:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Sweetest Thing Blog
January 11, 2017
12:32 pm
Unbiasedviewz
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

whyamidoingthis meowed

OKAY BUT WAIT.. How, HOW has no one commented on her spray tan situation on her blog post from today!? HER HANDS?! I'm no doctor but I'm fairly certain that spray tans whilst pregnant is a no-no..others-221

Spray tans while pregnant is perfectly normal and not unhealthy at all.

January 11, 2017
1:08 pm
a married, single-parent
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1045
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2011

Unbiasedviewz meowed

whyamidoingthis meowed

OKAY BUT WAIT.. How, HOW has no one commented on her spray tan situation on her blog post from today!? HER HANDS?! I'm no doctor but I'm fairly certain that spray tans whilst pregnant is a no-no..others-221

The list of things on GOMI that pregnant woman shouldn't do is astonishing.  Its all so very 1800s. You can basically do anything while pregnant except drink a whole lot, do drugs, ride rollercoasters, or eat food you know to be contaminated with listeria.  Everything else is a sliding scale of risk.  

January 11, 2017
1:35 pm
Heather Chandler
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 596
Snarking Since:
March 24, 2013

a married, single-parent meowed

Unbiasedviewz meowed

whyamidoingthis meowed

The list of things on GOMI that pregnant woman shouldn't do is astonishing.  Its all so very 1800s. You can basically do anything while pregnant except drink a whole lot, do drugs, ride rollercoasters, or eat food you know to be contaminated with listeria.  Everything else is a sliding scale of risk.  

Seriously. A couple of days ago Emily was killing that baby with an electric blanket. JFC.

January 11, 2017
6:51 pm
SummitView
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
July 19, 2016

Unbiasedviewz meowed

whyamidoingthis meowed

That sort of surprises me due to the chemicals and especially the red dye in self tanner (I get the heebie-jeebies if I think about all the toxic stuff lurking in cosmetics, skincare and self-tanner NOT being pregnant).

FOR THE LOVE OF OOMPA LOOMPAS, BLEND WOMAN!!! BLEEEENNNNNDDDDD! (And if your husband is really self tanning your hands… you got even bigger issues than we already know.) facepalm

January 11, 2017
7:48 pm
AmyFarrahFowler
Hamcat
Meows: 51
Snarking Since:
April 9, 2014

SummitView meowed

Unbiasedviewz meowed

whyamidoingthis meowed

That sort of surprises me due to the chemicals and especially the red dye in self tanner (I get the heebie-jeebies if I think about all the toxic stuff lurking in cosmetics, skincare and self-tanner NOT being pregnant).

FOR THE LOVE OF OOMPA LOOMPAS, BLEND WOMAN!!! BLEEEENNNNNDDDDD! (And if your husband is really self tanning your hands… you got even bigger issues than we already know.) facepalm

Actually, the DHA in self-tanner is derived from Sugar Beets…that's where the color comes from. It's not red dye, and it only affects the top layer of your skin (doesn't sink in) so it's perfectly fine to use while pregnant.  

January 11, 2017
9:15 pm
Naturally Thin
Cat
Meows: 11
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2016

I'm too lazy to go back and quote whoever asked what she looks like without make-up on, but, I remember seeing this video on YouTube…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ymig1iN1GKg

…Of her make up routine and she's make-up free in the beginning…. she looks fine. Totally different but still a cute girl. Do you remember her snaps about not getting her gym membership photo done for a long time because she always looked "busted" when she was at the gym, and went in to have it done on a day she was all made up…. boring

January 11, 2017
11:08 pm
#customerbully
Hamcat
Meows: 76
Snarking Since:
August 17, 2015

WOW! She is surprisingly pretty!! Why on earth would she ruin her face with all that makeup?!confused

January 12, 2017
6:56 am
SassyNameHere
Kitten
Snarking Since:
December 2, 2016

Naturally Thin meowed
I'm too lazy to go back and quote whoever asked what she looks like without make-up on, but, I remember seeing this video on YouTube…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ymig1iN1GKg

…Of her make up routine and she's make-up free in the beginning…. she looks fine. Totally different but still a cute girl. Do you remember her snaps about not getting her gym membership photo done for a long time because she always looked "busted" when she was at the gym, and went in to have it done on a day she was all made up…. boring

3:00 into the video, she looks like an actual ghost. She looks like a normal, pretty girl in the beginning of the video! I actually wonder what that full face looks like in person. It has to look flaky and caked.

Also why does her voice sound so much less-annoying in that video?

January 12, 2017
9:11 am
pollita2312
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 301
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2015

Well, her voice is more tolerable in that video. She is a pretty girl who doesn't need all of that make up. For a special occasion? Yes! But, she wears that mask every day. Holy molly the use of the bronzer and concealereek

And her eyelashes were heavy but, nothing like the spider legs that she has now. That serum she uses really helped her uh? Ha!

January 12, 2017
9:44 am
H.E. Pennypacker
Kitten
Meows: 7
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2016

Emily & Caitlin no longer follow each other on Instagram.

I wonder what happened? 

January 12, 2017
9:57 am
SassyNameHere
Kitten
Snarking Since:
December 2, 2016

H.E. Pennypacker meowed

I wonder what happened? 

Yes they are? They don't interact with eachother anymore, but they definitely do still follow eachother..I just searched it.

January 12, 2017
10:01 am
H.E. Pennypacker
Kitten
Meows: 7
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2016

SassyNameHere meowed

H.E. Pennypacker meowed

I wonder what happened? 

Yes they are? They don't interact with eachother anymore, but they definitely do still follow eachother..I just searched it.

Hmmm.. when I searched in their followers neither showed up. My bad if I'm wrong.

January 12, 2017
10:13 am
KAB2001
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
January 9, 2017

SummitView meowed

Unbiasedviewz meowed

whyamidoingthis meowed

It's not going into your bloodstream, that's what doctors are concerned about. There's nothing toxic in makeup or skincare that really would affect the fetus. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.