:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Fashion Fruit
January 31, 2016
1:23 pm
Just an Unicorn
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 516
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2015

I discovered Veronica back in ~2010 when she was still 'a shadow' of Chiara Ferragni, and I stopped following her over time.. just discovered her back and man, she looks so good now!

Anyone else is following her? He's defintiely SOMI for me (but her Insta only, her Blog's layout is weird!)

now:

sani_unicorn sani_unicorn sani_unicorn
May 1, 2016
7:01 am
Caramella
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2015

Her outfits aren't bad but to me she's just one of the many Ferragni wannabes in Italy who just try too hard but have no real personality. She's become a fit fanatic and looks too thin now. Pity… She used to have nice tits, frankly speaking. Besides, being Italian I can't get past the fact that she writes what a 7 yr old would write as homework, with a lot of grammar mistakes – and she used to study Italian literature in university!

Her good friend Nicoletta Reggio though is worse. Her Instagram is the copy of other copies. All white fur, legs on the bed, white clothes, white interiors, naked backs, luxury bags next to open magazines, white mugs… Did I say "white"? And her caption and comments are abysmal.

May 1, 2016
8:50 am
Hatesex Juju
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 410
Snarking Since:
June 23, 2014

Caramella meowed
Her outfits aren't bad but to me she's just one of the many Ferragni wannabes in Italy who just try too hard but have no real personality. She's become a fit fanatic and looks too thin now. Pity… She used to have nice tits, frankly speaking. Besides, being Italian I can't get past the fact that she writes what a 7 yr old would write as homework, with a lot of grammar mistakes – and she used to study Italian literature in university!

Her good friend Nicoletta Reggio though is worse. Her Instagram is the copy of other copies. All white fur, legs on the bed, white clothes, white interiors, naked backs, luxury bags next to open magazines, white mugs… Did I say "white"? And her caption and comments are abysmal.

bandwagon 

About those outfits posted above. She surely dresses better now, but I still don't like her.

(Also, hi fellow Italian Gomierhi-103)

May 1, 2016
9:20 am
Caramella
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2015

Ma ciao! hi-103

May 2, 2016
9:43 am
Hatesex Juju
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 410
Snarking Since:
June 23, 2014

Also, can we talk about the fact that she named her blog The Fashion Fruit after her bff named hers The Blonde Salade

Looks like we are only missing the main courses. lol

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.