:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

300 Sandwiches
September 26, 2013
7:49 pm
avex
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 614
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2013

I hope he leaves her after 299.

September 26, 2013
9:21 pm
hugh jasole
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
January 7, 2013

avex said
I hope he leaves her after 299.

I'm betting it will be for another dude.

September 28, 2013
10:38 am
melody emergency

Is he wearing a wig?

September 28, 2013
12:10 pm
Claudia Kishi
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 216
Snarking Since:
June 8, 2013

Blech, I'm really not a fan of this concept. Something about it totally rubs me the wrong way. Like, if this was just a private joke between them, I would probably think it was cute. But that fact that she's blogging about it just turns it into a weird transaction where making someone 300 sandwiches gets a man to put a ring on it.

Plus the fact that they're so obviously milking this for fame and possibly a movie/book deal makes me roll my eyes so hard I possibly pulled a muscle- I can't stand transparent bloggers like this. What happened to doing things just because they're fun and fullfilling? Now everything has to be sponsored and promoted and advertised to milk every last second of your 15 minutes.

September 28, 2013
3:09 pm
blech hockey jesus
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 249
Snarking Since:
July 16, 2012

seaword said
Plus the fact that they're so obviously milking this for fame and possibly a movie/book deal makes me roll my eyes so hard I possibly pulled a muscle- I can't stand transparent bloggers like this. What happened to doing things just because they're fun and fullfilling? Now everything has to be sponsored and promoted and advertised to milk every last second of your 15 minutes.

This. Because I do not feel the political outcry feelings about this one, but I DO feel the extreme sellable hook, and that is what makes me feel yucky about it. And the huge reaction just proved to her agent that this is a topic that gets people talking, which is movie/book deal gold.

Blarg.

September 28, 2013
3:32 pm
Daisy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1924
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2012

I've been reading some of her archives and the more I read the more of a jerk his guy sounds. In most entries he's either standing over her shoulder micro managing her as she cooks or he's b***hing about something that's wrong with the sandwich after she makes it.

September 28, 2013
4:27 pm
sandwich
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 449
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2012

“Make me a sandwich.”

That’s what my boyfriend,  E,  asks without fail every morning. Not “babe, where are my keys?” Not, “honey, where are my socks?” And no, not even,  “c’mon, just the tip?”

Aaaaaand I'm done.

September 28, 2013
4:53 pm
Moose Knuckle

I think this blog is stupid and I agree, it's all a fame ploy. However, I saw them on the today show and was totally shocked at how effeminate the guy was. 

September 28, 2013
5:29 pm
FailWhale
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1248
Snarking Since:
June 6, 2011

This article is linked to the Sexy Back Sloppy Joe post:

http://thespindiaries.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/breaking-news-300-sandwiches-chick-cried-after-her-pole-dancing-class/

Reading the gawker article and then this woman's post, I can't NOT see a vampire when I see pics of the boyfriend. And, yeah, I second the wig comment. 

September 28, 2013
7:47 pm
winedrinkingchamp
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 769
Snarking Since:
December 7, 2012

These two asshats deserve each other.  If she loves emotional abuse, shes found her dream man.  Some of my favorites:

http://300sandwiches.com/commonly-used-phrases/

http://300sandwiches.com/sandwich-124-you-play-ill-stay-chicken-ceasar-sandwich/

It doesn’t annoy me as much as it might have, say, when I was in my twenties, but what drives me crazy is when he hasn’t told me that he used to date someone after I’ve had drinks, swapped weight loss tips, debated whether you’d marry, bed or kill Channing Tatum or Bradley Cooper and struck up my own friendship with that woman. I only learned last weekend that he dated one of his friends who had been to several of our dinner parties and with us on vacation in the Hamptons. And asked to spend the night at our place several times, once when I was out of town and E was home. And borrowed money from him when she supposedly ran out of cash while in Thailand for two months. Actually, now that I think about it…should I be annoyed?

http://300sandwiches.com/sandwich-80-14-half-asleep-fried-egg-and-avocado/

E’s assessment of this morning’s sandwich: “Boring. Unimaginative. Lazy. It’s like you sat on the couch and ate Cheetos instead of making me a nice breakfast. I have nothing nice to say.”

Oh f**k both of them so hard.

September 29, 2013
3:14 am
Rust Cohle Moustache Ride
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2292
Snarking Since:
June 4, 2013

Reaction GIF: what the f**k?

-Formerly Swan Ronson and Tina EAT THE FOOD-
September 30, 2013
8:03 pm
sadiesue
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 314
Snarking Since:
October 14, 2012

He sounds like a total asshole. And apprently she's a sucessful writer who could probably do so much better than an entitled man baby who's into vampire cosplay

http://300cdn.strategicinforma.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/nypoststory.jpg

September 30, 2013
8:03 pm
sadiesue
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 314
Snarking Since:
October 14, 2012

He sounds like a total asshole. And apprently she's a sucessful writer who could probably do so much better than an entitled man baby who's into vampire cosplay

http://300cdn.strategicinforma.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/nypoststory.jpg

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.