:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Southern Curls and Pearls
February 17, 2017
11:01 am
Cats4Ever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 333
Snarking Since:
November 15, 2014

You guys know that if this trip was comped/sponsored, she would be giving the most positive review… "It's so pretty! It's a way to disconnect from the outside world and appreciate nature!" Yeah, honest my a**. These bloggers are the most unhonest human beings, next to car salesmen and politicians.

February 17, 2017
11:30 am
SassyNameHere
Cat
Meows: 18
Snarking Since:
December 2, 2016

Cats4Ever meowed
You guys know that if this trip was comped/sponsored, she would be giving the most positive review… "It's so pretty! It's a way to disconnect from the outside world and appreciate nature!" Yeah, honest my a**. These bloggers are the most unhonest human beings, next to car salesmen and politicians.

Exactly.

Like her latest post on her Friday Favorites?

IT cosmetics and First Aid Beauty have been sending their products and making the rounds with bloggers lately – so it's painfully obvious that these aren't Caitlin's favorites at all. I doubt she's even seriously used them. angry

February 17, 2017
2:07 pm
HLBlech
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 734
Snarking Since:
February 26, 2012

lenalena meowed

secretmeatball meowed

Rachet Parcell meowed
Ha, and to think I used to think she was a nicer person than drag queen Emily Gemma. I guess there's a reason they were friends—both of them as are as basic, shallow, and disingenuous as they come.

Caitlin is a b***h. She blocked me on IG because I told one of her loser followers where something is from. After the follower thanked me, I said I thought it was ridiculous that Caitlin couldn't tell her where something is from. It only takes two seconds. And then, blocked. I guess Caitlin is that hard up to make sixteen cents like her bestie Emily. 

lol Caitlin regularly does this. She's such a greedy little b***h. Who is to say you wouldn't click one of her links in the future and give her click$? IMO it's short sighted to block a follower for telling another follower where an item is from.

Not trying to WK at all, but don't hate the player hate the game.  The RewardStyle/ShopStyle affiliate programs allow these young girls to not disclose where they got stuff and profit off of it.  Blocking one person won't make a dent in her earnings, but allowing one comment revealing the brand of the item and where it can be found that can also be seen by thousands can actually decrease her earning capacity, so I can see why, from her shallow perspective, that she blocked you.  I personally choose to follow bloggers who tag/mention at least the brand of the item(s) they are wearing, and I will purposely click through the affiliate link so that they can profit, as I believe that they deserve it for being transparent.  Caitlin wears the same boring oversized off the shoulder tops with destroyed skinny jeans and wedge booties anyways, so I'm not sure why anyone still follows her.

February 17, 2017
3:22 pm
Maxi Romper
Hamcat
Meows: 55
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2016

HLBlech meowed

lenalena meowed

secretmeatball meowed

Rachet Parcell meowed
Ha, and to think I used to think she was a nicer person than drag queen Emily Gemma. I guess there's a reason they were friends—both of them as are as basic, shallow, and disingenuous as they come.

Caitlin is a b***h. She blocked me on IG because I told one of her loser followers where something is from. After the follower thanked me, I said I thought it was ridiculous that Caitlin couldn't tell her where something is from. It only takes two seconds. And then, blocked. I guess Caitlin is that hard up to make sixteen cents like her bestie Emily. 

lol Caitlin regularly does this. She's such a greedy little b***h. Who is to say you wouldn't click one of her links in the future and give her click$? IMO it's short sighted to block a follower for telling another follower where an item is from.

Not trying to WK at all, but don't hate the player hate the game.  The RewardStyle/ShopStyle affiliate programs allow these young girls to not disclose where they got stuff and profit off of it.  Blocking one person won't make a dent in her earnings, but allowing one comment revealing the brand of the item and where it can be found that can also be seen by thousands can actually decrease her earning capacity, so I can see why, from her shallow perspective, that she blocked you.  I personally choose to follow bloggers who tag/mention at least the brand of the item(s) they are wearing, and I will purposely click through the affiliate link so that they can profit, as I believe that they deserve it for being transparent.  Caitlin wears the same boring oversized off the shoulder tops with destroyed skinny jeans and wedge booties anyways, so I'm not sure why anyone still follows her.

i agree, i think there is a courteous way to reply and say, "oh it's by ____, i've linked to it on the blog" or whatever.  

February 18, 2017
2:52 pm
SoldMyRedSolesToTheDevil
Kitten
Meows: 10
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2016

Maxi Romper meowed

HLBlech meowed

lenalena meowed

secretmeatball meowed

Rachet Parcell meowed

i agree, i think there is a courteous way to reply and say, "oh it's by ____, i've linked to it on the blog" or whatever.  

I commented on another blogger's (Summer Wind) Instagram. I said I had the item she posted and loved it. Another woman then asked me where it was from, and I replied "they're from J.Crew and fantastic. You can get a direct link by liking this photo". The blogger commented later tagging both of us and saying she hopes we enjoy the item. I thought that was a very nice way for her to handle it.

February 23, 2017
4:22 am
bensimons-less in Paris
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 614
Snarking Since:
May 13, 2014

Seriously, is this girl for real?

"they didn't offer a refund since we had already paid. "

what, does she think you can get a refund when you haven't paid anything yet?? angry

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.