:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Ivory Lane / Emily Jackson
January 11, 2017
5:41 pm
i just cant even
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 280
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

I'm more confused about the fact that she says Cannon is sick with a fever and yet Capri, Rachel, Isla and Jackson are all in the same bed with him!!! For the love of god, do these people not know how germs work?! And why are they all in bed together to begin with? This family is so fracking weird.

January 11, 2017
6:14 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 6515
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

i just cant even meowed

I'm more confused about the fact that she says Cannon is sick with a fever and yet Capri, Rachel, Isla and Jackson are all in the same bed with him!!! For the love of god, do these people not know how germs work?! And why are they all in bed together to begin with? This family is so fracking weird.

They are officially stupid and beyond irresponsible. The other week Emily claimed she, Capri and Cannon were sick and a moment later she snapped herself snuggling Jackson. The Skallas are a bunch of complete idiots.

January 11, 2017
6:23 pm
snarksquatch
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 361
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2016

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed
^^^ So Emily read GOMI and decided to update her blog post with more info etc. So typical.

smiley-signs064 with the "lover" comment. Calling him her love, ok. But not her LOVER. Enough with the gross, borderline incestuous comments about your sons, Skalla mommas!!

I just had another lady on Facebook call her toddler boy her "boyfriend" Is this a Utah thing? I don't know if I've heard of it outside the state boundaries. ITS SO WEIRD!! I agree, calling a little one your love seems normal but a lover is someone you have sex with. Thats what the word means, Emily.

Literally from the dictionary, "a person having a sexual or romantic relationship with someone, often outside marriage."  pukeWhen you use a word to describe something people think of the definition of that word, not whatever definition it means in your little world. 

January 11, 2017
9:11 pm
Likes Cheese
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1385
Snarking Since:
November 23, 2014

OMG with the lover thing!  NO!  I mean, maybe she was thinking "love" and just sort of slipped up but stiiillllll… ew.

The post is better now, maybe if this is what I'd read the first time I would have actually appreciated it but I know she only put some effort in because she read here.  She probably either re-wrote it while laying in bed in PJs with Rach, or she called down to one of their multiple assistants and had them write as she dictated and as Rach bossily butted in as usual.  I so wish someone could call them out to the fact that they're laying in bed on a Wednesday afternoon aka NOT what #fulltime people do!  

January 11, 2017
10:00 pm
I got mine in the kids section
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 330
Snarking Since:
December 3, 2011

How old is Canon? Is he 2? If she's been trying to get pregnant for the past 18 months, they must have started trying immediately after he was born, right? If he's much older than that, he needs a damn sippy cup, not a bottle.

January 11, 2017
10:15 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

I got mine in the kids section meowed

How old is Canon? Is he 2? If she's been trying to get pregnant for the past 18 months, they must have started trying immediately after he was born, right? If he's much older than that, he needs a damn sippy cup, not a bottle.

"Lover boy" turned 2 last October. He should have been long into sippy cup territory by now.

January 12, 2017
1:37 pm
jesusworejcrew
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 439
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2014

Is anyone watching the Bachelor? i think Emily looks like Josephine! … That is all. 

January 12, 2017
2:46 pm
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

jesusworejcrew meowed

Is anyone watching the Bachelor? i think Emily looks like Josephine! … That is all. 

Swap the noses and they really do look similar.

January 12, 2017
3:15 pm
das mama
Hamcat
Meows: 97
Snarking Since:
July 8, 2015

jesusworejcrew meowed

It's an Emily & Kim Zolciak hybrid!!!

January 12, 2017
3:24 pm
F**kingZorro
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 468
Snarking Since:
June 23, 2014

jesusworejcrew meowed

Totally see it. 

January 12, 2017
4:05 pm
Slinging twitter zingers from the couch
Hamcat
Meows: 197
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2015

JFC. Your toddler is sick with a fever and who knows what else. 

Get your f**king phone out of his face. God that drives me bananas. 

*formerly EdithBunker*
January 13, 2017
12:04 am
Boobs Akimbo
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

This photo just feels like a private moment that didn't need to be shared with hundreds of thousands of followers. Cannon is sick in nothing but his (too small) diaper. He's over 2 years old now. Give him some privacy please Emily.

January 13, 2017
12:12 am
Obsessed88
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
January 13, 2017

This photo just feels like a private moment that didn't need to be shared with hundreds of thousands of followers. Cannon is sick in nothing but his (too small) diaper. He's over 2 years old now. Give him some privacy please Emily.

I agree! Who took this picture? Rachel?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.