:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Ivory Lane / Emily Jackson
December 22, 2016
11:42 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6521
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

snarksquatch meowed

The food at all their events is total crap. Every "event" they have half a forest of garlands hanging everywhere and can't manage a decent meal for guests? If I were attending a Skalla event of any kind I would show up with a bag of Chick-fil-A for me and my kids so we could at least have some damn protein so get us through the self admiring snap chat-a-thon. I don't think I could stomach it on Litttle Debbie powdered doughnuts and comped Shit Tooth Fairy. 

Shit Tooth Fairy just cracked me up! lmao

December 23, 2016
9:39 am
secretmeatball
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1037
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

snarksquatch meowed
The food at all their events is total crap. Every "event" they have half a forest of garlands hanging everywhere and can't manage a decent meal for guests? If I were attending a Skalla event of any kind I would show up with a bag of Chick-fil-A for me and my kids so we could at least have some damn protein so get us through the self admiring snap chat-a-thon. I don't think I could stomach it on Litttle Debbie powdered doughnuts and comped Shit Tooth Fairy. 

Now I want Chick-fil-A high-five

December 23, 2016
11:37 am
arugula
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 227
Snarking Since:
December 10, 2015

Why do they never serve protein?! I've snarked on this before, I guess chicken isn't #goals worthy. I would feel sick after eating all that crap.

December 23, 2016
12:28 pm
Beans
Hamcat
Meows: 81
Snarking Since:
March 20, 2015

arugula meowed
Why do they never serve protein?! I've snarked on this before, I guess chicken isn't #goals worthy. I would feel sick after eating all that crap.

I totally agree, even with just the small amount of sweets we are getting at work for the holidays I have my limits, cause I do I feel sick after a bit. I need my protein, now I want chicken too.

December 23, 2016
1:08 pm
Criticizing me is unfeminist
Hamcat
Meows: 178
Snarking Since:
April 29, 2016

I'd like to think she did serve real food, but doesn't show it because it's not c/o and not fair to Sweet Tooth Fairy who gifted the desserts.  Then again, she threw an elaborately decorated baby shower and only served cold sandwiches, so probably not.

It's always been odd to me that we see their homes, their outfits, their vacations, their kids…but we rarely see food.  They're rich and live near some really excellent independent eateries, but I guess nobody is willing to pay them to food gram.       

December 23, 2016
5:38 pm
Poison Envy Itch
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 861
Snarking Since:
January 20, 2015

I have to admit that I like Em's Christmas card photos. Yes, they have an annoying faux candid style, but they are colorful and casual instead of formal and pretentious. What I do find laughable is the ridiculous prop. Do Taylor and Emily expect us to believe they took the whole family out to the woods to "cut down" a wreath??? lmaorofl

December 23, 2016
6:28 pm
pashli
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 552
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2012

Poison Envy Itch meowed
I have to admit that I like Em's Christmas card photos. Yes, they have an annoying faux candid style, but they are colorful and casual instead of formal and pretentious. What I do find laughable is the ridiculous prop. Do Taylor and Emily expect us to believe they took the whole family out to the woods to "cut down" a wreath??? lmaorofl

Ha totally agree. I thought the photos were cute and I appreciated that she wasn't in a ball gown in the snow but they should have ditched the wreath.

December 23, 2016
6:28 pm
Snark Tank
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 514
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

Criticizing me is unfeminist meowed
I'd like to think she did serve real food, but doesn't show it because it's not c/o and not fair to Sweet Tooth Fairy who gifted the desserts.  Then again, she threw an elaborately decorated baby shower and only served cold sandwiches, so probably not.

It's always been odd to me that we see their homes, their outfits, their vacations, their kids…but we rarely see food.  They're rich and live near some really excellent independent eateries, but I guess nobody is willing to pay them to food gram.       

*sandwhiches

lmao

January 2, 2017
10:45 am
notmydivision
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1565
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2014

Are we eight?? Showing us what you got for Christmas? Really??? Congrats on your life, Emily. And for affiliate linking the items you were GIVEN.

January 2, 2017
11:19 am
Braxlynn Parcell
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2095
Snarking Since:
February 22, 2013

notmydivision meowed
Are we eight?? Showing us what you got for Christmas? Really??? Congrats on your life, Emily. And for affiliate linking the items you were GIVEN.

Exactly!  Such a repulsive display on her blog today.  And I'm highly suspicious of Taylor surprising her with that DY.  I'm guessing she picked it herself and possibly even paid for it.  idontknow

January 2, 2017
11:34 am
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6521
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

K8s Snapchat Soliloquies meowed

notmydivision meowed

Exactly!  Such a repulsive display on her blog today.  And I'm highly suspicious of Taylor surprising her with that DY.  I'm guessing she picked it herself and possibly even paid for it.  idontknow

I was just coming here to rant about this too. She is immature, disgusting, and money hungry.

January 2, 2017
1:48 pm
driving consumerism
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 371
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed

K8s Snapchat Soliloquies meowed

notmydivision meowed

I was just coming here to rant about this too. She is immature, disgusting, and money hungry.

she did this with that david yurman ring her mom got her awhile back too and the burberry scarf her mom got her in the fall during the marathon. this is classic emily…and pathetic i might add. like notmydivision said, super 8 yr old tactics. like it's one thing to wear some of these pieces in outfit posts and give a special shout out to the giver…but nope. she only mentions taylor and rach which is weird. Like who got her the robe? I actually wanna know who got her the shaving EOS shaving cream lol. just another shitty money grab post by em. glad 2017 is starting out the same as 2016!

January 2, 2017
1:56 pm
SkinnyTroutPout
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 350
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2015

In one hand: tacky showing her presents. In another hand, I don't believe her husband gave her that particular DY. She goes to NY and buy herself a Chanel bag, how much is that? She wears Louboutin, Gucci shoes etc. Those cost more money than that particular bracelet. Doesn't make sense. Jewelry should be an investment. While wearing a Chanel bag, designer shoes I would expect her wearing Cartier, Tiffany etc. pieces. Something is off here.

I think she put all of those just for the links.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.