:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

we wore what
October 30, 2016
9:42 am
fivecentramen
Cat
Meows: 38
Snarking Since:
July 30, 2016

Yeah, the rant was pretty immature. I thought she made it seem like the girl said her tag line was overalls are my second skin. But seriously, no need to start a witch hunt. I'm sure no one knows who this girl is and you have the proof that you said it in 2014, so even if she were to keep on about it you could quietly put it to rest.

So much for her lifestyle change. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was just celebrating her brand thing, but it doesn't look like she is slowing down drinking anytime soon. Sad.

October 31, 2016
10:48 pm
Norgha
Cat
Meows: 23
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2016

Her tight latex vampire outfit is cool haha but I burst out laughing at all the squeaking in her snap. Doesn't look comfortable at all.

November 1, 2016
4:59 am
Sucks to your Assmar
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 673
Snarking Since:
July 15, 2014

Norgha meowed

Her tight latex vampire outfit is cool haha but I burst out laughing at all the squeaking in her snap. Doesn't look comfortable at all.

LOL me too!! And how the hell would she be able to go to the bathroom in that thing!?

November 2, 2016
8:05 pm
Haley4
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
October 28, 2016

Need to know how Danielle gets to go to these events (like this Elton John event she is attending tonight). I honestly can't imagine her getting actually invited, unless she knows someone or Moe endlessly emails to get Danielle on the list… Danielle can't have more than 100K organic followers, I mean seriously….

November 2, 2016
8:15 pm
culottsers
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1014
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2015

She ALWAYS has the sameeeee makeup even for these really big events and it's annoying tf out of mereaction

November 2, 2016
11:16 pm
queenhamcat
Hamcat
Meows: 76
Snarking Since:
January 21, 2016

culottsers meowed
She ALWAYS has the sameeeee makeup even for these really big events and it's annoying tf out of mereaction

red lips would look so good on her! can't lie, her lips tonight look bomb lol

November 3, 2016
9:32 am
Norgha
Cat
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2016

Hmc515 meowed

Need to know how Danielle gets to go to these events (like this Elton John event she is attending tonight). I honestly can't imagine her getting actually invited, unless she knows someone or Moe endlessly emails to get Danielle on the list… Danielle can't have more than 100K organic followers, I mean seriously….

She probably bought a ticket. I don't think she got invited for free.

November 3, 2016
9:46 am
Debbie Jellinsky
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2014

"Tonight I'm going to Elton John's black tie gala for AIDS."

This might just be a hot button with me, but I don't like when people go to a party for a charity foundation that supports disease research/prevention/etc. say this. It makes it sound like they're going to a party that's celebrating the disease, which obviously this isn't. It's also a very well known organization, & her saying "gala for AIDS" makes it sound like she either doesn't know or can't remember the name of it.

November 4, 2016
4:52 pm
Wearesoparis
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
October 21, 2016

I hope she doesn't pay the makeup artist to do her makeup cause they do a awful job. Danielle is so pretty when does she have to hide her eyes with all that eyeliner?

November 7, 2016
2:37 pm
Norgha
Cat
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2016

I don't understand her new line prices. She says it's affordable but it's really not. $400 for her new shoes!? It's a new brand, not Marc Jacobs. She acts like she's been buying designer Chanel bags her whole life, but I remember her blog when she was wearing affordable clothing. You'd think she'd understand we're not all born loaded. It's really disappointing.

November 8, 2016
12:34 pm
SnarkingwithClippers
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
April 15, 2014

longtime lurker, technical difficulties logging in for over a year.

what I don't understand is why Danielle has all these things happening under separate brands,shouldn't the branding, style, design and price points be consistent? her efforts so far seem like the equivalent of throwing a bunch of stuff at the wall to see what sticks. I shop at a range of price points but nothing she's put out so far seems unique enough to buy, it's been out there for years at either low prices for trendy items or higher priced designers with likely better quality. I would be curious what the fabric on the overalls is like if anyone buys them, the amount of stretch content in the fabric seems like they might look cheap. 

November 8, 2016
3:31 pm
nailpolishemoji
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
November 25, 2014

SnarkingwithClippers meowed

longtime lurker, technical difficulties logging in for over a year.

what I don't understand is why Danielle has all these things happening under separate brands,shouldn't the branding, style, design and price points be consistent? her efforts so far seem like the equivalent of throwing a bunch of stuff at the wall to see what sticks. I shop at a range of price points but nothing she's put out so far seems unique enough to buy, it's been out there for years at either low prices for trendy items or higher priced designers with likely better quality. I would be curious what the fabric on the overalls is like if anyone buys them, the amount of stretch content in the fabric seems like they might look cheap. 

Not WK-ing, but I think the reason the shoes are that price point is because she collab-ed with Modern Vice to make the line. MVs shoes run from $300-700/pair, so I'm not too surprised that they're sitting at this price point. As for the overalls… agree 100%. It's a tad high for me… if I'm spending my money on anything in that price range, it's because it's by one of 5 brands that I like to spend my money on. She's a bit out of touch when she uses the word "affordable". She has said it before to reference pieces she was wearing by Topshop or Zara, and I'd say that's the price level she really should have debuted her pieces. I'd be interested to see how those overalls are selling, it's hard for me to imagine more than just her friends and fan girls with extra $$ buying these items. She got a few mentions by vogue and who what wear, so maybe some non-readers/followers bought them, but I wonder how quickly sales will plateau and eventually die completely.

I agree with the whole "branding" thing. It feels like the shoes are the first thing that she's done that has longer-term potential… all of her other lines and collaborations etc feel like they're done for a quick buck… get everyone hyped about something new, release the product, sell out of the first run or two and then close up shop. It takes a lot of work to have a brand that continually pumps out quality stuff that people get excited over year after year. Danielle seems to have no focus and just jump on some trend like bejeweled face stickers while the music festival scene was hot and now this overall thing, even though overalls are kind of 2014.
idontknow

November 8, 2016
3:39 pm
nailpolishemoji
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
November 25, 2014

Norgha meowed

I don't understand her new line prices. She says it's affordable but it's really not. $400 for her new shoes!? It's a new brand, not Marc Jacobs. She acts like she's been buying designer Chanel bags her whole life, but I remember her blog when she was wearing affordable clothing. You'd think she'd understand we're not all born loaded. It's really disappointing.

Whoops! Meant to quote you on my last post Norgha! RE the prices for the shoes etc. facepalm
But yeah, I agree that she's lost touch with what's actually "affordable" even though she was practically a walking Asos/Zara/Topshop billboard in past years

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.