:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Southern Curls and Pearls
January 10, 2017
2:40 pm
secretmeatball
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1033
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

This made me me laugh - 

"In general, if a reader asks you a question, be honest with them." 

As someone who has been blocked by Caitlin on Instagram for telling one of her followers where something is from, this can't be further from the truth. 

This is all I see when looking at her hair 

January 10, 2017
6:50 pm
egemm
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
January 4, 2017

Did you guys notice that she deletes the pictures on Insta that you guys have re-posted on here? Lool like within the same day, literally. She definitely reads Gomi….

My vibe from her is that she has a ton of anxiety. Who wouldn't though, with a career that basically is dependent on what people think of your looks? It would suck. It's why so many models and celebrities starve themselves/get anorexic or bulimic/have such low self esteem. I admit I get jealous sometimes of these bloggers, how they make so much money basically from getting their picture taken and wearing pretty outfits, but then I remember the trade-off. 

I don't think Caitlin is a terribly selfish or rude person, which is the vibe I get from Emily Ann Gemma. She can be annoying, that's for sure though, and I really think she's a bad role model to lots of young, impressionable girls. The photoshop is extreme, especially when she's literally just a bone now. Like that thigh gap is unreal. Not healthy at all. I'm a 00 but my legs do NOT look like that. Her collar bones and shoulders also jut out like a skeleton's. I feel like there's some deeper issues within of why she feels she has to do all of that photoshopping and why she prides herself with looking anorexic.

Also. I love animals, don't get me wrong–I have pets myself. But is it just me who thinks she really needs to brush her new dogs hair? It looks SO MATTED, I feel bad for it.  It also looks like it really hates all those ridiculous clothes she puts on it. My dog for sure hates wearing clothes and gives me the same look her dog gives to the cameras when I try to put clothes on him. Lol. But then again, maybe the dog is just tired of hundreds of photos taken in the same pose all day every day…..

Just keepin it real
January 10, 2017
11:09 pm
leggingsarenotpants
Hamcat
Meows: 65
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2016

Ipooprainbows meowed
Did you guys notice that she deletes the pictures on Insta that you guys have re-posted on here? Lool like within the same day, literally. She definitely reads Gomi….

My vibe from her is that she has a ton of anxiety. Who wouldn't though, with a career that basically is dependent on what people think of your looks? It would suck. It's why so many models and celebrities starve themselves/get anorexic or bulimic/have such low self esteem. I admit I get jealous sometimes of these bloggers, how they make so much money basically from getting their picture taken and wearing pretty outfits, but then I remember the trade-off. 

I don't think Caitlin is a terribly selfish or rude person, which is the vibe I get from Emily Ann Gemma. She can be annoying, that's for sure though, and I really think she's a bad role model to lots of young, impressionable girls. The photoshop is extreme, especially when she's literally just a bone now. Like that thigh gap is unreal. Not healthy at all. I'm a 00 but my legs do NOT look like that. Her collar bones and shoulders also jut out like a skeleton's. I feel like there's some deeper issues within of why she feels she has to do all of that photoshopping and why she prides herself with looking anorexic.

Also. I love animals, don't get me wrong–I have pets myself. But is it just me who thinks she really needs to brush her new dogs hair? It looks SO MATTED, I feel bad for it.  It also looks like it really hates all those ridiculous clothes she puts on it. My dog for sure hates wearing clothes and gives me the same look her dog gives to the cameras when I try to put clothes on him. Lol. But then again, maybe the dog is just tired of hundreds of photos taken in the same pose all day every day…..

? The photo is still there? But I agree with the anxiety and insecurity. IDK. I've never found her outfits inspirational and certainly can't even with that hair that seems to weigh as much as she does. But my god dat thigh gap. My immediate reaction to her photos have gone from "OK another cute but slightly boring outfit" to "Eeek what is wrong with her legs". others-221others-221

January 11, 2017
9:47 am
Intellectual Things Are My Jam
Hamcat
Meows: 134
Snarking Since:
March 25, 2015

Anyone else catch the Snap of her bringing her dog to a bar? Not a restaurant, a BAR.

What a f***ing moron. I bring my dog a ton of places, but I would never even think of bringing him to a bar!

angry

January 11, 2017
11:21 am
Heather Chandler
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 653
Snarking Since:
March 24, 2013

Intellectual Things Are My Jam meowed
Anyone else catch the Snap of her bringing her dog to a bar? Not a restaurant, a BAR.

What a f***ing moron. I bring my dog a ton of places, but I would never even think of bringing him to a bar!

angry

I've definitely gotten drunk with my dog in a few bars  … but I live in hippie town, so I wasn't the only one. chair

January 11, 2017
1:17 pm
egemm
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
January 4, 2017

leggingsarenotpants meowed

Ipooprainbows meowed

? The photo is still there? But I agree with the anxiety and insecurity. IDK. I've never found her outfits inspirational and certainly can't even with that hair that seems to weigh as much as she does. But my god dat thigh gap. My immediate reaction to her photos have gone from "OK another cute but slightly boring outfit" to "Eeek what is wrong with her legs". others-221others-221

Oops my bad. Should have been more specific. There were 2 photos posted on here before her hair one, one where she was ice skating and messed up on her photoshop of her legs–you can see the pixelations. And the other one where she was standing in front of a theater maybe? Her legs were stretched out SO much she looked as tall as Karlie Kloss. Those were the 2 deleted like soon after those GOMI posts talked about them

Just keepin it real
January 11, 2017
1:32 pm
leggingsarenotpants
Hamcat
Meows: 65
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2016

Ipooprainbows meowed

leggingsarenotpants meowed

Ipooprainbows meowed

Oops my bad. Should have been more specific. There were 2 photos posted on here before her hair one, one where she was ice skating and messed up on her photoshop of her legs–you can see the pixelations. And the other one where she was standing in front of a theater maybe? Her legs were stretched out SO much she looked as tall as Karlie Kloss. Those were the 2 deleted like soon after those GOMI posts talked about them

Oops sorry I misunderstood. Yeah the iceskating photo is gone. Her thigh gap along with her mop head is what she looks like to me now.

January 11, 2017
2:18 pm
Mistress Of All Evil
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 474
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

Heather Chandler meowed

Intellectual Things Are My Jam meowed

angry

I've definitely gotten drunk with my dog in a few bars  … but I live in hippie town, so I wasn't the only one. chair

There are bars here in Houston with attached dog parks… And a lot of places here are pet/dog friendly.

January 11, 2017
10:12 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6515
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Come the f**k on! I know she is thin but she is NOT that skinny or that tall. Lay off the photoshop girl!

January 11, 2017
10:32 pm
Im playing hooky
Hamcat
Meows: 51
Snarking Since:
November 1, 2016

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed

Come the f**k on! I know she is thin but she is NOT that skinny or that tall. Lay off the photoshop girl!

The crazy Photoshop stretching plus the proportions of the vest, hat, and hair result in her face looking like a minature version. Very strange overall result.

January 11, 2017
11:23 pm
mayor governor and queen
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 348
Snarking Since:
January 9, 2015

Lol She made herself look over 6' tall

January 12, 2017
9:09 am
can't even deal
Cat
Meows: 27
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2017

Im playing hooky meowed

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed

The crazy Photoshop stretching plus the proportions of the vest, hat, and hair result in her face looking like a minature version. Very strange overall result.

I remember on her blog or snapchat saying she's around 5'3 and then she goes and makes herself look like this…drool

January 12, 2017
9:15 am
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1494
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

I'm terrible at noticing photoshopping but even I can see this is bullshit straight away

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.