:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gluten Free Girl
November 15, 2016
7:57 pm
Headpat Junquie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2128
Snarking Since:
April 13, 2012

I don't see her State Dept claim. The book she recommended is by a former Seattle city council guy, so I'd guess she's trying to pretend she has local connections.
She does say that most people didn't vote, which isn't true.
58.1% of eligible voters voted, according to this site:
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/no-voter-turnout-wasnt-way-down-from-2012/

But Sauna isn't a journalist, doesn't check facts and loves to gas on about things she's ignorant about.

November 15, 2016
10:08 pm
paper or plastic your window
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
March 24, 2014

I believe Shauna's State Dept insider claim as much as I believe her story of Lu's headstand political discussion.

Shauna lives in a land of make believe. I propose we call it Shaunsylvania.

November 15, 2016
11:04 pm
glutonium free girl
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2014

Shauna doesn't even take the time to care for her own son's skin and hair properly. She herself said it's the little things that count. She should look inward before getting up on her soap box.

November 16, 2016
12:29 am
Neck Fat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2292
Snarking Since:
August 4, 2013

Headpat Junquie meowed
I don't see her State Dept claim. The book she recommended is by a former Seattle city council guy, so I'd guess she's trying to pretend she has local connections.
She does say that most people didn't vote, which isn't true.
58.1% of eligible voters voted, according to this site:
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/no-voter-turnout-wasnt-way-down-from-2012/

But Sauna isn't a journalist, doesn't check facts and loves to gas on about things she's ignorant about.

Here is the comment mentioning the State Department, with an epically condescending slam to third-party candidates (she has an exchange with @crunchgramma in the comments):

glutenfreegirl @crunchygramma because I didn't use to like her either. And then I started wondering why. And then I researched. And read everything I could find. Because I knew that Trump would be more than a divisive leader. He's dangerous. So if I was going to work against him, I had to do more than hold my nose. And if I believed she was corrupt, then I was agreeing with his vitriol. So I read and researched and dug and talked to people I know who have worked in the State Department and did my due diligence to uncover my own biases. And I found ample facts to show that the "crooked" thing is a misogynistic decades-long attempt to smear her. By the end, I really loved her. Still do. And more than that, I realized that voting third party and hoping for some kind of revolution reeked of privilege, for me. Theory on the backs of people whose lives will truly be ruined by this man. No thanks.

November 16, 2016
8:29 am
Hamilbread
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 336
Snarking Since:
December 9, 2015

Shauna's way too lazy to do extensive research on Hillary Clinton, even if she did know people in the State Department.

November 16, 2016
9:08 am
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14846
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
November 16, 2016
10:05 am
snarchimedes
Hamcat
Meows: 172
Snarking Since:
March 20, 2014

Hamilbread meowed

Shauna's way too lazy to do extensive research on Hillary Clinton, even if she did know people in the State Department.

I'm pretty sure the "research" she did was following Lena Dunham on Twitter.

November 16, 2016
10:47 am
Pernicious PDFs
Hamcat
Meows: 163
Snarking Since:
October 4, 2014

In response to her safety pin video:

Formerly Known As FiddyDollaFlowah
November 16, 2016
1:18 pm
Headpat Junquie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2128
Snarking Since:
April 13, 2012

Her twitter feed must keep her too busy to actually work.

November 16, 2016
1:27 pm
a dollop of thlack-jawed
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1201
Snarking Since:
March 8, 2012

Headpat Junquie meowed
Her twitter feed must keep her too busy to actually work.

I've been thinking the same. She seems to live on twitter.

What Danny cooking?
November 16, 2016
6:12 pm
The raven ate my jerky
Hamcat
Meows: 63
Snarking Since:
August 4, 2016

"And more than that, I realized that voting third party and hoping for some kind of revolution reeked of privilege, for me. Theory on the backs of people whose lives will truly be ruined by this man. No thanks."

This woman LOVES to use the word privledge, doesn't she? So now voting third party is acting privledged. Well ok then. Didn't we all vote for the candidate/platform/party we wanted while hoping for a revolution??

November 17, 2016
1:59 am
a dollop of thlack-jawed
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1201
Snarking Since:
March 8, 2012

What Danny cooking?
November 17, 2016
2:18 am
Betty Cruikshank
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1220
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2013

a dollop of thlack-jawed meowed

puke

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.