high fever and nebulizer. Mom needs you to pretend like we are baking cookies and smile for the camera. others-221

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.